Why is camie so bad at petting cats?

Why is camie so bad at petting cats?

A great gag it was better when Genos did it in One Punch Man

Todoroki gets 2 lolis to add to his collection

>Shouto this boring
will never understand how the girls from class A and B voted him as best boyfriend material.
Like what did Shotou have that Ojiro didn't

Todo has the “instant wet” ability, as seen here

I wonder how much Bakugo's mom or dad kicked his ass for him to become so aggressive

How do you think Deku's gonna fair with those little brats?

This is the dumbest fucking exam arc I've seen in a while. Is Hori actually trying to kill his popularity?

He is the kid appeal character

>the kids have a leader

GEE I WONDER IF IT'S THE SMUG LITTLE PRICK WHO KEEPS CONDESCENDING TO YOU

STUPID BOMB NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEE

that's what happens when you thaw ice.

Clearly Shouto is flash freezing and then unfreezing everyone around him, leaving them feeling moist in a way they automatically assume is lust.

Camie more like Cumie

So what’s he going to do?

He’s saving the manga after that retarded raid

He has that mysterious vibe to him that chicks love.
If you hang out with him long enough the autism will spill out in due time.

These kids are little monsters.

what do you guys think camie's quirk will be?

>Eugenics Grandchildren, then
>Thank you All Might

Night of broken glass japans mutant population

>That’s how I was raised, y’know!
just how abusive is bakumilf behind closed doors?

Endeavor will become the symbol of ironclad justice.

Sounds like real life to me.

Pegging

It’s unbelievably obvious just how much more fun these 4 students are compared to the slop that was Deku/Kiri/Tsuyu/Ochaco.

You’d the think the whole concept of elementary school would change once 8 year olds started growing cannons out of their mouths. One stressed out lady can’t handle this shit.

This test seems like it was designed to BTFO Bakutards who don't understand you have to be somewhat of a decent person to be a hero.

Same thing as one for all, except instead of stockpiling power she stockpiles semen

she must have an op quirk.

wtf I unironically like the idea of Camie x Bakugou.

Bakugou becomes Kindergarten Cop

n u t

KACCHAN A CUTE

>Endeavor you don't have to be like me
>"ok"
>*becomes excessively violent*

Too bad this arc will be received worse than the last one.

Imagine what it must have been like the day this kid discovered his quirk

i still prefer crazy camie over bimbo camie

They have a great dynamic and they're working together.
Nowhere in the raid did we see the kids working together.

It’s already better

>worse than the last one
>has 2/3 of the top 3 favorite characters both of which have a massive fujo following
That sure ain't happening user.

>Liking pointless chapter with shit humor
This even worst than the raid

Todoroki and Bakugo actually have some range to their characters, they can go from serious to goofy and have it work. That being said, this is obviously a completely different tone than the raid arc, there wasn’t any room for gags then.

Monoma Jr is the key to all of this

Every time I see All Might I feel worse for the guy, he needs some happiness in his life

So you're admitting its only appeal is because of fujo darlings. Good to know.

>Feeling really sick
>About to vomit into toilet
>Toilet explodes
>You have a fucking cannon popping out of your mouth

What do you think he fires out of the cannon? Laser beams? Cannon Balls?

All Might and Endeavors convo is literally more relevant than anything last arc except for the villain alliance stuff at the end. Nighteye biting it and Mirio getting his quirk erased just left us off the same way as before

kek

>Nothing happeneds
>says it's better
Are you retarded

probably whatever he ate that day

Wtf Endeavor is utter scum for hitting his wife and son and making them miserable, but I can't hate him

I’m hoping for cannon balls

I'd argue AM/Endy's convo is relevant precisely because of the whole Nighteye ordeal and Mirio having his quirk removed + Deku offering him OFA.

>Endevor
>Relavent
He's gonna die and his conversation was pointless

Shit

Todo, please

>endeavor beats the shit out of todo and ruins his family
>bakumom beats the shit out of bakugo and their family couldn’t be happier

He’s one of the most interesting characters in the series. I really like how Hori has handled him and I’m excited to see where his character arc goes.

