I thought I had good taste but apparently I am a pretentious weeb

People who treat watching anime as a competition is mind-numbingly funny.

Shounen is trash, though.

>Death and Rebirth

Pfffff

pretty sure its "not having shit taste" thats the competition here, not the activity of watching anime.

Why D&R, though?

I unironically liked all these shows.

The 2deep4you starter pack

Pretty sure that's what makes you a pretentious faggot.

well, you probably also laugh at people who admit to watching and enjoying the kardashians or the jersey shore, so why shouldnt people be allowed to make fun of your for your horrible taste in cartoons?

admitting it is the first step

probably just meant to be NGE in general

Glad my image is still making rounds, here have a fresh one. It's on the house. :)

I loved most of these shows but still rated k-on higher than most of them

NHK is actually a good, though.

I was really disappointed by Ergo Proxy and I'm a pretentious weeb, or at least I thought I was.

The trick here is not to self identify as a weeb like a collosal faggot.

Wow imagine giving a shit about what faceless, nameless assclowns are saying on an anonymous imageboard.

>LotGH
>bad
get out please before spouting more nonsense

Same but with Tex. The middle is ungodly boring.

>NHK
>Pretentious
???

Liking generally popular things is reddit huh?

I liked the first half but it lost me towards the end, even me (a pretentious weeb) felt it was 2deep4me.

Why do some people get really angry when they get called out for having shit taste?

What is good taste user?

Hook, line and sinker, he even warned you.

>i love demon days and every anime on that chart
Guess i should fuck off to reddit then.

OUT

Spotted the redditor

>no Ping - pong
>no monogatari
not pretentious enough

It should be noted that shitting on stuff other people like is okay and fair game. It's when you start pushing the shitty shows that you like as some golden standard of objective quality that you become a pretentious weeb.

>starter pack

>hating Back to the future

Why is there so much hate for popular anime? My daughter has just started watching anime and is obsessed with naruto. I decided to take her to a local anime convention and I helped her dress as sakura. The majority of people we met were middle aged men who had nothing but bad things to say to us. "Shit taste" "casuals" "not real fans". First and last time we go to a convention.

Read the novel. It's nearly impossible to take the show srsly after that.

Perfect list, OP.

You do know you can both enjoy these shows and your wacky fanservice heavy comedy or sol moeshit. What I dont get is why some people pride themself in being brainlets and having insultingly bad taste. Must be 'murican anti-intellectualism. Reminds me of the "ayyy lmao i only like anime ironically" idiots.

Post your 3x3 to be sure.

No one said is bad, just that its fans act pretentious for not liking moeshit.

>70s
They made anime back then?

Anime is 100 years old.

Why do autists rank moe shit for the lowest common denominator(virgin fat otaku) higher than shows with actual substance?

>Autists
>lowest common denominator(virgin fat otaku)
Basically answered your own question

B-But it's f-fun and n-normalfags hate it

death to teens

What made you so upset?

That's because they are good and some guy with a complex made that image

Muh comfy and makes my dick hard > plot

Damn, I wish more people saw me as a harmless idiot. Maybe it's time to watch the whole starter pack and mention it to everyone.

This.
Don't let contrarians influence your opinion.

I love being a pretentious cunt so I'm fine with this