Isn't there a place for both coffee and candy?

Isn't there a place for both coffee and candy?

on hot my caramel latte

A café? The bitter taste of tea or coffee and the overly sweet taste of cake go together pretty well.

>bitter taste of tea

Will you fucking cross boarders stop posting reaction images from other boards?

>bitter taste of tea

>tea
>bitter

I don't know what teas y'all drink, but Earl Grey is pretty fucking bitter and even something like Oolong tea tends towards bitterness.

Felt fitting to post a british person in response, is all. I know better than to use such images constantly.
If you brew it right, Earl Grey will never be overwhelmingly bitter. My Greys are just very subtly bitter at most.

I got 12 teas in my kitchen right now and earl grey is nowhere near as bitter as black coffee, unless you're not preparing it correctly

>Properly prepared
Go on... Preparing tea can't be much harder than dumping the bag in a cup of hot water, right?

>dumping the bag in a cup of hot water
> the bag

>vomiting elf.jpg
Making tea isn't hard and you still fuck it up.

>the bag
>dumping the bag in water
Oh, user. If only you knew how much wrong there is in that sentence.
Don't tell me you microwave the water too.

this is you

Wait... wat? Am I being trolled here?

Earl Grey isn't bitter because it's Earl Grey, it's bitter because the actual tea used in it is often shit-grade, due to the oil of Bergamot in it being an overpowering flavor and hiding the tea quality.

you dunk the bag with tea in it
you dont dump the tea out of the bag

we're not going to fall for this anymore, user, come on.

No, you pour the hot (or boiling; it depends on the tea you're making) water onto the teabag itself.

user
for fucks sake
please

How about you take the bag out after a couple of minutes of brewing instead of leaving there forever?

more like 30 seconds

Coffee, candy, and tobacco. Where is the missing girl?

>teabagging plebs

Learn to loose leaf brew you bag fags

>Learn to loose leaf brew you bag fags
>post a gif with a pleb mode of brewing

Not that guy, but as a slavic person this was a suprising thing to find out. As we usually drink herbal teas, it's pretty normal to leave it for an upward of 5 minutes. If anything, the taste is stronger, yet not bitter and astringent.
I was suprised to learn that the real teas are fickle as hell; you leave it in for just a minute or two longer than usual, and it's a bitter mess, salvageable only by sweets.

>as a slavic person
>we usually drink herbal teas
i'm a slav and 99% of teas drinked in my country are black

"Slavic" is too wide a term. I'm Macedonian. Herbal teas are drunk by the majority; real "teas" are the exception here.
Real teas, however seem to be gaining popularity with the youth.

there's the problem, i'm polish so we're 3 countries apart

>black teas
>no mention of superior green tea
I bet you fags don't even drink black espresso

It's nice until you have to clean up

Green teas give me acid reflux like nothing else, the only way I can tolerate them is when it's a blend, such as moroccan mint, or genmaicha.

Alcohol is right there.

the standard british tea bag teas like the PG tips, Tetley or Yorkshire Tea brands are designed to be served with a dash of milk, which binds the tannins to the milk fat and milk proteins, creating quite a pleasant mellow flavour from something that would otherwise be ungodly bitter. creating the proper british cuppa also served with tea biscuits.
on the plus side the required milk addition is so small that even lactose intolerant people should be ok, and won't suffer explosive flatulence

Heaven and hell, respectively.

Combining milk and tea always sounded "wrong" to do for me, but if it could results in a surprisingly pleasant cup of tea, I'm willing to try.

It works well with the right strong teas, however it doesn't work with light teas. it probably developed as a way to make cheap high high bark content teas palatable.

result*
So how much milk do I need? Say, I'm brewing it in a cup; do I pour a fifth, or a quarter cup of milk in it?

Some people put sugar in tea.

Some people put lemonade in their tea.

Heathens!

like maybe half a centimetre and up add more depending how you find it.
Experiment to find out how much you think works.
Death is too good for them.

