JoJo(lion)

I just caught up with JoJolion and I missed all the theorizing, so this may have been answered by some anons, but I have a few questions of my own.

1. Is the Milagro Man arc really just filler for Joshu? Considering that Gappy needs money it might be of some use after all.
2. Since Urban, a doctor, was a rock human, could the doctor attending to Holly also be a rock human? Or is it just a coinkydink?
3. Is Araki really setting up Jobin to be the main villain? It doesn't seem like it. He seems like an Akira Otoishi at best.
4. If Jobin's hairclip was possibly a rock animal like Yasuho's, why hasn't it done anything subtly?

Gappy makes me happy

Gay priest is here. Confess your sins.

WHO IS FLASHBACK MAAAAAAAAAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Joshuu makes ME happy

I want to rape Jotaro until my dick bleeds.

>filename

your mom is flashback man

jojo threads are 90% shitty meme reposts and 10% annoying fanboys talking about their made-up stand. No rational discussion ever goes on, and on top of that there is nothing to even discuss. RIP jojo threads

>166332732
dumb mistafrogposter

i really hope that you're just pretending to not know how to reply to posts. I refrained from saying that this place is filled with underageb&, but maybe that was pointless of me

>being this new

Anyone got the image with all the Speed King changes, by the way?

Can someone give me a condensed summary of everything that's happened in part 8 so far? I stopped reading 2 years ago because the pacing just seemed really slow.

>1
We don’t know yet. It was clearly to setup more plot involvement for Joshu but having an arc centred around money only for the protagonist to decide he needs to make money the very next chapter makes it seem intentional.

>2
Holly and Kira were both doctors, and Urban Guerrilla was a doctor too. Over the past few volumes it’s become apparent that a group of Rock Humans separate from Damo’s smuggling group have some dealings in the hospital in Morioh, and Holly and Kira appear to have a deeper connection to the Mystery than previously thought. Kira potentially knew about Rock Humans long before seeing Aishou and telling Josefumi since he doesn’t seem clumsy enough to accidentally step on a hairclip like that. It’s not a coincidence we just don’t know what the doctor’s end game is. In the most recent chapter Jobin even bitches about how the hospital people put a mall in next door when complaining about the fruit parlour losing power, so there’s some kind of rivalry/conflict there. Don’t forget that Rai said that the group wanting the new Rokakaka would be doctors looking to monetise immortality. The doctor attending Holly will no doubt be important later on given all these teases and revelations.

>3
Jobin is the only major antagonist in JJL who hasn’t been killed in his introductory arc and Araki has been building him up for the past 4-5 years. Unless JJL ends up being 150+ chapters then I don’t see anyone else being the main antagonist. Not even Diavolo was introduced this late into his Part. Jobin seems different from past main antagonists in that, while he’s a dickhead, he hasn’t been a particularly bad person and is now having to step up and take responsibility for the Rokakaka business and slowly becoming a bad person out of necessity and for his child, which is a neat change of pace for main villains in this series.

>4
A joke, though I don’t blame you for thinking otherwise based on whatthese threads come up with.

Rate my new Steam profile pic

Cute

i wish i was new, maybe these threads wouldn't seem so shitty then

A fucking LOT has happened in the last 2 years. Where’d you stop reading at? Monthly releases are a fucking bitch but thankfully JJL works better monthly than SBR. I don’t think I can really condense the last 2 years worth of chapters without really underselling it or leaving too much out.

A nobody
Just like Rey's parents

last thing I remember was the beetle battle and yasuho and the kid trying to spy on the comings and goings of joubin. Also Josuke meeting some girl claiming to be his old friend from his pompadour days.

Read further on, pretty much so many important things happen after that.

based hairwindow poster

based hairposter

Based hairposter

Is it worth catching up to Jojolion? I can't stand monthly releases.

Ok a lot has happened since then. I’ll try explain it but definitely get back to reading it, the arc after the one with that girl is one of the best in the series.

Basically that girl knew Kira and Josefumi (the other half of Josuke) somehow and has been on the run from these two other Rock Humans for a while. Josuke learns Josefumi’s name but after being attacked by those Rock Humans the girl (Karera) learns that Josuke is actually a chimera if Josefumi (who she likes) and Kira (who she hates) and says something ominous about wanting to fuse with someone herself before leaving.

The next day, Yasuho and Tsurugi (he stayed with Yasuho overnight seemingly) are talking with Josuke on the phone about the research Yasuho did on the name of the fruit, Rokakaka. She learned that it comes from New Guinea and was believed to be a folk tale and a myth, and all reports on it ceased when Japan occupied New Guinea in WW2.

Josuke is interrupted because Hato (the oldest Higashikata girl) has brought her boyfriend home to meet the family. Comedically he is short, fat, bald and claims to be a 23 year old named Tamaki Damo. Over the course of two chapters he manages to stealthily incapacitate and separate every member of the family before interrogating fruit dad Norisuke, revealing himself to be a Rock Human investigating the disappearances of the four previous Rock Humans we’ve seen. A 4 chapter long flashback arc begins showing how Kira and Josefumi met, and how Kira stumbled upon the Rokakaka and Rock Humans and planned to steal one to heal his mother. Josefumi wanted to help because they saved his life when he was young when his mother tried to let him drown. They successfully steal a branch by grafting another type into the one they stole from so the Rock Humans wouldn’t notice it. They cultivated the plants in secret for 10 months, but a few days before the harvest while on Kira’s yacht they are attacked by Damo and the first Rock Human we saw

1/2

I love...
'Fish Sausages'.

