Just marathoned the first episode of this. When does it get good? Shinji is such a baby

Just marathoned the first episode of this. When does it get good? Shinji is such a baby.

How does one marathon a single episode?

Watch it in a single session. Very hard for a show like Evagaleon

more like very hard for a low attention ADHD pleb like yourself

Watch the first 3 episodes. If you don't like after that, drop it.

Its ok to be a brainlet

Just watch the rebuilds. They improve on the original in pretty much every aspect.

>Shinji is such a baby.
Stop watching.

Rebuilds almost ruin the whole franchise. Except for the third one, it's the only remotely good one so far.

This is the worst advice someone could give

We already talked about this hundreds of times. Shinji has a pretty shitty life and it only gets worse, hard to be motivated to be a total badass when everything's against you. If you don't like that kind of point of view character then evangelion's not for you because his life doesn't get any better and while he still goes to fight the good fight, he never quite gets to become one of those over excited and hotblooded shonen heroes.

>people seriously responded to this slightly reworded old bait thread

I'll marathon the next 10 minutes in a week

>asuka in the center

All is right

Eva is deep, you just don't have a high IQ like me

>He's supposed to be a faggot

The only reason to watch the show is the Lance of Longinus episode, and so that you """understand""" everything going into EoE.
The anime wouldn't even be worth watching if it wasn't for EoE carrying it.

Shitty wimp with excuses is still shitty wimp. What's so hard to understand here?

>pic
enagelion in nutshell

Do people STILL take this pic seriously?

What?
No.
I watched the first half of the series normally, 2 or 3 episodes a day and when I got to the second half, I completely binge-watched the rest.
Shit, I've spent whole weekends binge-watching shows.

Don't worry, I'll marathon 10 minutes of the rebuilds.

Shinji big pussy why no Asuka Rei 3some worst sho w

it's true though

>Eva is garbage
In other news water is wet

Stop with the Shinji-a-shit meme.

>marathon
>first episode
Do you understand what the word "marathon" means?

>women think this highly of themselves to such a degree that ALL problems are solved in their presence
wew lad

Do you?

shinji stays being a bitch but has moments (especially one in particular) where he mans the fuck up and its glorious