What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Not getting fucked

severe lack of emotional intelligence

being a girl in puberty given divine powers

too cute

She wasn't that smart but able to scrape by in life by relying on her looks and putting on a cute shy girl act, but that wasn't really her true personality and constantly faking made her unstable. Then Ougi took advantage of that.

Being too cute. No actually.

Araragi didn't fuck her.

if you cant relate to her, you dont belong here

she is retarded and couldn't think of anything better to do than to wait for someone to graduate highschool and skill him

Cute snek.

deshou?

Snake is a good user with a very handsome husbando.

She's kinda stupid.

In a word: closeted?

Snake is a character only women can relate to though. No guy could have the same problems as Nadeko by design.

A tingly cunt making her act like a slut.

You don't know many soyboys, do you?

The difference is soyboys get treated like shit.

>fucking problem
you said it yourself

Bad writing

Was this secret just supposed to be that she draws manga? I thought that the whole point was that she'd be more open about her hobby after Koi. Does she want to fuck Kaiki now or something?

>Does she want to fuck Kaiki now
Yes

>does she want to fuck kaiki now?

Id be more confused if someone didnt want to

Does she love Ararararagi?

This. A lot of shit in the Monogatari series could have been prevented if Araragi wasn't a fag and dicked his harem properly instead of the half-assed cheating.

Kanbaru's mom had shit taste

This

No fucking IS the problem.

She was the second best character and no one acknowledged her

She wanted to be loved

>Kaiki wasn't lying when he told Monkey he had a GF in college
>he was one of the many guys cat's mom slutted around with

>but that wasn't really her true personality

What's with the japanese and this "You're you" and "That's not the real me" bullshit? Does it mean that the way you act at home and out in the street means you're a lying manipulative person for not scratching your nuts, farting and wearing loose stained clothes? Get the fuck outta here with that dumb bullshit.

That she got turned back to being a boring character.
Also, she spent a long time in that shrine by herself.
Did she masturbate using the snakes, Sup Forums?

>Did she masturbate using the snakes, Sup Forums?

No because that would mean she isn't a virgin anymore.

Everyone adjusts their behavior to the situation, that's not the same as constantly faking something completely different from how you actually think or want to act during all of your daily social interactions.

>that's not the same as constantly faking something completely different from how you actually think

People do this all the time, everyone does this. This is getting into normal fag territory but it's normal to think:
>Why won't this person shut up
>I wish this person would stop asking me for help
>I wonder what her tits would look like
etc. Just cause you don't say or even acknowledge these thoughts out loud doesn't mean you're lying to yourself or others. This is why I hated the Snake arc, nothing made any fucking sense and her problems were the most bullshit of nothing burgers in the entire series. I was just in a thread where I wanted to punch an user across the monitor; I didn't even mention this in the thread or voice it out loud until now. Does that mean I'm an evil corrupt person?

And how do you know she is not a virgin anymore user?

>And how do you know she is not a virgin anymore user?

Moon people are really vocal when a character loses their virginity or gets a canon to the lore love interest. We would have heard of it by now in all the threads since the series aired.

If you don't get the difference or understand that this works in degrees, or that what Nadeko was doing wasn't just "pretending to be nice while thinking not nice things", you're just dumb, sorry user

Maybe? She already looked pretty desperate before she became a goddess.

>She wasn't that smart but able to scrape by in life by relying on her looks and putting on a cute shy girl act, but that wasn't really her true personality

That was just Shinobus rhetorics