Is there any hope for school academy battle harems in 2018? I miss these

Is there any hope for school academy battle harems in 2018? I miss these.

Asterisk killed the battle harem.

Thankfully no.

the battle harem died from a thousand cuts

Sadly no.

You mean saved

Julis > Kirin = Saya > Claudia

Saya > Sylvia > Kirin > Julis >>>>>> Claudia

Good taste.

Nope, the industry has moved on to isekai.

Both are cancer, but at least isekai can occasionally be interesting. I can't think of a battle harem that is actually good. Maybe Negima?

Battle harems are forever. They can never die, so you should always expect them to rise up without any warning.

Kirin and Julis made the show worth watching.

Rakudai

I hate isekais so I hate it that they moved on.
Battle harems can be different and have varieties too. I feel like isekais is more limited in that aspect.

Guess who I'm fapping to today.

Then why didn't it get another season if it's so great?

Maybe a deconstruction of the genre would be interesting. I havent seen one too out there.

Why can't one isekai into a battle harem school

Will it sell like hotcakes?

There's a better chance I'd enjoy this than either genre separately.

T7.

Trinity 7
Asterisk
DAL
Shinmai

DAL is the only good one there

Nice taste, Sayabro.

It's sad these are best examples we can come up with. I wouldn't say any of them are very good to be honest.

>isekai into a battle harem school
I know one webnovel like that.
problem is it's NTR

is this some kind of anime about prostitutes?

>we

Speak for yourself faggot

I like how they one-upped the pandering
>battle harem
Actually you had epic powers go conquer the academy
>isekai
You have epic powers because you played rpgs go conquer the world

Except for one they are all pure.

Isekai is just "transported to a different world". It can be any kind of world. Sci-fi, Alternate World War 1, anything really. It's just most of the stories go to "generic Dragon Quest based" fantasy. Isekais aren't limited story wise either. You can go to a different world and work in a restaurant, have to repopulate the world, or try to restart the world economy. It's just that authors are lazy and go with the generic demon king plotlines. Isekai isn't bad as a concept, it's just LN/WNs are plagued with authors that don't have an ounce of creativity in them. Hell, even the generic fantasy worlds can be interesting if the author is good enough at writing or have a good gimmick going for them (ie Re:Zero and Konosuba).

Battle Harems as a genre are more likely to be the same due to the name of the genre. It has to feature lots of battles and have a harem involved in some way. Battle Harems are much more limiting as a genre than Isekai.

Then give some examples then. I said "we" in terms of examples given in the thread, not my opinion on them.

I agree that isekais have limitless potentials.
But battle harems can have potentials as well if authors weren't lazy. Many different settings to choose from, magic system, doesn't have to be strictly be set in a school, etc.

Saya is best.

DxD

Strike the Blood

Absolute horrendous taste.

Shinmai and DAL are pretty good. Don’t really care too much for the rest.

They physically cannot adapt any more battle harems because there aren't any. The few that didn't have anime all ended in the last couple of years. There's probably a couple of exceptions but it's never going to be like before.

>almost every fight is well-animated
>girls are all pretty cute
>plot is decent enough to stay interested
What more can you ask from a BATTLE HAREM? Obviously there isn't going to be any "muh deep 200IQ" moments, but it's a great show within its own genre.

Why hasn't berserk gotten a proper adaptation if it's so good?

claudia > saya > julis > kirin

Oh yes.

Claudia>Kirin=Julius>Saya

Show me your taste

Kirin > *

strike the blood > date a live > hagure yusha > high school dxd > gakuen hxh > chrome shell regios > antimagic academy > asterisk war > infinite stratos > machiavellianism > shinmai mao > ichiban ushiro daimao > rosario+vampire mahoka > akashic record > hundred > kusen madoshi >maken-ki > blade dance > hidan no aria

didn't watch rakudai, trinity seven, world break, absolute duo, or anything else I didn't list

At least battle harems ended in an absolute bang this year.