Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1024755/122ce44d8b/
exhentai.org/g/967404/0b5fda65c9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pantyhose.

Utaha a sexy.
Eriri a cute.
Megumi a shit.

Utaha, Megumi - sexually attractive ladies.
Eriri - anal fucktoy.

Megumi > Eriri >>> Utaha

i agree with this.
>Utaha - sexually attractive lady.
>Eriri - anal fucktoy.
>Megumi a shit
Ftfy. Thank me later.

Utaha > Mayu = Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Akane >>> trash >>> Eriri

Her beautiness and personality

Another case where best girl didn't win, Why this curse keep continuing

she's Mormon

I wanna sniff them

Pantyhose and a great rack. Also red eyes.

>reddit the girl
>above anyone else
I wouldn't even put her above ritsuko from evangelion

was it rape

>that artist's Minami doujin

The only bad girl is Erishit

Utaha is reddit's favorite girl.

Links, by the way.
exhentai.org/g/1024755/122ce44d8b/
exhentai.org/g/967404/0b5fda65c9/

My nigga,

Wrong.

Fuck off, Eririshitter

>Fuck off, Eririshitter

Utaha best slut

This. The only important heroines.

You fuck off, Utahafag. Eriri got good development and closure. Utaha got nothing.

She will even lose in her own spin-off. At this point Koisuru Metronome it's just a what-if story without Megumi and Eriri getting in Utaha's way even though still she can't hold a chance. Pathetic.

Why is she so unpopular compared to Megumi and Eriri?

What makes Eriri the best girl?

cause she is so hot that if she were in a car I would start licking up the wheels

>I LOVE YOU

Utaha BTFO.

Thread was already over at the first post.

Having good development, a satisfactory closure and being an integral part the story not just eye candy.

She is more popular than Eriri though.

Eh? Eriri is the least popular heroine.

That's an edit. She didn't confess yet.

don't be so mad for having shit taste

All Erishit ever was is a joke heroine. Utaha at least does her work as fanservice heroine flawlessly

Nothing, she's worst girl by far

>good development
Good joke.

It's real, there was even a link in the last Saekano thread.

Jesus Christ

Utaha is the joke heroine. Eriri was the focus of S2 and her story as an artist is integral to the series.

Tomoya will reject her.

Who cares about this fucking loser? Megumi is the only girl that matters.

r-right?

Eriri is the joke heroine. She's such a shitty joke that her attempt at confessing to Tomoya was trivialized by Utaha stealing her kiss and then it was never brought up again.
Her focus was shared and promoted by Utaha, especially all the parts adapted from GS1, so yeah, she's shit on her own.

What the fuck is wrong with her profile?

Eriri took his first innocent kiss and Megumi his true love kiss while Utaha kissed him unwillingly and tried to rape him. Literally a slut.
>Her focus was shared and promoted by Utaha.
Imagine being this retarded.

So? Megumi rejected Tomoya at first too.

IT'S NOT FAIR UTAHABROS WHY IS SHE SO UNPOPULAR WHY NOBODY LOVES HER SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST GIRL IM SO MAD I WANT TO DIE

>Eriri took his first innocent kiss
Irrelevant retcon.
>Megumi his true love kiss
Irrelevant to Utaha making Eriri look like the joke she is.
>Imagine being this retarded.
It's true. The first part of GS1 was about how she met Utaha, and the second part was about Utaha introducing Akane to her. She wasn't the only focus of S2, Utaha was with her 80% of the time.

>humiliated and brought to tears in her arc in S2
>spends rest of the season as comedy relief
>Eriri gets the most screentime and has nice sweet scenes with him

Did you already forget this scene retarded Eririfag? Nobody is a bigger comic relief and more humiliated than Eriri.

Her sweet scenes happening right before her second betrayal only makes it worse for her, so you're supporting my point.

Utahapedros are so pathetic.

Eririniggers are BTFO, as always.

Utaha's kiss was comic relief too so it's both of their roles. The betrayal was part of her development too.

>Irrelevant retcon.
Maruto confirmed it. Ignore it if you want, that's what your deluded fanbase always do.
>It's true
It's not. Maruto left pretty clear which heroines are the ones who objectively matter. You know what a joke is? Utaha trying to rape Tomoya and convincing herself so hard that he loved her in some way or another and him not even being moved by it. And that wasn't comic relief.

What will Maruto do after Saekano?

