Christmas is over, the Christmas Cake season has begun

Christmas is over, the Christmas Cake season has begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck christmas cakes.

Rude.

That's the idea

This
These bitches ignored all the guys just for stupid things like money, knowledge or fame and then expect to get a 10/10 husband when they're old, ugly, fat and saggy.

Gladly.

There's nothing wrong with following her aspirations and going after the career she wants.

Loser

If you can arrange this, I'm in.

What? Are you retarded?

Wherever I am, I must bully the obaasan

that is the plan, yes

>user still hasn't married or impregnated Nana

I love cake!

kys mkay

she's 17 so there's still like a decade to go.

Just get her parents' approval (which I suspect they'd give immediately).

>wake up
>look for christmas cake in the fridge
>it's all gone
FUCK. I wanted to eat some for breakfast.

The cake buffet never closes.

>tfw you're older than cake now

I know that feel. If I were dating instead of pining away for my waifu Christmas Cakes would be on the low end of the spectrum.

There's at least 200 children that will never be born in this image, there must be a way to fix Japan birth rate problem somewhere.

Christmas cakes get my heart a-fluttering in a way a loli can't manage. They're my Achilles heel.

ケーキはケーキです。 オパイは人生です。

It's upsetting.

So many Isekai. Yet not a single one deals with a 500~1000 year old elf that thinks shes past her prime and never got a elf boyfriend because she was a warrior or mage or something or the other.... But the Isekai-kun comes and slowly melts her into a deredere. But then everyone is suspicions if isekai kun or something and the age gap is a problem but then everything resolves it self and it's a happy end.

A nice slice of life.

Breasts are life. Ass is hometown.

I just did the math, New Years noodles are are too young for me now.

Someone fund this.

Quality cakes are the ones who immediately give up on their aspirations upon seeing the horror of adulthood.

I plan to.

>MC-kun, are you sure you want a frail, weak old elf like me as your partner? I mean, look at all of the young girls over there, not only would they be a strong ally in battle, but they would also be able to relieve you... in various ways. What use am I for you, a young person who has a long life ahead of them? I would be merely dragging you down.

Literally me.

Would she be young like or old like or how would she look?

the best cakes are crazy cakes who could qualify for an asylum visit.
especially fi it's a crazy that doesn't make her aggressive.

Hope you at least got rich.

Alcohol calories work wonders on a cake.

>ikr

Gladly.

I can't wait for his sister to give her niece an apron for her birthday.

Are cakes virgins?

2D cakes are pure in that they've never touched a man; however, they usually fluff the muffin frequently.

Would gladly impregnate.

Nope. Cakes are not exempt from failed relationships in the past.

Sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ

Finally, Gundam 00 wasn't that bad.

>There are three kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

we need more inevitable cakes

>Excited by the premise of this manga
>Realize it's a fucking 4koma
Why do they do this to me?

I recon it would be something along the lines of someone trying to declare his love for Alleyne from Queen's Blade.

dumbass cake but i still love her

>doesn't put it in right then and there
What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

If it breathes and has a pulse, it's not too young.

Being an idol is though business in Japan. Even having a boyfriend ruins them in the eyes of their fans and can end their careers. Let alone wanting your manager to stick his dick inside you. This is why most idols keep their boyfriends a secret, and why they are forced to retire when this eventually leaks.

So what? It's not like she's a very good idol or anything. She should stick to her strenghts, which include being a housewife and mother.

>I dont want a young girl, "takes her hands" i want a WOMAN! "insert heart pupils and heart fluttering"

i want this so much

Ok.

this does seem like a realistic progression for Tomoko, getting over her high-school anti-social mean streak, but still being a soft-spoken, awkward qt

>Tomoko
>qt
No.