Bleach

"Can't fear your own world II" 3rd chapter is out.
Ginjo and Mayuri are mentioned.
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029260572
imgur.com/a/y4GfJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gM2fpuWoY5g?t=6847
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7mp1s0/preview_3_of_cfyow_ii_translated/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZSu0V0tos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we get chapters for the II and there isn’t a cover? Will it be digital only?

No release date yet.

The I was fully released on web (without illustration) before it was out on print.

People were quite surprised because prior to that, the wedding novel was only partially released on web.

They're much shorter than before

Hey Lon. How were the holidays?

Okay, I needed a break. Give me 10 and I'll have a look at the raws

Thanks man. Have your time.

Well aside from the fact that Soul Society is turning into a surveillance state, courtesy of Mayuri and his spy satellites, there isn't much of consequence so far.

>"Everyone line up for your Spy Bacteria"

Did Hiyori rejoin the R&D division?
Yeah, there was a casual mention of Mayuri putting surveillance bugs on random souls and shinigami as well.

As expected of the Tsunayashiro. They also happen to have a hand in the formation of the R&D surveillance section.

Was away from the *chins and so on because of reasons; what is this?

It appears the Tsunayashiro family's given role is to be the record keepers of Soul Society. They supposedly keep records of the entire history of soul society since its foundation.

Fucking hell. Mayuri knows about Tokinada murdering all the elders to become head of the family.

Oh yeah, as an extra. Access to the records kept by Tsunayashiro is heavily restricted and censored.

When the hell is Hisagi gonna use his Bankai?

>all this info ina novel
Fucking hack kubo.

Kubo doesn't write the novels, retard.

Seems like Candy was brought back.
Ginjo was attacked while he was loitering about. Tsukishima and Giriko are with him.

In the previous part Mayuri mentioned something about an experiment, so he probably has a hand in this. Candy's identity isn't revealed, but from the character descriptions and her power it is safe to assume that this is Candy. The quincy race is saved lads.

Narita seriously wasted almost 3 pages infodumping about how lightning travels slightly slower than the speed of light, depending on factors such as humidity and atmospheric pressure.

I thought that was entirely Urahara's idea. Or you mean before him becoming a captain?

He approves and corrects everything faggot so he basically is.

Bleach has novels explaining events after the ending.

No, the surveillance section is a subsection of the R&D division.

According to FTB that was the Kuchiki family's role.

FTB?

Oh you mean Fade to Black. Non-canon lol

Fade to black movie. Not canon I guess.

Not an argument

>turning into

It's one thing to spy on your staff and military, it's something entirely different to put bugs in random civilians and fly spy drones around populated areas. Between Mayuri and Tokinada they probably know about everything that takes place in SS. Including Ichigo and Yhwach's secrets.

Mayuri is the greatest

>Mayuri is conspiring with Tokinada and somehow got away with all of it
THE MAD MAN

Did you do a summary of the 2nd chapter, can only find what you said for the first chapter at the beginning of the month.

>Quite another

They've never given a shit about the little people. The only question is why it took them so long to bother doing this.

The fullbringers roam among them. Mayuri wants them

>the negative effects of Ichigo stopping instrumentality have already begun showing
JUST

I meant even before they had some kind of desire. It could easily have been a "just because" thing.

>headcanon

>kys

>not an argument

I know bleach started as a manga but isnt this more in the direction of /lit/ at this point? Or is japanese literature based on manga still Sup Forums?

Lurk more, Fate and Index have been here for years

LoN didn't do a summary of the second part, we only got that Reddit translation.

Summarise the 2nd part LoN!

The didn't miss anything to my knowledge

For now he's just pitting a Candy against them

so is there anything in these LNs actually worth knowing about?

do they ever explain WTF the soul king is, etc?

Is Mayuri shaping up to be the villain he is?

Is there any Shikai, Bankai reveals?

Kubo dropped the ball with his plot holes, so he needed novel writers to salvage his terrible ideas.

No, just Mayuri being Mayuri.
Nope, just background info. These recent chapters have been really, really short.

youtu.be/gM2fpuWoY5g?t=6847
>you will never see this moment animated
Colored manga visuals with voices and music are pretty good too though.

In the last chapter, does it explain what Jinta is? Is he just a normal kid and Ururu a modsoul? Also, what's the recipe Urahara gave Hisagi about?

I hope they'll release Manga-specific characters someday. I'd love to play as Askin and Bambi.

Ugh don't remind me that I won't be able to roll them. I'll probably get stuck with shitty Yachiru.

Here's reddit's take on CFYOW II Chapter 3: reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7mp1s0/preview_3_of_cfyow_ii_translated/

>But, I suppose, since the history encompasses one million years
So they have records from back then?? Is the SK that old? Was he the only one for all this time?

haven't read the series in years. how has my boy mayuri faired up to this point?

Retro Ryno is our only hope now: youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZSu0V0tos

lost his daughter but decided to take his rage out on the unsuspecting masses

the animation on the scene where Mask BTFOs Renji is actually pretty impressive

Why does Soul Society allow Mayuri to be Mayuri?

>Candy
Candice? Is she a Mayuri zombie or something?
Also do we know anything about Gigi and Lil since chapter one?

Honestly with his knowledge and info on everything inside Soul society and it's people, can anyone there effectively stop them if they wanted to ? My only guesses would be Zaraki or Shunsui but even then I feel they'd have trouble

>can anyone there effectively stop them

Him*

He provides a far greater benefit to SS than would be worth losing him.

Isn't that the role of the loli judge librarian's family?

>moment
>2 hour video
You could at least tell people to go straight to 01h49m, or give link to a shorter cut

No Stormcaller translation still? During the first novel's releases, Scheneizel's attempt at google translation was off the mark enough to be useless.

Yeah it takes her longer but its worth it

Dude got real skill, highlights for me include the movements of Zabimaru, Senbonzakura and Byakuya's blood dripping.

The novel is fine in terms of elaborating on some of the plot points Kubo didn't have time for, but it's probably not going to reveal much about the unknown bankai, except for Hisagi's. Kubo had to give Icefail like 3 different fights while Shinji and Ukitake's fights were either off-screened or so short they might as well not have happened at all. Not to mention the royal guard who were incredibly hyped and then just jobbed instantly. Only Rapemonk and arguably Nimaya got their time to shine.

You realize that's exactly what the ?t= at the end of the link does right?

Well if that's the case it doesn't work with Sup Forums's embed function.

I have no doubt they can beat him up and kill him... if he can be killed normally. Someone who only uses brute force like Zaraki wouldn't be able to anticipate his plans B to Z.

I was so sure that he would have Shinji use Bankai against Gerard, but alas nothing.

MissStormCaller may be waiting for CFYOW II's physical release. Until then, we have to rely on LoN and the reddit guy for translations.

Kubo should've saved the ritter that jobbed to Shutara for Shinji. Bending space vs whatever reversal stuff Shinji's bankai involves. Then have Ukitake kill Robert for taking Shunsui's eye. Maybe include another throwaway ritter as well since Ukitake was supposed to be pretty strong. Nanana, Meninas, Candice, maybe Giselle or Liltotto as well as the 3 ritters that Zaraki killed off-screen all would've worked as Ukitake's opponents. Could've easily had Hisagi or Love use bankai to kill one of those as well.

Skip to 1:54:04.

bumpo

I thought it was gonna be shit but it's 10x better than Super on a good day which is pretty embarrassing.