>JOBBED TO DYSPO

youtube.com/watch?v=4IaD9CQbSgk

What do you guys think of Goku?

Complete Chad.

Goku is for kissing.

I thought she was for Bri

Nice blank pic.

Wasn't it Toranksu?

Does Bejita get his son's sloppy seconds?

>17 out like a fucking moron trying to take Toppo out with him
B-but he was supposed to be in the final 3! He's Blue tier! The merchs, guys!

Do you think Goku and Vegeta will have any more kids?

Heh *slurp* JOBBER BRRRRPFFFFFFFTTT UHUHUHUHUHUH

Damn she gets around.

ntr isn't funny.

>implying Gohan doesn't fuck up and Toppo takes him out instead

He's in the next episode. It's over, manlet cancer.

Maybe they have something worked out where Goku can go full power with 18 in a way he can't with Chi Chi. It's obvious Krillin can't keep up with 18 due to her infinite stamina. Maybe they have an agreement where she gets her physical needs met by Goku while Krillin is her emotional support and provider.

Only if it's 18.

I still don't buy Juunanagou becoming much stronger than Kanzentai Seru, especially since he was created to simply allow Seru to transform. And Seru required ALSO Juuhachigou to reach his Kanzentai form. Those 2 jinzoningen were EONS behind Seru and even tho Juuhachigou was training with Kuririn she never moved up in the tier list; but she at least trained with a powerful mate. Meanwhile Juunanagou was simply beating bandits in an island and somehow that made him, at the very least, on par with Suppa Saiyajin Surii Goku in the manga. You read that right. At minimum, Juunanagou could have beaten Majin Buu without intense training while it took SON GOKU of all people a 7 years training in the afterlife and discovering a new transformation to be on that level. And if we follow the anime, Juunanagou may be even on par with Suppa Saiyajin Goddo Suppa Saiyajin Goku, since in the Chikara no Taikai he was the one to power through Aniraza's Desu Booru to deal the finishing blow while other characters held him off. There were complaints about Torankusu reaching those heights (And I agreed), but he at least had the excuse of living in a war zone and being exposed to Goddo Chi while having S-cells and zenkai boosts, it was unlikely but a possibility for him to be overpowered. Juunanagou only has his dick as an excuse to being MILLIONS of times stronger than Juuhachigou

It was funny, but now it's a forced meme.

You people sicken me.

Sure.

Krillin wouldn't have a choice.

They didn't say that 17 is out.

>SPOILER REMINDER

Gohan chokes

>vegeta jobbing hard
>goku using ssjb against jiren while ssjb+kk and even ui failed before
>gohan fucking up again
>17 probably sacrifices himself for nothing
Seriously

Settle down.

yeah no i accept that with every other character except namekians because they are only for meatshields, Healers and dragonball creating... and majin are better healers anyways so...

>17 out 2 minutes after 18 sacrificed herself for him

so he won't get any eliminations after all ?

Because Jobhan has to fucking job. Again.

That's only one less than Toppo will get.

Miss us yet?

I'm sure Krillin cool with it. Hell, it might make 18 love Krillin more because he is so confident that no matter who 18 fucks she is still coming home to cook for him.

> 17's honorable sacrifice is in vain, thanks to Cuckhan

JUST

I swear if 17 sets up a perfect situation to take out Toppo and Gohan jobs by fucking bitching, I don't wanna hear shit from Jobhancucks again.

>Vegetafags
>17fags
>Non Gokufags

You sealed your fate by choosing to care about anyone other than Goku, you dumb fucking manlet.

Fuck off, that moment was undeserved, as was the gay ass fist bump they did.

I'm glad Goku kicked their asses, it was cathartic. It would be so easy to write these characters better, but Toei's staff just shoved them down our throats to the point of making them completely unlikable.

SOON

>Vegeta BTFO

Except Krillin cooks for her apparently

La Diosa would probably be a fine cook, but I don't know if she would dress like that for Krillin.

>tfw Yamcha will never cook for his girl despite being the best cook in his universe

REE DELET THIS

>18fags talking shit about Gohan non-stop and saying that he will be out before 17
>17 ends up cucked by Gohan choking yet again and will go out without doing shit against U11
Pottery.

>s
It's that one retarded manlet.

Confirmed for canon.

>17fags and androidfags BTFO
nice

This better not be played off the same as the Nappa battle. Just let Gohan move on already.

Even though she cucks Krillin with countless guys to satiate her infinite sex drive, she's more intimate with Krillin and will do everything he asks besides stopping fucking other men.

>17 out

If 18 has no job and doesn't do the housework then what the fuck does she do all day?

Tend to her bull farm.

imagine if Yamcha, Ox king and krillin team up to have a cooking battle to save the universe

Will Jiren have UI too?

