Moto

KURUSHII
SHINITAI

Kemono Friends is dead.

Dostedt

Itadakimasu.

悔しい

oishii

I hate faggots like OP. At least write in japanese, you faggot. Oh right, you can't, brainlet weeb

shougakusei
chuugakusei
koukousei
daigakusei
riajuu bakuhatsu shiro

ONORE

泣く

ごめんなさい, 私の名前はケンさま。

私は27歳のアメリカ人オタク(あなたのガイジンのためのアニメファン)です。私はアニメとマンガを私のタブレットに描き、私の芸術を完成させ、優れた日本のゲームをする日々を過ごす。 (ディスガイア、ファイナルファンタジー、ペルソナシリーズ)

私は毎日私のカターナと一緒に練習します。この優れた武器は1000回以上折りたたまれ、地球上の他の武器に比べて非常に優れているため、スチールを通してきれいに切断できます。私は2年前に私の剣の免許を得て、毎日良くなってきました。

私は漢字と大阪方言の両方に流暢に日本語を話します。また、私も流暢に書く。私は日本の歴史とブシードコードに関するすべてを知っています。私は100%

私は日本のビザを取得すると、名高い文化にもっと学ぶために名高い高校に通うために東京に移ります。私はスタジオジブリやゲームデザイナーのアニメーターになれることを願っています!

私はいくつかの着物を所有しています。私は日本に行く前に身に着けていたいので、もっと楽になります。私は長老や高齢者に屈し、できる限り日本語を話しますが、誰も対応することはめったにありません。

私は日本で運がいいですね!

usotsuki

USO DA

H-HIDOI!

TATUEBA

Keikaku

Kansei dorifuto.

月がきれいですね

ano....

oshiri manko

ochinpo daisuki

SUGOI!!!

Fuji san

HAJIMARUYO

Kimochii.

As somebody stuck in a city, I'm envious of people who are able to see the Milky Way. My country is not very modern and I could cycle to a region that's less illuminated, but if I had a car it would be a cinch. If I had a car I'd be able to say inside when it gets too cold, and I would be able to eat comfortably without any cold winds blowing at me. Hell, I could also stay warm inside and watch the lights. But with a bike? It's just not the same.

Solution: light yourself on fire when you arrive at your destination.

>Oshiri
Thanks Prison School

she has such a pretty face!

teikoku

And such a delicious body.

好き?

Just go climb a mountain.

To be fair, a lot of JSLs aren't familiar with how to set up IMEs. Phones actually make it pretty easy, です。

It takes 30 seconds to set it up.

If you know what you're doing. Took me half an hour the first time on Windows. And Linux took me two whole hours to work out.

Dostedt

for some reason i really like filler words like もう。。。 and ねえー

もういいよ

I'm surprised at the lack of dostedt

I'm surprised at your lack of ctrl + F

>anime really helps to learn Japanese
>writes romanji

kek

Priviet.

Uhhh Nakadashi

うるさい,ばかやろ.
はいはい,わかります.
貴様!
お前わもう死んでいる.
なに?!
ごめんえ,私の仲間.

I tried.

>お前わもう死んでいる.
>わ
So close.

I managed to get by with my animu Japanese for 3 weeks in Tokyo, so it can`t be that bad

やめて!お尻が痛い!

hito ga ippai

ogeksama wa kamisama desu kara

>ogeksama

komorebi

I saw a screen cap of an anime girl saying "Boob morning", and I laughed my head off because it clicked right away what she must have said originally.

watashi, atashi, boku, ore, no, neko, inu, demo, suki, kirai, daijoubu, matte, hai, iya/iie, senpai, kouhai, kimochi, sekai, onii-san, onee-san, okaasan, otoosan, obaasan, ojiisan, hikari, hana, tomodachi, gakkou, sensei, bakemono, kami, oppai, ochinchin, gomen, arigatou, sugoi, kakkoi, ittadakimasu, keikaku, nani, honto, ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, juu

A few that popped into my head just now, there's prbably more but I'd actually have to think for that

Romanji settings on keyboards can mess up keyboard shortcuts too.

Didn't learn that for a long time. I though photoshop just wasn't working on my new OS for years.

>Hitto ga Ippon!

Don't attack your guests.

Aniki

>2018
>retards still think it's DESU instead of DESS

DESS

>Being this wrong.

Her existence is a mistake.

Chigow!

Tatoeba

I noticed that while listening to people talk in Japanese they say des instead of desu. But it's always written です. Language undergoing evolution?

I can't be assed to learn the 9-button keyboard, so I still set my tablet and phone to romaji input or w/e

Your existence is a mistake.

YAMERO

In everyday conversation it does get clipped, but in anime you'll sometimes still hear some girl emphasize it as desu or de-SU.

Dialectal differences. Depending on where the speaker is from, it can be either desu or dess.

Subarashii

Well, how would you write it? でs?

shinu

Naruhodo

It's always written です
Much like すき is pronounced like "ski" when speaking "fluently"

>not knowing about silent letters
What, do you also say kaynowledge and subeetle?

Devoicing I think the term is called. People just don't sound out the full the u-sound of su. Sometimes people do though from just how they talk.

H A Y A I
A
Y
A
I

>dostedt
>Tony Kaku
>hambaga
>EEEEEHHHHH?

SAISHO WA GU

koko wa zennou naru warera mazoon no daini no furusato nari

You should read some wikipedia articles. It can be an enlightening experience.

za warudo

ケモノフレンズを見る人は本当に池沼だ

WHAMU

I don't understand

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DAME DA, ZEN ZEN DAME DA ZE!

Hebo hebo

EGAO

Dame

>Dialectal differences. Depending on where the speaker is from, it can be either desu or dess.
There's no dialectal differences, the only people who actually say DE-SU are "uguu kawaii" girls.

Mwee.

Came here to post this.

That's not japanese