Mai Ball! 92

Translation is finally up. This chapter is full of cute.

THICK FUCKEN THIGHS

And that's the end of it.

The author should stop trying to make the rival teams so relatable.

I personally like it, I don't mind looking into the opponents' courtyard.

I like how every team has it's own "personality".
That's why I hated so much the last arc. It also took up one fourth of the manga as It is now

>inb4 this match goes to benuldies

>Female
>Professional Soccer
Good Joke.

yay more LEGS: the manga!

I was quite honestly rooting for Franklin during their match. Tsubame was such a good girl, I hope her and Dute turn up for the final.

Brown giant girl made up for eeeeverything.

Thanks for dumping.

Isn't it a standard for sports anime/manga? Although, I would prefer developing the other Kijikita members first; only a handful of them are given attention.

This manga would be much more popular without the harem antics and cutting the fanservice in half.

I can barely remember the names of the defensive players.

Firstly there are barely any harem antics, and secondly kill yourself homo.

I like it, I just wish the games were shorter because the game time takes up way too much, which, in tern, doesn't give us any development for the home team. We are still only in the first tournament of their first year, and it's been nearly 100 chapters. We are going Ippo speed right now and I'm not sure the mangaka wants to write Mai Ball for another 25 years although I would be completely fine with it if that's the case

it would be more popular if the matched were cut in half and the fan service was doubled

>cutting the fanservice in half
>when the author draws delicious, healthy girls

Is this good? How much sports are we talking about and how exciting are the matches? Is it comparable to Ping Pong Girls?

The matches are actually pretty fun. It's less boring than other football manga.

You don't need so many bath chapters on a fucking monthly manga.

don't you?

That showed nipples from the start, there is barely anything else to see.

Legs are the best, but I feel the art has gotten worse over the course of the manga; more sloppy.

These are girls who play football so of course they sweat like hell and need bathing. This is one of the last manga you should be criticizing for it.

Are you perhaps gay? There isn't even that much fanservice.

>reading comprehension
>you
pick one retard

Replied to the wrong post, fuck.

Nips better animate this manga.

>5 years
>close to no fanart
Doubtfully.

Sigh such a shame.