Watamote Chapter 127

>delinquent being weird with the show
>yuri moved by tomoko to join in singing along
Aint that some shit.

KITAAAA!!!

damn, this chapter was fucking great.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

and that's all, see you in 2018. remember to thank World Three!

is this the first tread? or did i miss one?

you missed the raws one, but I think it was deleted. It was horrible tho.

A good chapter to end 2017. Yuri's such a ass sometimes, but I wanna protect her smile regardless. Bonus chapter on the 7th, I think?

And as always, thanks World Three.

Thanks op.

>I'll kill you, bitch!
Good god, Yoshida... I'm not attracted to her anymore. ;_;

Never seen Tomoko be so proactive before

so, will there be a holiday special?

My heart. She is so precious.

Thank you World Three! And fuck this user

Dang that was quick I thought w3 was on break

>Emiri
>emoji

Maybe the bonus chapter that's coming out on the 7th of Jan.

>Is no one safe!?
kek

Yuri a cute. CUTE.

Nah it wasn't deleted. It was cluttered but it went over the bump limit within several hours.

What a great chapter to end the year with.
I love this Manga. I truly do.

this was genuinely really cute

>Yoshida trying to force her friends to be woman-children like her

Gotta say she was in th wrong here.

poor Meth-chan getting caught in the middle

I fucking love it when Yuri, Yoshida and Tomoko have moments together. And with this Yoshida has reached peak pureness.

So did Emiri Ucchi hear Tomoko say that? Emoji just made an anonymous confession right there in public.

We already had our own emergency homebrew in case nobody came through before new years, but thanks for the cleaner version

damn meth-chan is fucking Thick

atleast dopie eyes was playing along

I guess emoji's face wasn't draw in purpose. Maybe next chapter will have her reaction.

me too, they're so perfect together

Eat shit you little fuck. That page hasn't even been posted on Sup Forums till now. You cunts didn't even finish your sloppy typesetting before W3 did.

It makes me wonder how a girl who's pure at heart can at times be so ill tempered

To be fair, Yoshida was in the wrong here, there was no reason for that punch.

I can't believe watamote in 100 Plus chapter and it's still funny.

And people thought there would be no more spaghetti spilling. This was such a great chapter, Yoshida and Yuri just keep getting cuter.

World Three can suck my tube steak.

How can Yoshida be both pure and naive yet unpredictably violent at the same time?

>You will never take Yoshida to Disneyland

So has anyone been to Disneyland in Japan? Is it the same as here but changed to incorporate Japanese culture instead and how accurate is the Stitch attraction to real life?

i hope yoshida make amends with her other friends

We started last night, (so we started first actually), and finished around the same time they did today. Also, it's for our enjoyment, not to compete with anyone else, delusional cumbreath

So Tokyo Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room is a lame meet Stitch attraction? I feel sorry for them

Fuck off you're too late

How else is Tomoko supposed to address Yuri there besides with "you"? She's directly talking to her.

someone posted a video of the stitch attraction in the last thread. seemed pretty accurate.

She considers Yuri a friend and fully understands the embarrassment of being put out in the spot

Is Tomoko now giving classes on how not to spaghetti? Who would have thought.

Kind of forgot about this manga, is it still about tomoko struggling on getting friends/not being popular? Or did it turn out one of those yuri(lesbianism?) things a lot of you guys are into?

she has a whole crew now

how is that panda picking the guitar tabs ?

It feels weird for Tomoko to consider anyone a friend besides Yuu who she didn't even see as an equal

And what did you accomplish? Absolutely fucking nothing! W3 still finished ahead of you and there's no guarantee that you fags will even be able to do this the next time. You can't just pick up a series on a whim when there's a group that has been doing steadily working on it each release and has a relatively stable timetable for releasing the chapter.

>too late
You mean early

please just fucking stop, dumbass

well yuri was shaking so she was having a worse time than tomoko

They even didn't finish the chapter then. As far as this goes they finished later than W3

Fuck off, no one cares.

Kill yourself

I think she was supposed to say "Hey, you'". At least the previous translations did it that way.

>And what did you accomplish? Absolutely fucking nothing! W3 still finished ahead of you and there's no guarantee that you fags will even be able to do this the next time
We did very well, taking into consideration we went against "pros"

>dumbass
I'm not the one that wasted his time user. You are. Well it doesn't really matter because your time is meaningless.

Weve come a long way if tomoko can call otjers introverted7

it's not, it's mashing big dissonant bar chords and the strings are buzzing like fuck and it sounds like bullshit because those pandas look dumb as shit.

W3 can lick my clit.

Fuck Off

yuri just want tomoko to calle her by her first name

In the raws she says "omae wa" which is pretty rude I guess.

Hahaha. Ah yes, the "pros." Otherwise know as the people that don't copy straight from a pastebin link and then add their mediocre typesetting to the flaming garbage that is their pathetic attempt at attention whoring.

Imagine bringing your good friends to some anime convention and one of them is very negative and calls you a dumb weeb shithead
How would YOU feel?
Put yourself in her shoes
Sure, it was over-the-top, but the "friend" is also at fault here

Remember to dig your tongue as deep as you can up W3's ass.
Maybe they'll acknowledge you if you stick it in there deep enough.

STOOOOOP

>calls you a dumb weeb shithead
She didn't insult Yoshida, only the panda.

when will we get to see katou again

Lets be real user. You did this because you wanted Sup Forums to acknowledge you. I was only half serious before but I now genuinely believe you are pathetic.

Ever since Imae graduated, it's been about Tomoko growing out of her selfishness and struggling to understand and maintain her relationship with her friends. There are occasional intimate, borderline gay moments here and there, and at least one character is confirmed to be a lesbian.

She never was very introverted7, she was always seeking out other people and trying to become popular. She just had really weird ideas on how to approach people.

I didn't write
>call your waifu shit
because I already know the answer to that

Just ignore before someone else pick the baton, the chances of being just one guy replying to himself is of 99%.
Man, I wonder how Yoshida ended up being a delinquent/gyaru, unless she's a natural blonde, it would make more sense that way.

Her friend said the pandas looked dumb. She didn't call Yoshida an immature child or any other insult, she just said the attraction was stupid and Yoshida flipped out like someone told her "your waifu a shit"

This cany be a delinquent. She is to friendly and cute. I want to date her.

>Nemo and Emoji's faces are cut off

subtle

The Class Groups.
Wow I can't believe Tomoko can be considered to be in a group now. She's grown a lot.

>invite "friends to anime convention"
>"no thank you"
>"well k"
I wouldn't force anyone to come though.

>Sup Forums is capable of pooling resources and make their own releases if need be now
Not bad for first timers. At least Sup Forums doesn't sit on their ass waiting for handouts

Well she's basically taking a jab at her because she's obviously enjoying it
>those pandas are dumb
>and you are dumb for enjoying them

This typesetting is terrible user. Your father would be ashamed of you...or more ashamed than usual