Is the monsters girl trend dying in favor of pseudo furshit?

Is the monsters girl trend dying in favor of pseudo furshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJog7PfkNRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monster girls IS pseudo furshit.

Not that I've noticed.

I like furshit only because it makes people mad.

That sounds disgusting and extremely painful

hang you're self your mom will get hella trigert

I'm pretty sure no one would consider actually fucking most of the cast there or a real monster girl, is just about everything over the neck

Horse might be physically fine

>Look it up
>As the epigyne varies greatly in form in different species, even in closely related ones, it often provides the most distinctive characteristic for recognizing species.
Imagine only being able to tell yourself apart from a different species because your cunts don't look the same.

As a veteran of the autistic cancer that was the MGG, I can affirm your belief that horse pussy would be physically fine, and regret to inform you it has qualities that make it superior to human pussy.

Furries must die

Marry the snake.

I can tell you from experience

I remember some paste about it
I don't want to remember it but I do

furshit is the next wave to hit the mainstream
In about 5 years furries will be normie stuff.

At 10, I was intrigued by surgery, I wanted to be surgeon for a long time. I love doctor shows and surgery shows. Blood is not an issue for me. I even took pictures once of me getting my blood taken.

Dr Babanga, my local doctor, recommended that I should perhaps try superflex before and after breakfast.

Humanity abhors, above all things, a vacuum in itself, and your class will be cut off from humanity as the surgeon slowly cuts the cancer and alien growth from the body.

>next wave to hit the mainstream
>implying they haven't already
youtube.com/watch?v=HJog7PfkNRY

I don't jack off to it, I just like the flame wars it causes.

Furshit could have hit mainstream a decade ago (in a way it sort of did), but the internet rejected it because of all the awful fetishism that came along with it. At this point, though, a lot of awful fetishism like transgenderism has become mainstream, so the vehement reaction to furfaggotry has become a bit antiquated.

>he thought Vagina Inspection Day was a meme

fpbp

Like rabies?

>pseudo furshit

You mean Kemono Friends?

Monster Girl fans have gotten autistic to the point where the "fandom" is basically furries that dont like snouts.

>I'm pretty sure no one would consider actually fucking most of the cast there
Speak for yourself you casual homo.

This?

>says while posting furry

>tfw no naga gf

Do spidergirls eat their moms like real spiders?

I want to beat my monster girl's ass at vidya games.

No we are wholesome

_bitches

Forced out of Sup Forums because of focused spite does not mean its dead. I won't say it was completely innocent, but the real death knell was a shit-ton of outside interference.

Shit man, if whomever the monster girl is, is a decent person and can show understanding and affection to a socially broken fool, I'll pleasure whatever they got.

Do hyoo-men fling their shit like real spiders?
CAPTCHA: Serve Jesus

Would insectoid girls get bullied in school?

Monstergirls ARE psuedo furshit. They belong in the along with the autists that like them.

Well yeah. Who'd ever fug a bug?

t. D. Eusvult

Depends. I have a stronger gyaru fetish then bug fetish.

Insects are disgusting, but out of the already disgusting insects she just has to be the most disgusting of them all: a fucking cockroach.

Good for my cock though.

Which of you would fuck this monstrosity?

Be honest.

We achieved peak best girl, so there was no need for the genre to continue.

>Ilustrated by Z-ton

Pretty nice read. For some reason there's no entry on NU.

Stay in your general.

>monster girl trend
>psuedo furshit
So, a pile of shit replacing a pile of garbage?

'X' creature with human face falls under a different category. The insect girls posted just above just barely fall into my monster girl category. But still 85% insect with female boobs hair and face just seems like going to the extreme but then dialing it back down so there is standard sexual appeal.

But the Janitors are weaponized autists who delete everything that riles up the hugbox.

I would.

NEVER

Post 3D bestiality from your vast collection. That's the best way to get rid a monster girl thread.

>Not fapping weekly to that greentext of a guy handling his bug gf after she molted and was all soft

Can it pass the Harkness test?

Absolutely.

FUGGEN KEK

I just anything with big tits and a vagina attached to it.

Things like catgirls were popular before monster girls though.

someone hasnt watched TERRAFORMARS

Not at all, what would make you think that?

/thread
/monster girls discussions
/universe

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

yes, yes it has

Well then he's a lucky duck.

>tfw no hippogriff gf
cut the snake and spider out of that and tell me it wouldn't be better

>you cant improve on perfection user

/thread

Got it in one.

If Cerea had wings, truck-kun and his innocent driver might still be alive.

>For some reason there's no entry on NU.
Pretty common when there's only the official translation.

It was a fun light read, but a lot of the scenarios were practically cut and pasted from Monster Musume. And damn, the author couldn't suck Okayado's dick any harder in the afterword.

>Incidentally, I wrote the plot while watching the Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls anime.
>I wrote the book itself while listening to the Monster Musume anime character songs.
>I revised it while listening to the Monster Musume radio CD.
>I went over the illustrations while playing Monster Musume Online.
>And now, I am writing this afterword as I play the MonMusume Harem social network game.
>Jeez—guess I’m totally devoted to monster girls, aren’t I?!"

>he author couldn't suck Okayado's dick any harder in the afterword.

I admit that was fun to read. And yes, you are right, I liked it because it was such a shameless copy of monmusu, and because of Z-ton.

I've said it before: Lamia chiropractors.