Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wld2q4mLhYM&list=PLzFTGYa_evXijfBRSwfg4GI4jxwSL2p5K&index=41
youtube.com/watch?v=h5EhwJvJqDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worse. He had Jap Edge Syndrome.

>Joshua taps this everyday

I would bet my last dollar that Estelle fucked his brains out the first time he did it.

Reminder that Olivier was only pretending to be autistic.

We all know he ain't dead though right?
Any off-screen deaths in a jap game is always just a set-up for a triumphant return.

Blame this bitch for Olivier's death

Why?

Talking about Cold Steel 3.

Nice spoilers faggots.

>Olivier
>dead
There's no way in hell they would kill a fan favorite

You sure Estelle isn't the one shoving her long stick on Joshua?

TITA A BEST and deserved a good husband (not agate. Agate a shit).

Fuck off Erika, she has the right to choose who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

Who the fuck is this and why do you keep making this thread?

How did these lolis go from this

To that

Well Victor and fast arts guy were also on board so they'd be killing off at least two other characters as well.
Props to Falcom if they actually do but they probably won't.

>this series became anime highschool hijinks

feelsbadman.tga

I like Tales more.

>mfw the only one I've completed was Zestiria
>It was the worst possible option I could've picked

So how is Berseria?

my daughter tita is so cute that's why

Dunno, but teenage Renne does things to me.

pretty good overall. its not very compelling gameplay wise compared to other entries, but in terms of the cast it's top notch and the story is pretty good.

Far better than that piece of shit.

Gameplay is still kinda hit or miss.
Story is alright.
Cast is way way fucking better.

Good because the cast in Zestiria sucked, even the flirtatious half-naked guy should've been better.

I'm buying then. I guess my suffering will be worth it since it's a prequel.

Goddamn it, I just know she'll show up in the Calvard republic too for whatever reason whenever Falcom gets to that arc.

what if the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with was weissman

Then she'll deserve to suffer for being real stupid.

Okay I guess so.

No, she doesn't have the right to choose to RUIN her life by exposing her tiny, sweet and pure heart to such impolite, big, strong, rude, muscular man that will only use her to satisfy his dirty manly desires!

God, when will she become pregnant already? I'm pretty sure Grandpa Russel wants some great-grandchildren already.

I want to impregnate both Erika and Tita

youtube.com/watch?v=wld2q4mLhYM&list=PLzFTGYa_evXijfBRSwfg4GI4jxwSL2p5K&index=41

So did any of you fags cry? I didn't but it did feel real heartwarming. I just recently completed it.

Cold Steel 3 when

About 2-3 years after the Cold Steel 2 PC port coming Q1 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5EhwJvJqDk

I still haven't beat it.
Got up to the part before you go to fight the final boss area and can't return to the hermit garden, and basically lost interest as I was trying to grind and level up all the characters I never used.
Then something happened and I can't even open the game anymore.

>ports not compatible with WinXP
Why

>important characters
>dying in explosions
>ever
Good joke

Might be worth coming back to since all the games have a turbo mode now if that helps.

I don't understand how anyone would've had the patience to play all of them without it. The battle animations just take so fucking long.

I like the battle animations, aside from the S-Crafts and some of the arts they don't take that long.
Some of the Arts do take longer than they should I admit, like shadow spear doesn't need that like 1.5 second pause between the set up and the spear appearing, especially since it's an art you'll be using a lot.

not anime

yeah it is we got an ova

In a game series like this, that time spend just watching them play out really adds up.

They are pretty to look at though.

?

I dunno. they probably just didn't bother to test it considering how very few installs of winxp still exist (in gaijinland, at least, Japan still runs Win95 or some crazy shit)
It might work on WinXP.

the discussion itself is not related to the anime.

>talking about the characters isn't discussing about the anime

Estelle's great and all but I kind of hope that the other members of her cast show up again before she gets a 2nd cameo.

>we will never see luciola again
>no walter until calvard in 2020s

I still can't believe that Falcom is making a fourth Cold Steel game. What the flying fuck

Five (5) cute facts about Towa:

1. Towa is cute!
2. Towa is admirably hard-working!
3. I love her!
4. Towa!

Falcom is only satisfying the demand for the most successul Trails series.

>get pulled away from the harem
>bad end
W-Will they get their happy ending?