Prison School

HOLY SHIT
HANA WON
technically

she didnt win, she lost and made sure everyone else lost too
truly the worst girl to the end

the last chapter was so good it almost singlehandedly saved the arc and the series. Still disappointed the side characters didn't get much of a conclusion to their arcs though.

Wrong
Hana is the last female in the entire school that likes kiyoshi.
Also chiyo probably hates her too.
Hana is her last ally there.

Did the author get tired of the manga? What lesson can we get from this, that men are trash?

hana is the best girl i've seen being drawn upside down bottomless

>Hana wins

kiyoshi committed suicide

Oh my goodness.

Let's hope epilogue will show a bit more light what happend with other characters.
Mari gone abroad, Meiko possible become Chiyo VP, Risa and Andre dating, what hapepned with other guys or maybe all of them got put in newly rebuild prison again or maybe Chiyo holds only Hana and Kiyoshi in it where she whips them both on occasion where they piss on each other constantly.
Or Kiyoshi killed himself or dropped school with Hana?
Did Kate move abroad to where Mari studies now or she found herself a new fixation in form of Chiyo who now also hates men like her sister did?
What happened with Slut-chan?
And also did Assman got raped in the ass in prison?
So many mysteries to get answered.
That epilogue would basically need 1 page per character to give them some closure.

Chiyo looks really dickable here, shame she hates men now.

Nothing like a little Vitamin D won't fix.

>hating man
Is it some kind of tumblr manga?

the opposite

>Lost to the oldest trick in the book
>The ol kiss and piss
Chiyo deserved to lose

100% this. The combined flavor of Chiyofag and Hanafag tears is glorious.

fuck happened to her face

She's probably older.

She hates men now, a feminist tumblrina so she is gross

>What lesson can we get from this, that men are trash?
Yes, but we already knew that.

Never let your guard down.

Well, he was given permission to work on Me and the Devil Blues again so it's possible he rushed the ending.

that blondes > all

>shippingfags btfo
I wish more series ended like this. Waifufags who turn threads into pure cancer by making every discussion about shipping need to die. Almost every manga thread on Sup Forums has this, even on series that don't have a hint of romance.

Nobody can beat the shimapan bulge with pee.

>that men are trash?
Man, imagine hating the objectively and indisputably superior sex of the dominant species of the sole known planet with intelligent life (as a member of said sex) and then making a manga out of your complexes that is arguably entertaining. I imagine the mangaka had to wrestle with more than a few philosophical dilemmas on the way to finishing this.