Mahou Shoujo Ore Announced

This is your magical girls show of the year, Sup Forums, say something nice about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kSxG_xtN8M

Ugly

Naze

It's gimmick got tired after the pv ended

Jesus the music is shit

Manga already ended right? How did it end

>Giant, multicolor, flashing text
>Muscle man with mahou shoujo outfits

Just make another season of Kore wa zombie

>bara
trashed

They're muscle men but wear girly clothes so wacky and original haha

I'm in if she tops the love interest.

Nice.
They must have a pretty good schedule since this PV was clearly edited in an Amiga computer circa 1993.

They look so cute like that. But no we have to have our burly men in little girl outfits because that's hilarious and original.

What a waste.

Why can't they make the males attractive?

nvm the girls aren't even

>All those guys in a Magical Girl show
>Male love interests in a Magical Girl show
>Girls that turn into guys
Nope

Am I the only one who sees that the guy on the left has his shadow placed incorrectly in comparison to the guy to the right?

This is bara to you? They're just ikemen with some muscle.

They could at least be cute guys. Not girly boi or trap tier, but ikemen is just dumb. Their only good point is their massive pecs.

Love interest is also a girl. They both transform and are in love with each other's boy form.

Well I guess that's still kinda gay.

The same way it's funny for a boy to turn into a busty heroine? Face it, the gimmick in general is tired out.

>Love interest is also a girl. They both transform and are in love with each other's boy form.

So it's both yuri and BL at the same time? Which one get more prominence?

You are doing traps wrong.

There's some translated chapters, the guy might be talking out ot his ass or he knows how it ends, main girl has shown no romantic interest in black hair (she wants to fuck her brother) and black hair is a lesbian for the main girl, it's more of a gag manga so I don't think there's any romance

For once I'm happy theyre're not traps. Would have been more cliche.

JoJo's bizzare adventure part 69 : Shitty mahou shoujos

I am going to watch and enjoy it.

no, it would have been equally cliche

say that to my face and not in real life and see what happens

Nobody watched the magical anime with cute guys. Women truly don't know what they want.

>nobody watched

Then explain the second season and movie that it got.

So with this and Back Street Girls is Japan trying to tell us something?

A miracle? Sales were never that great and the movie is basically the end of it. The game was shut down as well.

Mahou shoujofags btfo

Could be fun.

>magical girls show of the year
*blocks your path*

So how edgy is this? It gives me real MahouIku vibes.

I've seen before but is the male version pic legit or fanmade? They forgot to put the shadow layer under MC, and the stomachs look like shit.

Extremely edgy. Probably even more violent and brutal than Mahouiku

That they want to be be cute girls AND cute boys at the same time.

It was shit, that’s why nobody watched it. If it had looked better and had an interesting plot, then it’d be more popular.

Something like this too. All the boys are still boys or boyish looking, but the lead male (blue) is still big eyed and cute.

Legit.

Edgy to the point of being absolutely rotten, at least as a manga. That and mahou shoujo of the end were both at least partly victimized by horrible artstyles though, so maybe it'll be more tolerable as an anime.

That looks cute, what's it like?

New Precure will blow everything out of the water. The staff is literal gold, it's a strong contender for AOTY 2018.

yeah, no.

Yes.

At least a mahou shoujo that caters to me

Would Pretear count as Magical Boy anime since she wears them like a dress?

Cute and beautiful girls turning into men both hurts my heart and disgusts me.