One Piece

>the weak trio did this to a Yonkou
Oda is losing it

>weak trio

O MY STARVED YONKOU

Big Mom did it to herself since Zeus is her homie. Nami would never be able to hurt Mom with her weak sauce clouds.

Jinbe probably lost an arm and the Sunny got completely trashed

All of the world building for the past fifty chapters is meaningless. I'm glad Big Mom's crew was set forth to be incredibly strong. Fantastic delivery as always, Oda.

Jimbei did most of the work
and Mom is naturally weak to Brook

HiatusxHiatus on break again?

Nice assumption that Big Mom is getting weaker.

>weak trio
You forgot jinbe
and the fact that she was starved

Honestly I think Oda himself may not know whether he will add Carrot as a crewmember or not. He's changed the story on pretty short notice before, he might be testing her out as a potential nakama to see how it goes before he commits either way.

O MY SEAWATER CAN DO ANYTHING

>weak trio
>Usopp is not here
Do you even read this series friend?

I hope we finally get an explanation for "fire haki" because Marigold also pulled off that fire hair shit when she fought Luffy.

What? Nothing?

Alright.
Since so many people wonder why or how Jinbe could push her, Big Mom was soaked in water here, and the essence of fishman karate is that it controls the water around the area AND the water inside the person (as shown in the picture.
Jinbe had a lot of advantage here, plus he used the strongest technique possible. So basically, Jinbe is pretty fucking smart when fighting.

And this is a bad thing?

Look at that boi dab

>fucking chapter 890
>people still don't understand power levels are anything on one piece

>starving people don't get weak
>in an arc that's centered around the fucking chef

>because Marigold also pulled off that fire hair shit when she fought Luffy.
She just lit her hair on fire user

It's a crew that consists of 9 people that constantly pisses off the world government and flips over whole nations, it should be expected that the weaker members could hold their own at this point

I never implied starving people don't get weak, I implied Big Mom is going full Juggernaut and getting stronger the more she goes because she is losing her fat.

Holy shit, good catch user. Luffy will be able to win every single fight when there is water involved. You're fucking smart.
>implying oda understands power levels
Inconsistency is his greatest tool.

Big Mom has only looked good twice in this entire arc

During her flashback and when she blocked Kong Gun

He did lose something, his title and dignity by backing away from the roulette and being branded as a coward. Oda would have made a subtle panel or action with his arm missing.

>>
Anonymous 12/28/17(Thu)21:49:42 No.166337817▶

>Nice assumption that Big Mom is getting weaker.

Well since reddit is here I just want to remind you that Sanji and Nami will be canon.

>Luffy will be able to win every single fight when there is water involved.
What? I'm talking about Jinbe being able to push Big Mom, why bring up him?

You forgot that additional fact that she has a devil fruit and was drenched in sea water. I don't know how the fuck she was even still standing.

yeah but she just used a lighter

maybe haki can affect flames and that's why Luffy's steam becomes fire

>straw hats train 2 years so they could make his captain the pirate king
>they being strong enough to endure some hits is a bad thing

>reddit is defending the chapter

Go home cunts.

basically this. we are on fucking year 20, get over it.

(thou)

Reminder if you defend this chapter you should kill yourself.

>REEEEEE STOP BRINGING UP ACTUAL VALID POINTS AND JUST LET ME SHITPOST ALL OVER THE THREAD

Begging ya to stop seething for 5 seconds and get a clue

Fishman Karate just bypasses Mom's super durable skin like it does with Luffy's rubber body.

it's better than Haki because you don't need "stronger" Haki to hurt someone.

This isn't fucking Dragonball, power levels are not a thing and nobody is going to just shrug off attacks because of reasons

>big mom is wet
>they turned her power against her
>OMG WHAT AN ASSPULL THEY SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DAMAGE HER
Idiots

He's shitposting. You'll notice he never mentioned what's wrong he'll only say that it's wrong.

You have to be submerged in seawater to be incapacitated. Drenching doesnt actually do anything..brook could still stand in that panel

because this guy is a seeting, ridiculous faggot who has not made a single valid point

Right, it'll be through the power of rubber and friendship. Oh. and a random, debilitating effect that happens to be impacting the big bad.

of damn and its seawater to. that gotta hurt

>power levels are not a thing
>yonko are like really strong hurr we cant beat them

>Luffy: We’re gonna beat Big Mom and the Emperors
>Crew fights and holds off a starving and tired Big Mom
>Anons: WHAT THE FUCK THAT SHOULDN’T HAPPEN?!?!?

Reminder that if you think there's something to defend you lack reading comprehension, but that's okay kids, you'll get it when you grow up

It fucking hurts, because this is literally the THIRD TIME Nami has used Zeus against Big Mom in some capacity, and this shitposter is acting like Big Mom getting shocked AGAIN is somehow implausible this time around. In all honesty, Nami is competing with Brook head to head for MVP of this arc

I can't wait to see what you come up with next chapter when the crew magically outmaneuvers Big Mom. Be sure to defend the chapter with references to teamwork.

Yeah thats what im asking, op seems to think only luffy should be able to touch mom, like this is DBZ and everyone should be less then useless.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next chapter when the crew logically outmaneuvers Big Mom. Be sure to shitpost the chapter with references to Oda being a “hack”

It's also possible that Mama's "lead balloon" quality diminishes when she's skinny.