I'll try doing a gradual increase every time. Hopefully I won't ruin a perfectly good cup of tea.

some people also eat shit

I honestly don't get the appeal of tea. Why would you drink tea when you can drink a Coca Cola Lite? Same number of calories, but the latter tastes a lot better.

.......branded sugar water without the sugar?

I unironically eat candy with coffee. I buy bag of pick n' mix and brew whole pot of coffee and proceed to eat and drink while shitposting on Sup Forums to start the weekend.

Tea biscuits will probably work better, and you can can dunk them.

Jesus christ. What that original user meant was "dumping the entire bag itself in a cup", not dumping the CONTENTS of the bag into the cup. i.e. he just puts the teabag in the cup like you're meant to, he doesn't rip the fucking bag open.

Lrn2reading comprehension.

I knew that, and that is still wrong. If you're using the baggies you pour the water ON the teabag, which is placed on the bottom. You don't place it on the water, unless you want it to taste weak.

>Same number of calories
Only fags and girls care about calories.

I don't drink coca, but once in a while I drink tea, because the taste is better.

You've been drinking spoiled tea user

>place the teabag on the water
Surely he meant you submerge it and leave it to steep? No one is dumb enough to just let the bag float for a minute or two.

i never understood why the college girl is upset the owner wants that sweet sadistic ass.

Black teas are slightly bitter if you brew them nice and strong and drink them without sugar like you should

That's what I meant; submerging. And that would be still wrong. The water HAS to be poured from as high as possible so that you extract the most out of it.

>teabags
Why would you do that?
You can use pic related with dried tea leaves instead of shitty quality tea

>Alice in Assamland

Ideally, sitting on my face and my dick simultaneously.

Coca Cola tastes like liquid shit.

drinking bagged tea is still pleb mode, if you want to enjoy team just buy loose leaf, it's piss easy to make and 10 times better

Don't be such an upsetti spaghetti user.

Pija Hotaru hmanga when

>water has to be poured from as high as possible
Literally makes no difference.

Tea is mildly bitter without a metric fuck of sweetener poured in.
You'd know that if your palate didn't begin and end with 'starbucks'

it does for green tea, because of the temperature

Teas like Rize and other blends from the area actually need sugar to be palatable, but the prep is different too.

>tea
I always find tea to be too soft of a drink, coffee just has a better taste, although that's subjective I guess
and Hotaru a cute

What a fat butt.

i dont even like tea and i know that to not fuck it up you must put the bag first and the water after

pointy

actually it's the oxygen content
more oxygenated water better flavour compound extraction.

Which one goes where? I'd say Hotaru's fat ass on face, Saya's pussy on dick for impregnation.

My mane.

what is the non-pleb mode of brewing

not that guy, but see , that is ideal.
An infuser allows freer movement of the leaves than a teabag or a strainer like pic related; it's extremely easy to work with.

Really? I dislike those things since the leaves don't unfold
maybe it doesn't matter or i'm putting too much tea though

Herbal teas are the only teas one should ever drink. Importing that chinkshit "real tea" was a mistake.

What about coffee or bread? Either will get you fired

I like how this thread turned into a Tea 101 discussion, everyone here is a brit too most likely huh?

filthy colonial outcasts thinking the only tea drinking culture are bongs

Especially bad considering this is a board dedicated to Japanese stuff, with Japan having one of the most iconic tea cultures in the world. Niggers make fucking ice cream out of green tea for fucks sake.

Nothing wrong with that.

Then I might as well take both.

>durr tea is bitter
>using teabags
I am a god among mortals like always

What's the appeal of armpits?

As a fan, they're highly sensitive and excrete large amounts of pheremones. They're an erogenous zone, but one that's not really considered lewd - even though they kind of are!

>he doesn't empty the bag
you know that bag is made with chemicals to make you docile, so you stay a subservient japanese salaryman, right?

>He doesn't fumble the bag
Filthy peasant.

I'd empty my bag into Nene

Bitter coffee is balanced by sugar.

>Tea Artisans the thread: The Movie

Milk and sugar in black teas is pretty common