Bnha Caracter Attractivness

How do people even find Todorki, or Bakugo attractive. I'd understand how some girls would like Deku because he's so nice, and caring. But why would they like Daddy issues or My Parents Never Spanked Me.

because they're alphas

There's not such thing as alphas or whatever.

T. betacuck

They're drawn more conventionally attractive.

Todoroki is drawn to be the aloof cool guy that girls find handsome. And Bakugou is a strong punk, girls like that shit.

I like Deku way better, but comparatively he does look like more of a child. It's natural why fujos love bakugou and shoto more. Deku is more for the boy fans who can relate to the feeling of wanting to get better/stronger but feel timid.

>Deku because he's so nice, and caring
jesus christ dude, are you 12?

nah nigga

>Todoroki
Famous, wealthy traditional family, hot. Troubled past triggers nurturing instinct. Hot body, cold emotions. Him opening up to you and calling you Mommy will be precious. Other girls lust after him too.
>Bakugo
High energy, emotionally expressive, bad boy that needs to be tamed, poses a challenge. Projected protective feelings.
>Iida
Smart, dad of the class, rich family, cute and shy. Also those muscles.

>My Parents Never Spanked Me.
Nice bait, but we already know Bakugo got beat by his parents for being a brat, his mom fucking popped him one in front of his teachers for shit's sake. IcyHot being Daddy Issues is why he's a little girly bitch; Bakugo isn't an asshole because of lack of beatings.

Do you not know any women? Women like forceful guys and those they think they can "fix" then complain when theyre not treated as well as the woman who picked the nice guy.

The absolute state of you

>no such thing as alphas
Uh... what do you call the man who goes out, dresses well, works his dream job and can basically get with any chick then?

>implying there aren't women that like nice guys in BnHA
Why do you think people ship Mei with Iida?

A man.

You may as well ask why people want to deal with a smarmy, sarcastic little shit like Tsuyu.

todoroki is pretty handsome despite the scar, strong quirk, talented in other areas, son of motherfucking endeavour.
Bakugous kinda handsome too, has the same trait of a great quirk and being talented, hes also got the badboy persona that i know a few girls irl dig

A projection of your insecurities

You mean why Tsuyu wants to deal with a cast of dirty law breakers

The Yakuza raid arc was a mistake.

Welcome to Sup Forums where taking care of your body, paying attention to how you look, and exerting some level of confidence in public means you're some manly motherfucker.

>hes also got the badboy persona that i know a few girls irl dig
I agree with the rest of your post, but I don't think he's got a bad boy persona, he's just angry and autistic

What does Blacks quirk do?!

>Overhaul could've been the Lung of BNHAland but instead was just kind of there
I give him credit for making the first kill on the protag side at least.

it can derail any thread with Sup Forums memes

>how some girls would like Deku because he's so nice, and caring
No because hes cute and thats all, bad boys like Bakugo make women far wetter than moralfags like Deku. Todoroki is the hot guy with a dark past and thats like catnip to women they like it when their cocks have ibackstories they can brag about to their friends.

Damn, that's definitely worth the S tier then

Todoroki is the pretty boy of the series. Of course he's attractive. He's cool and reserved, and has shown to be a gentleman. He's like a prince charmimg. His voice actor also helps.
On the other hand Bakugou has the charisma and wildness. Confidence and bravery are hot. On top of that he's fit as fuck and extremely manly. He's also childish and kinda tsundere, which only adds to his charm.
I like Deku as a character and as the protagonist, but the guy has no sex appeal at all. He's made to be relatable for the readers, no attractive.

That's not what an alpha is moron

Todoroki is hot in universe.
Which is hilarious because even with the burn mark he still has the blandest face in the series
Iida should probably win sexiest boy for actually having a chad face and chad body but Fujos have shit taste

>Mei with Iida
Because they fought once. It's the same reason they started shipping Baku and Ochako.
They'd probably ship Birb with Momo or Mina if he didn't BTTFO them both in 14 seconds and wasn't a Crow headed freak

Todoroki is just Sasuke
was sasuke an alpha?

If he's so "pretty" then why can't he get laid with some hot girl?

he could if thats what he wanted. He gets it thrown at him more than anyone else

>Shouto
>alpha

But he is just the pretty boy because other characters describe him as a pretty boy
And deku is just plain because people describe him as plain

Its fucking lazy as fuck to not make the characters look like they are supposed to and just have other characters tell you how you should rate their looks. Its a visual medium you hack writer.

>How do people even find Todorki, or Bakugo attractive. I'd understand how some girls would like Deku

> →

Might be blind but what rank is Amajiki's quirk "manifest" is?

Todoroki is pretty. Deku looks like a 12 year old

nvm saw but... why though?

generic anime face just like deku
Iida has a pretty face.

>muh misunderstood
>muh bad boy

Women are retarded. Is this news to you?

>generic anime face just like deku

He has a more 'mature' looking face with narrower eyes, while Deku has gigantic kid eyes

>women like to be beat up by the violent guy or be raped by the mind controller
Remember to not ever respect women.