Damo reveals that they learned of the fruit theft a few months after it happened when the plant wilted and died and they saw the fibres were different, and they spent four months going through hospital records to find someone sick enough to warrant stealing a Rokakaka and monitoring their family members for suspicious behaviours,and they eventually discovered Holly’s name and spies on Kira and Josefumi. Damo feels responsible for letting this happen, so resolved to let whichever of the two spills the beans and gives back the Rokakaka live and he’ll execute the other. Josefumi, having always been abandoned as a child by everyone, decides that this time he’ll do the abandoning, but before he can speak Kira tells him to run and swears to Damo that he’ll kill him and his friends and also take every last Rokakaka fruit that they have. Just then, Karera walks by and it’s revealed that Kira used Sheer Heart Attack (he can control it directly in JJL) to bring Josefumi’s phone to her (she stalks him) and bring her to the boat. He moved Sheer Heart Attack into her hair, which then bursts out and blows up the boat. Karera’s hair Stand shields her and the Rock Humans survive, but Kira used his body as a shield to protect Josefumi from shrapnel.

They wash up on the Higashikata property, which is also where Josefumi was growing the Rokakaka. There are two they’ve grown, and he feeds them to Kira to save him. However, they don’t work like the ones the Rock Humans used, they now fix one person in exchange for another instead of swapping one injury for another (Josefumi theorises it’s because they grafted the branches to a different species of tree). Josefumi’s body begins to break to repair Kira, but Kira is already dead. They fall beneath the ground and the combined efforts of the new Rokakaka and the Wall Eyes get to work and create Josuke, who remained underground for three days before Yasuho found him.

1/3 (lol)

Shouldn't it be 2/3?

Back in the present, Damo has learned from Norisuke that Josefumi, who escaped him that day, must be Josuke. He begins torturing Josuke, thinking that whatever Josefumi did to the Rokakaka has made it infinitely more valuable as it has no drawbacks anymore, and tries to kill him the same way he did Kira. However, Josuke and Hato get a fuck-awesome team up and murder the fuck out of him, and Josuke finally knows for sure who he is. Jobin, who was waiting outside, witnessed Josuke blow up Damo’s head and is traumatised. He then goes to pick up his mother, Kaato (she’s actually alive but did 15 years for killing a kid) from prison.

Then we got a Joshu arc where he gets targeted by a money Stand like Sugar Mountain, and Josuke visits Holly and feels in his heart that she’s truly his mother and he swears to find money to pay for her medical expenses until he gets his hands on the new Rokakaka.

And a new arc has started with a new group of Rock Humans that I’m not going to even begin trying to explain, you’ll have to read that yourself.

Based user. Not the guy you were replying to but I'm hooked now, I really should start reading JoJolion.

You are correct I’m just a fucking idiot.

Why is Jobin so pretty?

Part 4 is still the best Part.

your fish sausage is small

That's Part 5.

your mom is a fish sausage

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

they added 2 extra moms, but im pretty sure they reduced the size of my average mom

based btposter

How many moms did you eat?! I haven't measured them yet!

uhhhh, i think one or two

From all the peeled wrappers, I'm pretty sure you ate a whole lot more moms than that!!!!

Part 5 is the second best.

I'd eat Tomoko if you know what I mean

holy shit, hairposter evolved

Certainly.

Fuck off

Not exactly

I'm the guy that made that webm and I haven't posted it outside of the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the same person.

Wich one is the best then?

I am simply sharing /jojo/ culture. Don't be so angry.

They have different IPs.

when is the crossover?

When the Part 5 anime is announced.

They both posted pretty close to the start of the thread, and the IP count went up when they did, different people.

why does araki keeps using this fucking gun?

the only time I remember somebody using something that isn't a .38 snub or some sort of revolver(including emperor) is joseph using the tommy gun and the nazis

I really wish araki used something that's not some revolver
though I think he uses it because it's easier to draw and the bullet pattern makes sense

He's the fusion of Norisuke IV and Jobin to make Norisuke V.

Mista gets a Beretta in the final fight against requiem.
and the guards have varied guns in SO
oh and whitesnake uses a pistol.

Part 1

Kira Yoshikage is the most handsome man!

>2017 is over in 3 days
>still no info whatsoever on part 5 anime
>it's been over a year and still nothing, not even a confirmation

I'm not even mad at this point anymore, I'm just depressed

maybe he has one in his basement

maybe he can just ask anyone to get naked when they're drawing models of men or women.
he probably does tbqh

Rocks and fruits sure are interesting.

>ran out of discussion already
L O L
M
A
O

Reminder to never respond to shitty bait.

