They went too far with this, it's just comical

They went too far with this, it's just comical.
How am I supposed to take this occult mystery seriously when there's some cow bouncing around?
Too big.

Yes, too big but I learned to ignore it most of the time while watching the series.

This really needs a nude edit, but that would be too much work for someone.

>Too big
>Breasts
Not possible

>being this underaged

isn't she tesla's daughter or something
her big tits basically lampshade her non-Jap heritage

>Being this gay

>taking chuunishit "seriously"

I wonder how many people apart from myself were turned off from seeing this show / buying the VN thanks to her retarded design.

I hate cowtits, but they didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the show because I just saw them as a comedic element.

There's a limit to everything.

EVERYTHING

>How am I supposed to take this occult mystery seriously
Honestly that part it was pretty shit, everyone and their mother figured out the plot twist about halfway in the anime, I'm quite sure Ryouka's breasts were the only thing that japan remembered in the end, it reflects on the game's cover art literally being 80% filled with a shot of her bust.

Never bothered watching it because I didn't want to see retarded looking cowtits for 12 episodes.

I thought the bartender was a fucking bro.

Luckly for your faggot ass she doesn't appear in all episodes.

>Conflating homosexuality with maturity

The publisher was turned off from releasing the third volume that the anime was supposed to promote.

I would not have minded it, if people and her herself brought up how abnormal it is. the fact that everyone seemed oblivious(apart from the mc) to it(in the first episode) was what really turned me off to this show.

>character has huge breasts

okay

>character has huge breasts and no one talks about it and it's this awkward elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge

far worse. You could make few decent interactions where Ryoka remarks on how annoying it is to find custom bras that fit her size, how she's got to overcome this stereotype of being a giant-titted bimbo, etc. That's not even considering the fact that she's being possessed by the spirit of Nicolai Tesla's daughter as well

You see, with Chifusa the rest of her body is equally thick.

does her body get thiccer as her boobs get bigger?

there should be more doujins of this anime, and my god, imagine the back problems caused by this

I'm still happy with how satisfying the ending was. I rarely get that these days.

Preferences are preferences.

It was a very effective anti-faggot barrier.
Ryo-tas was amazing and she made me realize just how much I love gigantic tits.

this.

I bet that in the novel she had like c's or d's which are large for a highschool student, but they would still generally go unnoticed(apart from hormone driven mcs).

the fact that they exaggerated that one trait of her's, without the accompanied dialogue just killed the show.

You should have tried not speedwatching the show, her tits are mentioned various times by the MC.
And it looks like the casual barrier worked very well.

There’s reason, and there’s tryhards who can’t accept others having different tastes.

All she needs is puffy lactating inverted nipples and she's perfect,

No you retard, the LN was cancelled because they didn't want to deviate attention from the Visual Novel that was in the making, the series as a whole was not really succesfull, not getting nearly as much attention as all the previous works (then again Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate were singular successes, other never came close) so they were cutting corners to only focus on the game.

As it stands out Occutic;Nine never got fame for what it wanted, ironically the eye candy cow got way more attention than expected, so naturaly the game's cover ended up being this.

the mc is not enough, tits like that would be noticed by literally everyone, and the fact that they are on a high school student(one could pick that info up on a glance given her uniform) would make them even more noticeable.

>I bet that in the novel she had like c's or d's which are large for a highschool student
Nope, in the LN her breasts are still comically large and Gamota talks again and again about her "Ultra Cs"; you might watched the show at the speed of sound if you could ignore the times her giant breasts were acknowleged as being abnormal.

I only watched the first episode, and most of that I already forgot.

you can say I dropped it for the breasts

Sorry to hear that, I only kept going because of the breasts, the supposed thriller got boring after 4 episodes, truly their storytelling talent finished with Steins;Gate; Robotic;Notes was literally forgotten and Occultic;Nine will be remembered as the one had the Titty Cow.

this

I remember liking Robotic;Notes even though I barely remember the story. The threads were fun as well.

Do go on...

>truly their storytelling talent finished with Steins;Gate

was it the same writer?

personally I find that hard to believe given the disparity in quality

okabe to this day remains the most well developed and well flushed out character in all of anime.

not only him, the side cast was extremely well written as well.

though you could say the disparity is in screenwriting of both of the anime....

The Science Adventure VNs are all written under Chiyo's direction. He's fucking terrible at handling his IPs though.

>tfw no titty monster gf

Why live

>not only him, the side cast was extremely well written as well.
I give you Okarin, but most of the other characters are very one-note (at least in the anime). Including Kurisu, who is a pretty obnoxious case of a stupidly written "intelligent" character.

>breasts
>too big
No such thing.

But she's actually a really well done intelligent character.

This is how I feel about women in general in real life too.

No, Chiyomaru did write O;9, but all other series were written by different persons.

My limit is Level 7, mostly because actual doujins or CG sets for anytthing above is Expansion trash, it saddens me how often gigantic breasts is associated with expansion fetish.

>side characters
mmm you are right, I should have added compared to characters writtten in the same genre.

fuck I can't come up with an adiquate response because I am rather tired and I want to sleep...

what anime is this?

The post says the character's name, and her name is unique enough that just one Google search will do the deal.

>the LN was cancelled
They just released the third volume last summer.

Who's going to play her in the inevitable JAV parody?

Angel Cop

>tfw waiting for Manyuu user to storytime the next volume

I can only go up to lvl 4

>puffy
yes
>inverted
fuck no

Picked up

>the one on the right in the black swimsuit

hnnngg, perfection, whats her name?

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I've been posting for years and don't know what that show is, its infeasible to know about every single anime ever made baka

The same gif from that show has been post for over a decade, retard.

I don't remember seeing it, besides its not like Sup Forums is the only board I browse I'm not here 24/7

maybe if you lurked like you were supposed to you could find source yourself. lurk more

She's from Eiken. Go forth and masturbate.

>spoonfeeding newfags
You're worse than him.

I really can't believe that anyone on Sup Forums could not know eiken. But Kirika is indeed perfection and I love her.

I'd rather help a horny user have a great fap than please an autist like you to be honest.

Not a newfag though, I've just never heard of it or it never caught my attention before.

Thanks anons, indeed I never heard of the show before but hnng is she hot, picked up

Chifusa is FUCKING perfect.

No you stupid faggot because you could easily find the source yourself if for some reason you hadn't lurked for the last over a decade the exact same gif gets post in the exact same threads as these. Fuck off.

Why are anime fans such dickheads?

I thought it was fun and didn't mind it at all.
The show had far worse problems that you can complain about than those tits.

Besides, they may have been there specifically to contrast with best girl.

Fuck off retard

>i-i'm not a newfag
>why does this board act this way
>why won't people spoonfeed me
Lurk for 2 years before posting and find out how to post on Sup Forums.

Elitist animefags, not everyone has time to spend all day on an anime board you Neet scum.

Autist detected.

As if anyone needed more proof these are the autistic newfags that you are enabling by spoonfeeding.

>Bust larger then she is tall
What the fuck

her poor 2d back :(

Back boob is best

Well that's the thing, 2D will never suffer like that.

>emoticon
Lurk more before posting.

D:

I unironically enjoyed occultic;nine massive boobs where just a bonus.

Can someone please tell me how to get my own Tawawa? I'm going fucking crazy trying to figure it out.

Dairy farm

There is great big tits and then there is feeling bad for her because those tits more than likely give her crippling back pains and she will have a fucked up spine when she gets older.

Paizuri princesses are the best.

>2D
>back pain

Funny meme.

Paizuri queen

Imagination and context, user.