Facially, Deku is more muscular than the average highschool athlete though.

Soon.

God the bnha fanbase is a bunch of cucks.

Most of the class is. Deku still has freckles and mega eyes that make him look younger than Todo and Iida and Bakugou, etc.

This feels so right...

>Bakugo accidentally killing Ochacuck
wtf I love bakusperg now

Deku's retard strength would cause waterfalls and he would be a hit with female pedophiles to since he can manhandle them,

Deku is also a manlet and every guy except Tokoyami in this pic is taller than him.

All of them are manlets except shoji

soyboys don't attract anything.

thanks dumbass.

Deku is repulsive as fuck. Ochako romantically liking him is the most forced shit Hori has written. Realistically Deku is 2nd contender to die virgin after Mineta.

Mineta would actually do decently given how Japan is culturally. It's not like America where manlets are punished for their crimes against humanity.

Why do I recognize this art, is it the same artist who did the naked cat lady manga?

No idea, friend. Would be glad to receive reply from someone who knows the source as well.

sure

>girl being attracted to boy who saved her life is bad writing
maybe if this were set in America sure but I'm sure Jap women actually like nice guys

>but I'm sure Jap women actually like nice guys
They are still women user.
They like beta providers but they would all rather fuck bakugo. Even after he beats them up.

Author's wish fulfilment writing doesn't change fact self-inserter.

He will

I REALLY want to see Ochako blacked

fuck off

i remember that one, it was weird but also cool.
sauce me up pls

If the entire argument for her is that she has to get some alpha dick then that is the logical conclusion
Because Bakugo is an alpha compared to deku but he himself is a beta compared to the average black guy
So blacked is the final destination for these threads.

>saved her life
No. It was an exam. She wasn't going to die.

Honestly, I would welcome that.
It would at least make the stale character interactions interesting again.

Based Bakugo fucking Ochako, Tsuyu and Momo on a daily basis would make the stale character interactions interesting too. And I would gladly welcome that.

>self insert harem fag

It would certainly be realistic for the biggest chad to take the virginity of every girl in the class. But Momo already lost hers in the Sports Festival.

Patreak fuck off

Now you are just being edgy.

>beta compared to the average black guy
Bakugo's impulsive anger is actually comparable to the average nigger he just has enough intelilgence to not act on them.

>everyone I don't like is my nemesis

T. Patreak

Everyone here likes Bakugo x Ochako and Mineta x Momo.

>Mineta filming Bakugo, Kaminari and Kirishima gangbanging Ochako and then showing the result to Deku. Jesus I can't handle all this realism.

BASED

The biggest Chad is the 1B guy with Copy quirk.

I am based, but I don't need a delusional shipper fanboy.

True that.

>even daring to compare BASED Monoma with this fucking loser
A-user...

FUCKING BASED PATREAK

Perfect comparison. No wonder this turbodweeb didn't make it into the top 20. He probably had less votes than Deku's shoe

I hate this character so much.

>talking shit about Mineta's girl

Let's be honest, people only hate Momo because of delusional shipers like

Agreed

Deku is so fucking bland that it's disgusting.

I hate Mineta, too.
They're both grating.

a reminder that literally every 1-A student (girls included) is a chad.

It just doesn't seem like it because we're comparing chads to other chads, but basically every hero student is a chad. They go out and have superpowers and kick ass. Deku could fuck bitches all day long but it just doesn't seem like it when a more aggressive chad like Bakugou is always right next to him.

I had a nightmare where I was Momo (I'm a girl) and that ugly guy who has half of his face disgustingly scarred tried to rape me.

Luckily the handsome Minoru came to rescue me and I promptly rewarded him with sex.

Okay, where is the other thread

I'd link it but I'm afraid grapefag will just invade that one too
use the catalog

the truth is that women love self-confidence and Status, there is a reason for women to like the story of the enchanted prince, he is noble and he is a badass

Todko and Bakugo are confident and the high level in history, Deko is cute, the ironic is that Deko who is the fictional part, he is the fantasy that a girl will fall in love with someone just because he is "good boy"

Just look at the practice, be the "good boy" guarantees you, friendzone, White Knights, Feminist men, always end up bad for the man, if you are very good with the woman she will not consider you desirable, if you are very aggressive she you think you're an asshole, you have to measure correctly and this varies from woman to woman, there are some who like Scumbags ... but neither one likes "goodboys"

because at the end of the day women already have a vagina

In Bakugo's case, is purely physical appeal, and the delusion of him being a "tsundere" towards everyone in the manga/show.

Women can't understand why Bakugo is the way he is, and just define him as a "short tempered qt that needs a hug", when the reality shows a very different issue at hand.

I don't see the appeal of his face or personality, but his costume is top tier slut.

Just look at him, he's on his 15s/16s and has a very built body, only made more obvious with his hero costume. That shit aint right, but his body is a huge appeal.