One Piece

Contents aside, can we all agree that the art and paneling this chapter was fantastic?

Agreed.

Big Mom is the weakest Yonko, confirmed

yes

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT ODAFAGS
LUFFY IS JUST SOME RANDOM PIRATE AND CROCODILE IS A GODDAMN SICHIBUKAI.
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, HE'S A SICHIBUKAI FOR GOD'S SAKE.
I MEAN, WHAT IS EVEN LUFFY'S BOUNTY AT THIS POINT, IT DIDN'T EVEN EXCEED 100 MILLION.
BULLSHIT, JUST BULLSHIT.
HE'S A SICHIBUKAI!

korean sweatshop labor sure makes up for a plot that goes absolutely nowhere and branches off everywhere like a spider web. thank u goda. i'm sure he's having a great time swimming in money, pretending to be working so hard he doesn't sleep, and boning his hot wife

Probably one of the best chapters in a long time

Seeing Straw Hat teamwork is always fantastic

nigger even oda himself calls bullshit on luffy winning that one

Like each chapter.

Memes got to people's heads. They legit thought the Strawhats were jobbers. They're not. They're the crewmates of the future PK, BigMom is just a mere yonko.

She fares better against fish than Shanks did.

Because Crocodile gave up on his dream, gave on on the New World and was content to just take over a country.

He stop evolving, he stopped getting stronger, to the point where he actually got weaker from just dealing with weakling.

He underestimated Luffy, and got beaten by him because of that.

kubo, stop shitposting and start already working on your one off

If Jinbe survives this arc he will push Sanji at the 6 position when it comes to powerlevels in the crew.
1.Luffy
2.Zoro
3.Jinbei
4.Nami with Zeus
5.Brook/Sogeking
6.Sanji/Franky
7.Robin
8.Ussop
9.Chopper

>The whole point of the manga is the new generation taking over the old
>People get mad when this happens

Since when I've never heard that. I've heard he regrets letting Pell live, but never that Luffy shouldn't have beat Crocodile. In fact it makes sense because Croc was basically asking for it the whole arc. He kept playing with his food, and he got fucked for it.

At least Oda’s working, Togashi.

how the fuck have there not been doujins in forever? those last nami panels need it

>WAAAH WHY CAN JIMBEI PUSH OFF FUCKING BIG MOM IT MAKES NO SENSE

That's because you are a Spee D. Reader as always, and GODA is a fucking genious, AS ALWAYS

so is Nami going to keep Zeus? That'd make her the 5th strongest in the crew

brother, hand me a towel or something

>chopper can tank big moms attack
BUT ITS OK WHEN LUFFY DOES IT

I would say that right now Jimbei is stronger than Zoro. However by the final arc, Zoro will get stronger than Jimbei.

Also Usopp will always be the weakest SH.

But Zeus just proved what a jobber he is.

Because OP is riajuu material. We probably won't see a flood of doujins until another big event happens like marineford, and its on everyones mind again.

She jobbed hard in this chapter but she probably still has some ultimate moves up her sleeve.

This was so spooky, aslo RIP Perospero

I don‘t get how she would be able to keep him. He‘s bound to Big Mom by her devil fruit power so if she calls out for him from god knows how far away he has to obey her.

>Jinbei soaked up Big Mom massively, her hair and clothes absorbing liters of water
>His attack managed to be more effective
The layers of tactical fighting just keep adding up. He truly is a genius.

>posts spread where Luffy clearly takes damage

sengoku is shit tier

Yeah but Nami has Big Mom Vivre Card, so as long as they are far away from her, Nami can control the homies this way.

Is Jinbe stronger than Doflamingo?

didn't amande take that away or something?

How would Nami even keep it? Zeus is part of Big Mom's soul, if she is fed up with his continous betrayal then Big Mom could just cease his existence.

Guard Point is specifically for taking hits. I don't see what the problem is. It would be pretty fucking shit if it couldn't do what it was specialized for, and its not like she was actually trying.

if it took more than 1 arc to beat croc we would still be in water 7

She had another piece. Remember the initial escape when they met King Baum and his lady friend again.

Zeus has Big Mom's soul himself, the card doesn't work.

With the sea around him? I would say yes.

On land without water I would say no. Right now Jimbei is in his element, and without Zeus, Big Mom would have fallen into the sea.

Jimbei at sea, is the ultimate anti devil fruit user fighter.

And the only one that could manage to recover from something like that without going underwater are the Yonko and maybe the Admiral.

Reminder that Big Mom could just punch the fucking ship into smithereens if she wanted, blowing away everyone. But she has to actually be on her toes because her entire goal is finding the cake that is hidden in the ship. She is fighting in a massive disadvantage, and the strawhats know this and are abusing the fact as much as they can.
Of course this flies over the head of most people since it's not being outright told like in most anime and manga. Perhaps if we had a couple extra pages explaining exactly what is going on then people wouldn't be complaining.

We don't know that.

>Brook is now based
>Nami got Zeus
>Usopp unlocked his haki

REJOICE, Weak trio is no more

if big mom pirates got btfo after this arc how much will the SH bounties be?

Did you miss the whole principle of the card?

Won't Zeus vanish if Big Mom keels over?