>tracing

NOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 17'S TIME!!!! HE WAS ON ALL THE MERCH!!! GODDAMN IT GOHAN CHOKING RUINING EVERYTHING FUCKKKKK

You only care about fapping to 18 anyway.

Someone has to teach sex ed to Goten and Trunks since their fathers are too occupied, they are already hitting saiyan puberty and when the growth spurt kicks in, they will need a hole or two to put their dicks.

Who did 18 have sex with before marrying Krillin?

>"Junanago san! I cant eliminate you despite the fact that you will fucking teleport on the bench and be fine and also help me get rid of that guy who's supposed to be a God of Destruction soon!"
Gohan fucks up again, like always

D-d-dyspo?! I d-didn't see you there, ohoho...

When can we expect more spoilers for 123-126?

Dr. Gero.

Make coffee and tea. Evidentally she's good enough at making cappuccino to do foam hearts.

What's 18 doing with that underage girl? Krillin needs to arrest her.

Your father.

>unironically having sex with doctor vomit

Reminder that U9 weren't jobbers and they took both of U7s strongest fighters to beat from the start.

She also takes care of Krillin when he gets hurt doing something fucking stupid like asking Goku to deck him.

>18 would be nothing but a Starbucks Barista without Krillin

Owari da Freeza

JUST FUCKING END MY LIFE SENPAI HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FINAL THREE ITS NOT FAIR GODDAMN GOHAN BEING A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEE

GOHAN SAN, STOP CHOKING AND HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

miss me yet?

>mfw Gohan gets eliminated and all the haters start shitposting nonstop
>mfw they ignore Gohan's character development
>mfw they forget that his entire arc has been hinting at his new form
>mfw next arc Gohan has heightened motivation to fight against the new threat
>mfw Blanco is the end game
Even an idiot can tell you that the Tournament of Power is Goku's arc. It's all about UI.

I'm one of the biggest CHADhan posters in this entire thread and it's very obvious that this isn't Gohan's main time to shine. All of the winning has just been a huge bonus on top, but it isn't the ToP's main event. The ToP has been about Ultra Instinct, Goku, and Jiren. Gohan's arc hasn't been sufficiently built-up on yet. Going "Blanco" now would be too rushed. My personal prediction is that Gohan's new form (whether it's "Blanco" or not) will revolve around an alternative method of unlocking Ultra Instinct and will probably revolve around him being trained by the Angels (another Old Kai style ritual perhaps?).

I predict that Gohan will get eliminated in the upcoming episodes, but not before yet another badass scene and not before dropping even more hints that his best is yet to come. CHADhan is here to stay. Gohan is the THINKING man's favorite character: only Cauliflafags want to blow their loads prematurely and get SS3 in the same episode their snowflake waifu debuts. CHADhan is a character with depth, and as such his development requires multiple arcs. Going Blanco in the midst of GoD Toppo, UI Goku, the hints being dropped about UI Vegeta coming soon, a possible UI Vegetto... it's too much, and wouldn't give the proper amount of screentime to Gohan Blanco.

In conclusion, CHADhan's best days are yet to come.

>JUST FUCKING END MY LIFE SENPAI
I would gladly end your life.

Do you think they could satisfy this goddess?

What's his name again?

Sleeping ugly

You're one to talk when your fanbase is constantly battling with cucks, 18fag.

Majin Kayo

Majin Boob

Only Caulifla can satisfy 18's high sexual drive.

Reminder 18, Kale, Cabba, Goku and Yamcha all belong to Caulifla's harem.

Monkey D. Luffy

They could try.

I unironically think 18 in a Starbucks barista outfit would be fucking hot. Also, we know that 18 is the one primarily raising Marron.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aPAGe5_Yco

>Esta es el Finale! Gohan Blanco vs El Grande Padre!

You mean they all belong to YamCHAD's harem. Goku and Cabba being the cucks who prep the bull.

You are trying way too hard to force this meme.

>Jobhans posting nothing but how ToP is his time to shine
>It becomes more and more clear he's going to job AGAIN as the arc goes on
>Jobhanfags make more and more excuses for him
>It becomes painfully obvious he'll be btfo
>"I ALWAYS KNEW THIS ARC WASN'T HIS TIME TO SHINE, N-NEXT ARC THOUGH, YOU'LL SEE YOU'LL ALL SEE, REEEEE"

Sleepy

You mean 18's harem. Don't forget who would be running shit.

>Goku is finally at full power!

You are now aware that Vegeta was the strongest member of Freeza's army.

>Vegeta: 18,000
>Dodoria: 22,000
>Zarbon: 23,000
>Captain Ginyu: 120,000
>Oozaru Vegeta: 180,000
>First Form Freeza: 530,000

meant for