Who the fuck cares? you're going to call everything an asspull anyways you stupid son of a bitch.

I can't wait to see what debilitating illness Kaido has and how you defend his inevitable defeat.

>He thinks teamwork Is the same as friendship Magic
Oh I see, you read fairy tail

Someone post the hack flowchart

My biggest problem with the shitposting is that all the running people were shitposting about is exactly what showed all of Big Mom's weaknesses, at least for Zeus and Prometheus.

If it's to easily dispose of a DF user, then yes, it can.

I can't wait to see what logical weakness Kaido has and how you oppose his inevitable defeat.

Do you expect the MC to lose in every manga?

Please repeat this exact sentiment next chapter. You'll see just how far Oda has fallen.
>logically

He's an emotional drunkard, easily swaying from angry to sad, He'll most likely be responsable for most of his own crew's defeats.

not an argument and still not a shred of valid criticism
I am still waiting

I don't get the hate. Do you want some of the crew to be useless?

I hope Luffy isn't the one to finish Big Mom off.

Since he falls into the water, you can't see his other arm at all, and he grabs the wheel with only one arm instead of both to steer.
It may be the focus of next chapter with the cake, but Jinbei getting nerfed just a bit to get on board would be fine. I just hope he doesn't bite it swaying off Mama, dying as a SH pirate.

>Arguments
So, it will be the same as with last thread.

Your next line is “Oda is a hack”!

But seriously, what do you hope to accomplish by shitpost my like this? Do you expect me to get off my ass, drive down to Books-a-Million and pick up the complete box set of HunterxHunter?

Not true, it's just match ups + the straw hats aren't weak. One piece fights are better as match ups as opposed to power level haki.

If Big Mom seems too strong, just make her hungry. If Kaido seems to strong, just make him really sad. This is what his writing has come down to and it's sad.

>anyone who posts valid criticism is a hunterfag
I'll always be amazed. Why can't you accept valid criticism? What is so hard to understand that people who genuinely like One Piece can also point out valid flaws.

Some anons can't believe that some characters are capable of growth and improvement, they are used to mangas shitting on side characters and grew usted to that. Now they cry when things don't go as they've learned things should go.

> Why can't you accept valid criticism?

Maybe try posting some valid criticism

Everyone has weaknesses. For example, Hitler was insecure about his farts and became a vegitarian because it made them less pungent. He was also parinoid and prideful.

So, in a way, you could say that all you had to do to defeat Hitler was make him insecure.

And you know, be strong enough to kill him and the SS soldiers he throws at you

>Threw seawater into the ship
>Brook and Chopper not weakened
nah, eat shit Oda

Shitposting because someone other than Luffy was useful in a way that makes sense in OP's world is not valid criticism.

Prometheus is next

GASTINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which criticism exactly?

Can someone tell me any inconsistency in this chapter. Please dont just call me an "Oda cocksuker" for wanting real criticism.

Answer the question

You have to be submerged in seawater for the Devil Fruit weakness to kick in. Beggin' ya to read a little slower

Oda is a hack! Oh fuck.

I'm rereading the manga from the start. Return of Axe Hand Morgan when?

Please post it, not seen any on this website.

maybe jimbe's stirke cause so much concussive force that it pulverizes the salt in the water to nil so it's just regular old water

>implying this isnt her true form

Nami and Chopper were useful and they aren’t usually
Jinbei could hurt Big Mom but she’s is strong
Someone else besides Luffy fought the antagonist and didn’t die or job
and if u say anything about Big Mom being starving or shit you’re a faggot Oda Cocksucker

>To fight an undefeated enemy we have to punch him really hard and win.
>To fight an undefeated enemy we have to get him where he's weak, when he's weakened and taking any chance we get.
Pick one to move the story forward, user.
Which seems better for a story?

OH SHIT

Fantastic analogy. I'm excited to see twenty more chapters of backstory for Big Mom's crew and then watch them continue to be completely useless. I'm glad the strong pirate has the most useful crew.
If only. Then again, that'd be good writing, something that hasn't been seen in years.

>valid criticism
and that is how I know that you are nothing more than a shitposter who is cackling behind his computer screen because he "made le One Piece fans mad XD" once a week in a few threads on Sup Forums

he's the unrevealed shichibukai

>keep hearing that the new chapter is incredibly controversial
>read it and see that it's an actual well thought plan by the crew that actually made them all look competent (with the exception of Carrot but she's kinda got an excuse)
I'd unironically take the SaNa fags over these powerlevel retards any day of the week. At least the former at least tries to pay attention to the story going on.

Funny how this faggot is just ignoring all those replies

That's Don Krieg.

I like it because its not the usual train montage then fight when they're stronger. At least it's different

>people still replying

Can we talk about how Jiinbe potentially has his left arm damaged right now? Or how will Nami keep up with Zeus?
Or how Brook did it again?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I READ THIS TODAY!? IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. I KEEP CHECKING MANGASTREAM AND READONEPIECE.COM.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU PROVIDE THE SOURCE.

>valid criticism

>If only. Then again, that'd be good writing, something that hasn't been seen in years.
Do you think posting the same shit over and over again makes it magically true or something? Geez, you are one extremely butthurt, seeting little faggot

He's a shitposter, of course he's going to go low effort