Hancock? More like Hancuck

Luffy 1.7 billion
Jinbe 1.9 billion
Nami 800 million
Brook 920 million
Sanji 600 million
Bege 1 billion
Chopper 500 berry

REMINDER THAT CAESAR IS STILL HIDDEN IN THE SHIP AND HE'S BOUND TO COME OUT THIS FIGHT IF BIG MOM KEEPS DESTROYING THE SUNNY.

But Brook was never part of the weak trio?

Everything the SHs managed to do to BM was justified if you have any sense of reading comprehension.

Do you think that Luffy already impregnated Carrot?

Unless Oda comes up with some explanation about Zeus being to fully live independently of Big Mom then Nami isn't keeping it, Zeus is part of Big Mom's soul, if she just wishes his existence would cease to be.

Jinbe won't have a higher bounty than the captain

We know. We're in denial because we cant believe the series is going to be over so quick.

It does work but not in BM presence

Yeah, but you need shitposting to keep a thread going 24/7 so people just ignore that.

The card doesn't work on any homies in Big Mom's presence, but it never works on the trio because they have Big Mom's soul themselves like the card.

The Straw Hats actions in this arc is doing nothing to atract the World Government's attention, why it would get a raise? I recall their bounties only got a raise when their mischief involved the Marines in some way.

Brook was never part of the weak trio and has been relatively consistently based

That would put his bounty above Sabo. I don't think its happening just yet.

Dofla can fly.

Spider-Man can fly.

Perospero isn't even a commander and instantly BTFO Chopper and Brooke.

So did Big Mom jobbed?

He can't. Spiderman doesn't have anything like string road.

He's the eldest son though. I think that counts for something.

>Disrupting the crew of one of the Yonko, threatening the stability of the New World and therefore the safety of the entire world, would not get you a bounty increase

So this... is the power... of speedreading...

BM has such shitty endurance. 8 hours and she's weakened to such a state that Jimbei, Brook, Nami can bruise her, a feat for which Bege had an elaborate plan. The "Natural born destroyer" who toyer with the giants' chief at the age of 5 couldn't even dent Chopper's Guard point. This isn't what I expected a Yonko to be.

So? Did you think that the only strong people in a Yonkou crew are the commanders?

Well, she did engage in a fight that had no (barring maybe Zeus joining) other purpose than making SHs look good. So, no matter how absurd it may sound, yes, she did.

Luffy: 1.5 Bill
Sanji: 777 Mill
Jimbe: 800 Mill
Brook: 383 Mill
Nami: 266 Mill
Chopper: 100 Mill

N A K A M A

perospero is going to die this arc
we have already seen her kill one of her sons on screen for no fucking reason

this has been the most fun chapter I've read in a while, it's also the one I don't mind rereading, zeus new strawhat pls

Also, Big Mam is crazed and starved. She hardly knows what she does, except that she needs to search the Going Merry for that cake.

I'm just glad the crew were working together as a group again, instead of just contrived 1vs1 fights or the odd 2vs2 like Luffy/Nami vs Cracker. When was the last time that happened? Oars Jr? I wish that was the norm instead.

>Only includes non straw hats
>"Carrot for nakama confirmed"

This is arc is really a pleb-filter after all.

Persospero is a serious threat and it is not like the others fare better, Franky needed forever to punch out Senor Pink, Sanji broke his legs after like two clashes with Vergo, Brook not being in the weak trio does not mean he is amazing, it means Chopper, Nami, Usopp

oda is rushing the manga. hes 100% ready to retire after making $20 million a year from merchandising alone.
this thread should be about manga recommendations from now on.

going merry, haha :D

Upvoted

Can someone explain the Jojo reference?

They haven't been together for it to happen. It was never really the norm, but not every enemy calls for it I feel.

She did, actually.

Luffy 900 M
Sanji 577 M
Jimbe 640 M
Brook 230 M
Nami 196 M
Capone 550 M
Chopper 1M

>Going Merry

BM also lost a ton of weight since the encounter with Luffy

>Also Usopp will always be the weakest SH.
It has always been bullshit. Not counting enemies when specific weather-related abilities are useful (and Nami can't even defeat those), he's better than Nami at everything combat-wise.

Big Mom and her crew feel so weak. What a huge let down for our first Yankou fight.

>Spee D.reader
Only dmg she took was from Zeus which is part of herself, Jinbe didn't dmg her at all, he just sent her out of the ship.

Jinbei is probably what bothers me the most in the current arc. I just don't see how he can't swim around the ship and fight Big Mum from the sea. As the strongest fishman, he'd should at least be capable of that if you ask me.
But no, he has to steer the ship for some reason even though Chopper could do that just as well

Man, that last page Nami. It's been long time, since she has done so much damage to my dick

All this Jinbe wanking has to lead to some kind of downfall.
He literally shat on BM this arc. First he left her crew without suffering any consequence and now he's humiliating her in combat.
Right now he's overpowered as fuck and doesn't belong in the crew.

Yeah but he's a coward through and through. Can't fight if you're scared shitless most of the time.

>weakest Yonkou
>yet we haven't seen any other Yonkou in action BB aside

Chopper can't read the current properly like him to keep the ship in a straight line. They don't wanna miss Sanji.

Nami is actually scared just as often.