White album 3

Utaha's advances on Tomoya are mostly comic relief, so she was being consistent with her role, unlike Eriri who causes nearly all of the drama in the series, the author tries so hard to make you feel sorry for her, and yet the pay-off of her confession scene was this. The betrayal only reinforced her weaknesses that she could never fix.

Not Taiyou no Ko?

More LNs. The VN industry is dead and doesn't pay nearly as well.

How? Tomoya remarked how much she progressed in Vol 12.

>Maruto confirmed it
In a random interview that nobody gives a shit about. He never told or showed it in the LN, the characters never acknowledged it. It might as wellnot exist.

>And that wasn't comic relief.
It was. Unlike Eriri, Utaha is self-aware and knows that she never stood a chance, and she has no problem joking about her failed love, and blowing the fuck out of Eriri if she has the chance, as well.

How much she progressed as an artist, that's it.

He loves Utaha.

He always knew Utaha liked him, if he actually liked her back he would've made some kind of move already.

>In a random interview that nobody gives a shit about.
Your point? Still happened.

>It might as wellnot exist.
In your head? Probably.

>It was.
So you are admitting that Utaha's closure as a heroine is pure comic relief? As much as I'd like it to be true, Utaha was serious there. She tried so hard to convince herself that Tomoya loved her as much as you try so hard to make Utaha look great in that moment when the truth is that she looked more pathetic than Eriri ever was on GS3.

He is waiting for her series to end so he can marry her.

>eririfag dragging her favorite girl down

Maruto already spoiled the end of KM in V10 and said the real Utaha is incompatible with Tomoya.

Good.

>Your point? Still happened.
My point is that it is irrelevant. Eriri's joke status is made even more obvious when what you think is a very important success was revealed in an interview after the series was concluded and the story and the characters themselves remain literally unaffected by it.

>In your head? Probably.
It didn't exist in the LN, either.

Utaha wasn't serious. She was teasing Tomoya like she always does, and that's why people love her.

Megumi had the best dakimakura.

He'll suffer the fans' outrage if he doesn't make Utaha win in her own manga

I'm a Megumifag actually, the winning team. I support Eriri in some aspect but I wasn't rooting for her at all.

The kiss still happened and all the moments that Utaha showed him physical affection were forced by her with him being disgusted and embarrassed by it.

>Utaha wasn't serious.
Utaha was very serious about it, the final illustration of her showed her crying. Yes, she teased him at first.
>Rinri-kun, did you love me?
>….!?
>Fufu, I’m just kidding…

But then
>After all, I know very well. You were undoubtedly in love with me. Whether it was with Utako Kasumi or Koisuru Metronome, it doesn’t matter. Because both are myself. That’s why, you were in love with me.
She was desperate.

Tell me again how she's unnoticeable and overlooked by everyone in the school according to the story?

Yeah, it's pretty great. Had a nice fap to it yesterday.

I love Kurehito's shading in her mons pubis area. Almost can see the vagina.

>You were undoubtedly in love with me.
Poor thing.

It's not like she goes to school half-naked.

Does Maruto hate her or what?

Kurehito's art is godly.

>everyone else is enjoying themselves
>Megumi still has her flat autistic expression

Literally what

>After all, I know very well. You were undoubtedly in love with me. Whether it was with Utako Kasumi or Koisuru Metronome, it doesn’t matter. Because both are myself. That’s why, you were in love with me.

Must hurt.

>at some point in time, Tomoya loved Eriri or Megumi
>Utaha was the only one never loved

How can Utaha ever recover?

Everything.
She's unique. Also a pretty girl without a visible expression has its own appeal.

I love Eriri.

>talented writer
>10/10 body
>long dark hair
>sexually confident
>acerbic wit

what's not to like?

I finished first season but I am not sure if I want to start second. Will there be any satisfying ending or this all will be left hanging like in some Oregairu?

She's literally a perfect goddess.

It's getting a movie so Saekano won't be abandoned like Yahari's anime.

ERIRI IS BEST GIRL WHY DID SHE LOSE AAAAAAARRRFGGHHHHH

Why are they called heroines if they never save the world?

The heroines of your kokkoro

In English, hero and heroine both mean protagonist, but in Japan, that meaning only stuck with heroine and hero is called by its own Japanese word.

>Utaha
>anything but worst girl

Why anime girls feet stink so much?

This image ain't Utaha

Soon.

Doesn't matter what she tries, she literally needs to die and be reborn as Megumi to be best girl.