Raildex

Do you think this guy is going to bully Mikoto for her crush of Touma next volume?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/te4olri4elan6qk/Daioh20171218.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most likely, I’m looking forward to Tsuchi and Mikoto interaction

Maybe he can get her to dress up into something lewd

He has to find out about it first. Though it'll probably be easy for him to figure it out.Me too.

I think he'd either encourage her to go after him by telling her about that time when Touma was rewarded by Kaori or he would be too busy to care.

>Tsuchi took pictures
>Mikoto immeadiately feels inadequate because of Kanzaki’s huge tits

I hope Enshuu shows up again. I want to know why Touma’s thought patterns are so dangerous to a Kihara.

I'm going to post this every thread or sometimes as a sacrifice to Kakinefag so he can stop bullying cute girls

Tsuchi getting cucked and losing Maika when?

>the top two members of the shokuhou clique get BTFO by a dyke using simple traps
How will they ever recover?

Tsuchi is the closest thing to a chad Raildex has, if anything he’d be the one stealing the girls

>Chad
/r/eddit

Why are Tokiwadai girls so useless?

>chad

>chad

I’d imagine Tsuchi is more concerned about Maika and even Touma’s safety than fucking with Mikoto about her crush

>Tsuchi
>getting cucked

Nah.

Nigger.

This honestly

>Implying Tsuchi wont try to get information from Misaka about the AAA but he cant get violent with her because she is Maika's friend so he resorts to bullying

I could see that actually

Enshuu soon lads

Who was the best Kihara?

Amata

They arent amazons born for battle like Mikoto

I want to see the walls of text in NT18 animated

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

Oh, is that so?

But, isn't Junko a literal amazon given the fact her esper powers are perfectly suitable for an amazon type of battle?
An user from one of the previous threads mentioned Gunha would make a decent shounen protag if he gets a spin-off, this could be said for Junko as well.

>Why do all these girls like me so much I hate it wahhhhhhhhhh

Yea no.

Junko a cute

Junko doesnt goesout looking for fights at night like Misaka did or plays, so she has no way of polishing her powers

Why is she so perfect?

Will Mikoto appear in Astral Buddy and help Junko save Misaki?

I wouldn’t put it outside the realm of possibility. Hell, they might as well use her for easy bolstering of profits since she’s a fan favorite in nip land

Sorry for bringing it here, but holy shit, the last thread was so funny. I hadn't laughed like that in a long time, the failed samefag was the icing on the cake. I love you, you bastards you are something else.

These threads are so slow when people aren't pointing fingers at the shitposter.

Why is Junko so cute? Is because of the drills or the her pure heart?

Hand over the shota

Faggot

Will we get the PV soon?

Just imagine Tsuchi's face when he discovers that Maika likes Touma

Start a discussion then, you twat.

No?

Okay, can Accel manipulate light to say make himself invisible or he'll start glowing the moment he reflects it?
Is there a way to make this asspull possible?

Eventually, it will probably end like this.

I don't know about physics but aren't UV rays the same as light ?
If so then he probably can do it, but I don't see accel as a stealth guy.

When it was announced I had my doubts about Junko's ability to be a protagonist, but I'm happy how wrong I was.

>Accel power
Fuck off.

I'm sure that he can do all sorts of fuckery with his white wings, seeing that he apparently doesn't even need to calculate shit to do stuff.

I don't why but I much rather prefer the Nogi's depiction of Kuroko. It must be the healthy leg thickness.

He'll be a vivid sphere of light if he just reflects it, also UV rays aren't visible. The only way he could achieve this is to absorb light, but I'm sure there has to be an alternative vector related trick.

What if he doesn't use his wings?

I wanna see Nogi's version of pic related.

Considering he had to utilize almost all of his brain power just to reprogram LO? His current brain power is not even half of what it used to be, so I don't think he can do it.

Nogi-sama a best, A BEST!

Doge

Threads being slow isn't a bad thing

True. Though that will change soon.

