I hate the tsundere type of character

I hate the tsundere type of character.

There's nothing fun or nice about a girl being violent on a guy just because she can't manage her own feelings. There's no redemption on a single moment when she admits what she feels, it doesn't matter if a tsundere saves the main guy at the last moment. That won't delete all the past abuse.

I can't find the humour when I see the abuse of the male character (I don't find the abuse from a male tsundere amusing either).

So, I know my point of view is skewed, it is because my real mother was a tsundere. She loved my father to pieces and in spite of the years of constant fighting they remained together until death. She loved me and my sisters too, but she was so mentally unstable we were alternatively afraid, angry and when we grew up sad at her.

Tsunderes are not cute, the damage they do to everyone that surounds her is too great to be forgiven by a couple of acts of kindness, I've seen the pain and sadness of my father, their friends that slowly stepped back and finally ran away and how deeply rooted are some issues my sisters and I had to resolve until finally we understood that a normal family doesn't have to have crazy mixed in it.

Some days ago it was the 57th anniversary of my parents wedding, they're both dead, of course. I just hope wherever their souls are they learned to be together from another kind of anime, something less damaging and psychotic.

I unironically agree with you, tsunderes are trash with some rare exceptions.

And I hate it when a show has a tsundere girl being a cunt this whole time, but wait! She actually has a conveniently dark and tragic backstory, so feel sorry for her now!

96% of tsundere is unrealistic, there is no way they would hit their crush.

I wanted to say same, same, but I got nothing to say if you're story is true. I am semi-speechless, mostly because my family wasn't any different.

Im sorry that you had to go through the same abuse as me.

>my terrible upbringing gave me shit taste
Like pottery

It doesnt have humor, otherwise it just somebody who its puré inside but she doesnt want the world hurt her, so in that moment I say " i must protect her " like kuroneko, she is the cliche character but when she date with the princess brother, it was a dream!!! But obviously you have kuroneko and louis fron zero no tsukaimas 77 that type is very annoying but with asuka if shinji hadnt been a fucking garbage she could be a fantastic waifu

Actually, having a bad childhood has awakened people on how shit characters like Asuka are.

I'd almost be willing to share some sort of disposable contact like discord if you want to talk about it and laugh at your own expense.

Asuka isn't a bad character. You could argue she's a bad person but that's beside the point.

As long as you admit these are awful "waifu material" - girls like Asuka just remind me how horrible women can be to their own children and the husband.

I think it's got more to do with the fact that she's presented as she really is, fragile and sexually violent.
She's everything people would otherwise try to hide about themselves, their partners, or their parents.

obligatory

Fuck you dumbass, you're not supposed to feel sorry for Asuka you're supposed to understand why she's an insufferable cunt. You're not supposed to feel sorry for a murderer you're supposed to understand why he's a sociopath

in school, a loser like me got most of the attention from the tsundere type girls. At least the banter was good

It's only a fantasy. The majority would pick the sweet, caring childhood friend anyway.

>do not show empathy towards this character who is barely holding on to life

>So many soyboys in this thread

Not everybody likes doormats.

Nice blog faggot, like really I wanted to know your opinion on 3DPD women on an anime image board.
Now fuck off and kill yourself.

The bait was too low key. Surprised anyone took it.

I don't think Kurisu actually ever got physical with Okabe now that I think about. Well, other than that time where he grabbed Luka by the pussy, that was kinda justified.

Asuka is only good for fapping and maybe pumping and dumping if you're 2D.

That is before her body became a maggot ridden corpse of course

Now I finally understand why would someone hate tsunderes
>Sup Forums love tsunderes
>normal cancer hate tsunderes
It makes sense.

>implying I wouldn't worms Asuka

>Sup Forums love tsunderes
No we don't.

Cause Sup Forums is one person, which is a ___tsundere.

>we
Don't ever talk like that again you newfag.

So many times, I felt like I was watching the fantasies of a teenager when seeing how tsunderes are handled.

>she's mean, but deep down, she really likes me!

>being this mad you got called out on your delusion

I like Tsundere because I am a tsudere in my personal life.

I know anime is shit, I know anime won't improve nothing in my life, I know there are better things to do. It is not like I like or love anime, but I am here for it. And I keep watching.

The same thing I could say about Sup Forums.

>I like Tsundere because I am a tsudere in my personal life.
Same here, although I am cuter than aska

tsunderes are only good in anime or manga never in real life.

It always gets me when people have a problem with the physical violence that is almost always played as slapstick. Or was the 3 stooges a serious drama to you

Maybe those anons just want to get a slap with nail marks.

Kuuderes and danderes are the only good deres. Derederes are also okay.

But if you like tsunderes or especially yanderes you're probably some kind of retard.

It's not like I had a choice in any of those relationships. These things happen, and after that she's in for the ride, whether I like it or not.

Asuka is tsuntsun

Give an example of what you think is a good tsundere

It's almost like there's a time and place for slapstick violence, and when used inappropriately, it can hurt a story.

Tsunderes dont have to be violent at all, at least in a physical way. There are many tsunderes that dont beat the shit out of the guy every time they cant express their feelings.

Im not talking about the quality of the story but the violence itself. People get mad like its a character trait that this character wants to hurt you when a lot of jap writers break the tension with slapstick instead of actual character interaction

>quality of violence