Was Guts homosex?

was Guts homosex?

It doesn't count with Griffith because he's attractive to both males and females in-universe as part of the God Hand's scenario

It was the context. Griffith just finished saying “I want you”, and Guts was understandbly weirded out. He’s making light of a very uncomfortable situation.

then was Griffith homosex?

why do you think he stared at guts the whole time while giving casca what she wanted?

No, he wanted Casca to cuck him with Griffith

Why do you think Guts went after Casca? She looks like a young guts mixed with some donovan genes? He liked it up the pooper user. He's not called the blacked swordsman for nothing.

She's just pretending to be retarded isn't she?

I'd say it happened quite fast.

>literally fantasizing about a man sexually
I don't know, what do you think?

More like Omnisex... Slan has a crush on the wrong guy.

>omnisex
tumblr please

Nigga everyone was bisexual in the middle ages

>source: user's ass

Griffith canonically fucks a man. He chooses to do it, he's not forced into anything. That's pretty homosex.

We see him sleep with two women so far, and in both cases Miura makes it perfectly clear he's thinking about Guts. That too is pretty homosex.

Do you think Guts developed a cuckold fetish after this?

The only kind of homosexuals who aren't burnt at stake in the middle ages are lesbians.

Admittingly he only did that for the money, not because he wanted gay sex

I wouldn't want to be fucked in the ass for a million dollar.

Well sounds like you could be more secure in your sexuality.

A million is a god damn million. And even straight guys can get pleasure from anal play, the prostate and all that.

yeah but it says in the qu'ran that you'll go to hell for sure

yeah they were just raped until they were turned "straight"

>even straight guys can get pleasure from anal play, the prostate and all that
If I wanted a forbidden pleasure I'd rather take meth.

>alternate earth fantasy medieval europe is exactly like the real thing

Anal won't kill you though.

Unless you are mr hands

the qu'ran doesn't say anything against meth, so even if you die you won't go to hell