Another

What is the consensus of it on Sup Forums?

I liked it:)

What else but pies?

*invisble drum solo*

it is okay if most of the people in it aren't retarded

Post pies.

Such bad horror it circles back around to being funny. Pie jokes were top tier.

I appreciated it more after watching Ousama Game.

What is this pie meme?

Final Destination, but somehow manages to be more stupid then the final destination movies.

a fucking six year old meme that is literally the only reason people remember this piece of shit show

Mei was pretty damn cute, but the show was fucking stupid.

I unironically developed this fucking stupid fear of sharp objects on the stairs. Everything goes in my pocket or carried to my side.

it was ironically good.

Couldnt stop thinking about the Dumb Ways To Die music video

I thought the first few episodes had a pretty good unsettling atmosphere going. As soon as people started dying it turned into a comedy though.

Pies are delicious.

I liked it. Liked eyepatch girl too.

Umbrella chans death fucked me up but everything else was pretty meh.

The blood sprays were so stupid that people here edited pies into gifs of bloody scenes.

I had a feeling the anime raped the original. Like, a scene would happen and my only reaction would be "There is no way it looked like that in the novel".
I wouldn't know though, I didn't actually read it.

Amazing doujinshi

Best girl.

What it did wrong was killing Akazawa.

The pies were great.

>liking Queen Bitch

Izumi is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.
I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Mei was, so Sakakibara decided to hook up with Izumi. The last scene, where the two of them kissed on the ferris wheel, looking down at the town was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.
Izumi simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her classmates riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.
This comes as a contrast to Mei, who, when Sakakibara talked to her, decided to talk back, dooming her classmates to a horrible death. She even knew who the extra was all along, but rather than say anything, she decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason she bothered to go stop the extra is because her classmates finally decided to kill her; she might not care if other people died, but once her life was in danger, then she'll do something about it. She's selfish and a sociopath.
Izumi however, didn't hesitate. She went to kill the extra when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.
She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Sakakibara. She earned that little slice of happiness.

This. The atmosphere was top-tier, but then the stupid deaths started happening. Also the fucking retarded twist where Mei knew who the extra was from the very beginning. I understand the author kinda wrote himself in the corner because it was impossible to determine who the extra was by non-bullshit means, but come on.

I like the OP despite the majority hating it. Creepy and unsettling.

5/10

noooo she was suppose to win this cant be happening

Enjoyable, but more because of its camp value than as an actual piece of horror fiction.
Also what said.