Raid arc
>Deku power up
>LeMillion depowered
>Nighteye death
>Toga, twice, suneater, shigaraki and kirishima character development
>The league getting stronger with the bullets
Babysitting arc
>Shit jokes

At least try to not talk out of your ass

>Bakus flashback

They’ll get along soon enough

>wait over a year for Shouto development
>it happens during this silly goofball shit

You know, he probably would have been more exceptional in an arc like the Yakuza one if he were part of the hero team being put into a conflict. Instead we have to see his autism meme get reinforced some more.

Gee I can see Black Clover beating this shit already

It's also about having the best quirk. A retarded tail is shit. Fire and ice? Yea you're gonna have girls lining up for miles

I think what hurt Todo the most was that Endeavor beat his mom and he grew up seeing her be unhappy.

interesting how hori called back to that moment in the sports festival

i'm interested to see where this goes

I said except for the villain alliance stuff. Dekus powerup was shit and temporary, as were Mirio and Nighteye. Literally introduced to be the big casualties in the same arc to give him a false sense of weight

Babysitting Arc
>jokes
>actual character development that will change characters into better people

im ready for feminists to scream the lack of girls again

He was better off away from that garbage Yakuza shit

I wonder what Bakugo thinks of Endeavor. I’m surprised they haven’t had a chance to interact yet. I’d imagine he’s not a fan.

Todoroki is the only character in that group I don't want to see choke to death.

You know, I have a feeling Todoroki sees him as somewhat equal in the "got meddled by Deku," if their conversation before the final was anything to go by. And I don't think it was coincidence that Bakugou was in the same panel last chapter when Todoroki was hmph'ing to himself in regards to Endeavor. I have a feeling these two will at the very least end up getting along by the end of this remedial lesson.

You do know that mirio is not a one off character ?

And that sir death impacted ochako, deku, and all might

>this face posted with garbage opinion

Every time

was it really necessary to explain the joke to the audience out loud in the very same panel it happened?

Did Todoroki's hair get longer or is it just an angle thing?

Double standards

>Character development
What character development besides endeavor gaining more deathflags

What the fuck was that endeavor backpedaling shit?

>trying to top AM drove me to ruin my family
>even though I already knew I'd never be better than AM

Fucking hell it keeps getting worse.

>eternal second place
yeah Baku probably doesn't respect him all that much

>will never understand how the girls from class A and B voted him as best boyfriend material.

BULLshit. They all agreed they're not interested in him. He is too low T

>I need character development only during serious moments because I read serious manga for serious people such as myself

It was a cheap easy death of a shit character just introduced.

Just like Mirio was a cheap depowering of an OP character just introduced. Who the fuck cares, may as well be chapter 119 where they didn’t exist

I'm sure learning how to handle toddlers will help when AfO comes back and starts murdering everybody

Kys

Todoroki is already trying to be nice with Bakugou and it looks like Bakugou also cares a bit about him if he still remembers that. Now he just has to be nice back and they'll be friends. That will take a while though.

AfO isn’t making it out of jail alive

I love this new shitposting!!!

wiener cleaner

>Last chapter: "you guys have fighting abilities but either don't care about saving others or let your emotions get in the way"
>AM almost lost against AFO because he got his emotions in the way and won because there was a society to save

Learn reading.

>bakugo snaps his neck in response to the flashback

It's a test that's supposed to make characters wise up and be better people. Which is more than what the previous arc did. Deku is pretty much the same person he was before and after that incident. And characters introduced in that arc were killed/depowered immediately. It's like almost like nothing happened. Anything new introduced was taken back.

And we always knew the VA was evil. Clearly, they're evil. That's not a new development.

Nobody gave a fuck about Nighteye and Mirio was cool for his quirk and the shit he could do, and the only way to get that back is to shit on the impact of his sacrifice. Total mess.

Ready for Fire Daddy to fuck up the League

They are literally the worst students for this test.

>I only like manga for wacky hijinks and nothing else
>I want characters who are supposed to fight crime and rescue victims to act like normal everyday people

Bet you're itching for the three panels of Class A drinking coffee together

Spoken like somone who has never tried to be a crowd pleaser.

hori knows his audience and writes at their level

Do you know what tsukkomi is?