Dragon Ball Super

How is Gohan going to take out GoD Toppo? I can only see a new transformation coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/a728i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With Frieza’s help

Freezer*

xth for futa dragonbabes

imgur.com/a/a728i

>Antigohanfags suddenly silent about Gohan’s “elimination” in Episode 124
Lmao

geezer**

Saved

My original character that I'd like to see in Super.

How does he masturbate?

>She's a super stronk Saiyan teenager that runs a gang but she's a good person because her brother says so and she gets Super Saiyan and she fights Goku and-

Threadly reminder that 1/2 + 1/2 = 1

If this show was on in a different time slot, she would have pissed herself, vomited, or coughed up blood.

This is the dumbest general on the board.

>Vegeta loses to Jiren without even being able to put up a decent fight.

H-His t-time, right guys?!

>2.93 MB

1/2 + 1/2 = 2 fool

That may be

I don't understand why U10 was Ryona'ing Kale instead of just ringing her out.

Weren't they supposed to not be evil?

on the website

I want to eat Kale.

But we already have Coldsteel in DB. His name is Hit.

Early for glorious furfag universe.

Could modern Krilling beat the over 9000 scene Goku?

Toei needs them to act like assholes so the kids don't feel bad when they get erased

Yes.

I didn’t feel bad when U6 got erased.

Will Vegeta ever beat the main villain?

You mean Toppo negro?

Why would they waste a third new transformation on Gohan?

money

Why did they waste one on Future Trunks?

tweezers

I cannot wait f or vegeta to job next episode.
It will be glorious

I don't know, why did they?

>Money
Explain how Gohan getting the new transformation over, say Goku or Vegeta or Oolong will generate more revenue.
You mean the one that was completely useless and mocked within seconds of its reveal?

>Toppo becomes a GoD
>Whis sacrifices his life so that Vegeta becomes an angel
>U7 gets deleted but since Vegeta is an angel he isn't deleted and because he's still on the stage U7 doesn't lose and it goes into sudden death and Angel Vegeta beats GoD Toppo and U7 wins
Screencap this post

>completely useless
>allowed Trunks to compete with SS Rose temporarily

post booty

>accidentally posted face reveal
user

Kale is really dumb, if the blow didnt harm him just hit him with more force.

Dyspo

You think Goten, Trunks, and Marron will be those kids in school? The kids that have whimsical stories about how their dads and moms are super strong and how they always see amazing things and nobody will ever believe them?

You think those kids you knew in school might have been telling the truth in the end?

Original Character™

Do Not Steal

You can only become an angel one way: Nepotism.

Gohan is the most popular character in the west.

Press F for 17
F

Goku, Gohan, Vegeta - it's all the same. Give them a transformation and people will eat that shit up.

Can someone explain how Hit's clothes work? Are the green bits clothes, or does his jacket end at the shoulders? If they aren't, why isn't he wearing pants?

He wore them so long they fused to his body.

Serves him right. He trusted Gohan.

That was incredibly rude.

>and nobody will ever believe them?
They probably wouldn't believe Marron, but Goten and Trunks can do cool stuff like their dads so the other kids would believe them

>go swimming
>see this

What do?

Their universe definitely doesn't deserve to be brought back if that's how they treat delicate flowers.

D-d-d-did you j-just say... Dyspo?!

It wouldn't have worked anyway.

bejita =sasuke
Naruto = goku

make one where the cock is fully exposed

what is this facial expression trying to convey?

No one deserves to be brought back. The entire point of this tournament was to weed out the third-world universes.

>implying Freeza isn't messing around

just learn from this example

medium rare or well done?

Vegeta honestly shouldn't even be around anymore. Think about it, Goku's rivals never lasted this long and are usually replaced by someone better by now.
He only exists for the same reason Goku is the main character, he is easy to write stories around and once he becomes truly developed like many people conplained he hasn't. His relevance is gone.

>O-only holding back!!!

Don't wish me back with the dragon balls. I'm good

Anyone who would do anything to Kale other than hugging should remain erased.

meant for

They're all third-world universes. Zeno is just letting one of them stay thanks to Goku. All Zeno needs to be convinced of is that U6 will make for better fights in the future with Hit's time powers and saiyans going "BWAAAAA".

>17
Weird way to type Fatsoppo

Is there a difference between hugging Kale's body with my arms and hugging her ovaries with my fist?

>he hasn't seen the spoilers

I don't see him using golden anywhere

Reminder that Toei a shit

Universe 6 is gone...

What happens to the Super Dragon Balls after the tournament winner's wish is granted?

But kale is for lewds.

>implying he will get knocked out in that episode
retard

How come they don't show their legs when they're running at such high speed?

Medium rare, in front of a live studio audience.

lol this isn't even good

>walmart beerus

Goku...dyspo is being mean to me

You literally cant see them at that speed its invisible to the human eye.

Holy shit this is great

Don't post the thumbnail user

k-k-k-k-fffagot!

What's stopping goku and vegeta from going super blue 2 and 3? If goku can use an unstable form like kaioken while blue then it makes no sense that he couldn't use 2 and 3.

Son Gohan wasn't killed by oozaru.

>Android 17 entraps GoD Toppo within his strongest barrier
>17: "Toppo, no matter how strong you have become even a GoD can still be knocked off. You say you're a Pride Trooper but your dark sense of justice is frail compared to the love of Universe 2.. and I see now this is the best way to defeat you. Zeno's sick ambition to terrorize the world will ultimately be put to rest by a warrior with true justice."
>Toppo is struggling against the barrier and is visibly sweating, but the barrier is beginning to crack
>17: "GOHAN! DO IT NOW!!!"
>Gohan: "B-but... if I do, then you'll—"
>17: "WHAT!? Something is wrong...! The CHADforce is gone..."
>17's eyes go wide as Toppo shatters his barrier
>Toppo: "Sorry, 17, I'm staying! But if you have a elimination wish... Far be it from me to keep you from it!"
>Toppo viciously blasts 17 and throws his beaten body to Gohan's feet
>Android 17 smiles as Toppo slowly begins to walk toward him
>17: "... Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to not job for the right cause. There are those who justice alone will not reach. Toppo is such a being. I know how you feel, Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to erase universes. I know because I, too, have learned these feelings... But it is because you cherish justice that you must protect it."
>Toppo, moving ever-closer: "This sentimental downpour is killing me. It's so nice of you to job, 17, but the time for jobbers is no more."
>17: "Please. Stop your choking. Protect the island and the animals I loved. You have the CHADforce. My scanner sensed it. Just... let it go."
>Toppo kicks 17's head, knocking him off the stage
>Toppo: "Yet another fighter you could have saved."
>Gohan see's an image of a dark horse running past his eyes
>Gohan: "17... you loved justice... you gave everything up to save it... and you were just a retard. I let you job. I can't do that... I won't watch anymore. I feel it slipping... AND I WON'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE!"
>Gohan: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Goku goes Super Saiyan Blue 2 in the next episode.

h-help anyone! GOHAN-SAN!

nice pasta headcanon

what would even be the point? 2 and 3 are just variations of SS.

You know he's probably doomed right and it will probably be another "just kidding" moment
t. Dyspofag