Not likely

He ruined a perfectly good dfc

Back off faker

>“Where am I…? Othinus? Huh? Othinus?”

>He realized the Magic God was gone from his shoulder.

>He was urged on by Index and Fran, but Kamijou’s head was full of questions. He instinctually reached for his right shoulder to confirm the presence of the 15cm fairy there. He stroked the top of her small head through her hat.

>“Stop it, human. Don’t play with me in front of so many people. There is a time and a place for this kind of thing!!”

>He could feel her there.

>Othinus really was there.

>So…what did that mean? What was the meaning of the vision he had seen while Othinus was not on his shoulder???

Why so much emphasis on Othinus's presence? Is he obsessed? Is life without a fairy riding his shoulder not worth living?

She's his anchor and understander. There was some but not too much emphasis on her to note that importance

>Is life without a fairy riding his shoulder not worth living?
I dunno, user. Would you like a cute fairy riding your shoulder?

Gimme that Kamisato edit.

This one isn't quite accurate since she really is behind everything.

Queen controlled his hand that one time...

[RAWS]
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #100
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #42
- Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #28
- Astral Buddy #7

mediafire.com/file/te4olri4elan6qk/Daioh20171218.rar

Mikoto a cute.

COMIKET IS HERE

PV SOON

REMEMBER WE GOT INDEX S2 PV IN COMIKET

Which day?

Kakine edit please.

>Mobage added furry Accel skin

They're going to announce that Index S3 is cancelled so that they can animate Kamachi Carnival Phantasm instead

Today I think

Obviously

I think the brain power required for him to become invisible is a lot less than the brain power required to reprogram someone's brain.
He can probably do it but he'd see it as a waste of battery.

Misaki a pile of shit

No sign of index...

She’s a cute girl: she’s probably busy.

She’s probably on a date with Tsuchi.

She's probably on a date and getting fucked by Stiyl

Why is Stiyl the best /Raildex/ character? He has so much depth and is totally Saint tier. Name another 14 year old looking that grown and not jobbing in this series.

Stiyl doesn't have enough self confidence to do that with any girl yet or else Index would be living with him.

Aaaaaaa I love Stiyl Magnus, he's going to fuck purple soon.

Kurozuma.

Index only lives with suckers dumb enough to feed her, hence why Stiyl let her live with Touma the poor beta who can't bone the fairy or any girl near him.

Touma is honestly just gay. I hate to say it because I know it’s a subject to avoid but he’s 100% gay. There’s no way a boy lives with that many girls throwing themselves at him and doesn’t do anything. He’s just a big gay boy.

>M-Muh homework!
Is going to school even an option for Touma anymore? I don't know why the poor kid gives a shit, I mean he witnesses and is involved in uncanny shit on an hourly basis, AC just exploded even though it's backed up and I don't think anyone cares anymore. Aleister just give him a mansion when this is over.

This is why Hamazura is the best MC, not only does he have a nice harem of psychos but he's actually dating one of them.
>Captcha: Calle Vento
Casual soon?

Not really. He’s going to be a janitor for the rest of his life but he will have some decent stories even though nobody will believe him.

Either that or Kamachi didn't want to make this a haremshit series where Touma is constantly fucking every other girl that throws them self at him.

You mean Kurozuma? He’s has a cuter girlfriend and didn’t get knocked out like a little school girl by Kamijou.

That’s normal behavior for a boy.

The mobage takesa fucking eternity to connect

If Touma ends up a janitor that'll be some depressing shit. I'd just honestly like the end of the series to be him living a normal life. I have the weirdest feeling that he's going to end up a priest or something alongside a grown up Index. She was the first girl Touma talked with when he lost his memories if he wants to use the first girl trope.

Him being a janitor will feel like a complete victory.

Will he work for free?
>fucking every other girl that throws them self at him
There aren't many harems like that.

Hopefully he works for minimum wage and spends the rest of his life getting high in Aleisters basement.

Now I imagined him and Aleister becoming roomates.
That would be weird.