Maybe /jojo/ just needs a time out.
When we come back, hopefully we'll have something to discuss other than vore and rape

Would DIO have been a good dad?

What's the most bizarre part? I think part 7 is because of pretty much EVERYTHING that happens in it

Part 6 was more bizarre.

Reminder that the "shitty bait" you shouldn't have responded to is the bait pertaining hate against any part or character, but you bunch of idiots barely listened to the warnings.
Now, stop making shitty threads.

>would
He already wasn't user
>inb4 he didn't have a chance cause he got jotaro'ed
He didn't follow through with the mom up until his death thus showing he didn't care

Reminder to never respond to shitty bait.

Not as much as your mom

>Maybe /jojo/ just needs a time out.
And you hadn't realized until now?

How though. Part 7 has horses, the spin, the president villian, scary monsters, steel balls, jesus, etc.

Part 5 was bizarrely terrible.

yeah but
>snails
>invisible crocodile zombies

>still trying to keep this shitty general alive
Spam "d-don't respond to shitty bait!" all you want, it's not going to change the fact that all generals are cancer, in case you didn't know.

Your cancer tbqhf

JORGE JOESTAR
>The other chapters, however, are another story altogether and considered the true story of the novel. Set in the 20th century after Made In Heaven resets the world exactly thirty-six times, it focuses on kid detective Joji Joestar who, while investigating a recent string of incidents, comes across a boy detective named Tsukumojuku Kato, who has somehow travelled between universes. After he is found dead in Morioh, seemingly by Yoshikage Kiras hands, Joji heads to investigate, and after a strange series of events meets up with the original Giorno Giovanna and Rohan Kishibe. Giorno has survived due to his Stand Gold Experience Requiem nullifying the effects, while Rohan survives by being too preoccupied with his manga to realize Made In Heaven was activated. Along the way, Joji eventually reaches outer space, and meets 36 versions of Kars, each from a different universe, one of which accompanies him back to Earth, all ending in a massive fistfight with Dio Brando as he attempts to become the Holy Corpse and gain unlimited power.

I see what your saying but...
>guy who's stand stops all rain at once
>flesh spray

I mean, you're not wrong

>transgender volleyball players
i need to read this like, right now.

>166340143
No one cares. You don't own this site. You share with other people. Fuck off.

Is it the same person who posts both the gappy makes me happy and the joshu make ME happy

No, different IPs.

it gets worse
>In every iteration of reality, Joseph Joestar has beaten Kars who was thought to wander in space for all eternity, but ends up landing on Mars. When Made In Heaven resets reality, Kars is immune as he is not on Earth, resulting in a total of 36 Kars ending up on Mars. The original Kars comes to assist Joji at some point of the story and becomes a close ally in the form of a guardian figure. Noticeably, his eyes are blue, not red or gold, and it becomes a defining trait. He has seen the worth in humanity as well, and because of this has finally sided with it. Jorge speaks to him humbly, calling him "Mr. Kars" or "Kars-senpai". He "remembers" Stands, and has the ability to steal another person's Stand if he chooses to.
>Reimi Sugimoto: In JORGE JOESTAR, Reimi is alive, and is a Stand. Despite this, she also has a Stand, Arrow Cross House (アロークロスハウス Arō Kurosu Hausu), which functions as a time travelling tesseract.
>Pocoloco Tripleseven (ポコロコ・トリプルセブン Pokoroko Toripurusebun): Alternate universe version of Pocoloco. He is a black youth and also an astronaut. His Stand Right Stuff (ライトスタッフ Raito Sutaffu) is a group of semi-robotic humans that will do whatever it takes to complete a mission.
>funnier valentine
>the funniest valentine
>Enrico Pucci: Became an astronaut in this universe. Starts as an ally but slowly turns evil. His Stand is Whitesnake when he first appears in the story, and later evolves into Made In Heaven, but it is eventually stolen by Kars and transformed into Made In Heaven Requiem.
what in the fuck am I reading

>In JORGE JOESTAR, Reimi is alive, and is a Stand. Despite this, she also has a Stand, Arrow Cross House (アロークロスハウス Arō Kurosu Hausu), which functions as a time travelling tesseract.
WHAT

A shame Jorge is fucking awful, it has some genuinely neat ideas but is otherwise just complete shit and the wrong kind of weird.

>This is your machine gun wielding american terrorist for evening.
Interestingly enough, Cioccolata's Green Day probably comes from Basket Case. Not just the song on the album but the movie of the same name. Both it and The Blob (Jorge!Cio) were on Araki's top horror movie list.
It also comes out her ass.
For me:
GHGR > The Book > Over Heaven > Jorge > PHF
From what I've talked over with a few nips the Rohan Short Stories are pretty interesting and were all concepts by Araki, sounds like over TSRK ideas. I have all 3 of them, just tying to figure out an arrangement. I don't think Genesis got an Italian translation but I'm interested. Ani's stand is pretty interesting and I'm surpised it hasn't been shoehorned in for another mobile game.

and here i tought that Eyes Of Heaven was too weird...

ciocolatta is gay

Congratulations on reading Part 5, user.

I mean, you're not wrong

Are you making fun of meeeeeeee?!