Can someone please explain to me why the best girls never win?

Can someone please explain to me why the best girls never win?

But they do, kid.
You just gotta read the right series.

But Chihiro won!

>But Chihiro won!
>Implying Ayumi wasn't the best girl

Every girl is best girl to someone. The more girls in the harem, the more "best girls" that will lose.
Another reason is that the author's favorite is normally predetermined to win. As such, they only see their positives instead of the negatives and so the girl can end up unappealing to others. Add in the fact that since they're going to be the eventual winner, they get less focus early on and you have a girl that is unlikely to win people over quite as much.

I dunno why you picked Fumino as the OP picture though, since she's clearly the going to win girl from how harems are set up. Unless you were complaining because you don't think she's good?

sometimes they do

>why the best girls never win?
>Posts an image of best girl who is also gonna win

There's too much time sent on the dumb senpai girl

Ayumi indeed was the best girl, but Chihiro was the best girl for Keima

I still can't understand how she won. She was so best that the laws of the universe demanded her to lose against the other girl.

but Botan won?

what series?

If that's true how did Camera win Just Because?

On a serious note it's because you have western standard of what makes a girl "best girl" where the nips have their own standard

EXCUSE ME

>Another reason is that the author's favorite is normally predetermined to win. As such, they only see their positives instead of the negatives and so the girl can end up unappealing to others. Add in the fact that since they're going to be the eventual winner, they get less focus early on and you have a girl that is unlikely to win people over quite as much.
The worse is when they get obviously butthurt about a different girl's popularity and knock her down so their designated girl looks good.

>He isn't on team bestdere

B-but Fumino is going to win!

Because otaku and weebs are insane and insecure and if who they consider best girl actually hooks up with the MC they consider it a betrayal and freak the fuck out and start sending death threats

filename

Friendly reminder that an early victory does not necessarily stay permanent.

Botan won.

Fumino is going to win.

stop im still hurting

B O T A N
O
T
A
N

they're for you, user. they are for you.

>flies away somewhere
>wins
Are you retarded?