Raildex

Do you think NT12-17 was necessary for NT18 to take place or could it have been built up differently ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DSOD_YxX0AA6MAZ?format=jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOGI
O
G
I

She turns sub right?

Reposting for people who missed the news
>new playable characters

The kamisato arc was entertaining, but I could see how it could easily be rewritten to something else.

Who /index/ here?

Playable NPCs? Perhaps you can play as the Judgement girls and the fake Othinus

Bane?

now
>WIP characters, model not finalized nor animations, nowhere near ready to be playable just yet

I like Nogi's art style a lot but people truly over exaggerate when they say he's the best Raildex artist thus far in terms of mango spin offs. It goes Chuya > Fuyukawa > Nogi then whoever else. Given time though Nogi will likely surpass Fuyukawa, but anyway Saten a best.

According to the people on Baidu, its some sort of dating system. The relationship menu finally being put to use

Lots of things could be rewritten into other things what's your point

>I can date Saiai soon
What a time to be alive.

These three are clearly ready for release anytime with perhaps minor bugfixing left for them
>Frenda
>Etzali
>Kakine
devs selected them when they were showing things off
perhaps Izzard too

Nogi tends to have a problem with arms and feet proportions. Once he gets that down, he’ll be gold.

Accel’s art is slowly getting better, he just really needs to work on faces and conveying emotion through them. His art is really stiff so he does well with static stuff but not so well with human faces. I’m still holding out though, I want to believe in him.

I think it's because it came right after accel people exaggerate how good it is for a beginner when fuyukawa was also much better than nogi at the start. But then he's been declining into moe so that might not be the best comparison

Stop confusing the nips.
pbs.twimg.com/media/DSOD_YxX0AA6MAZ?format=jpg

I love Nogi, I fucking love him!

I just feel like nothing was really carried over other than the AAA being important. But that’s just me, and there are plenty of other arcs that weren’t needed as well.

Mentoring system?
Phone themes

and that is all for now.

12-17 was so garbage, like the only interesting thing about them was Kamisato himself. Like fuck compare the shit that happened in OT 12-17 and you'll realise NT dropped the ball so hard.

You'll never see anyone say any volume in between those is their favourite

Hime a best.
Ohoho, Mariydi and Frolaytia are whores.

Time to date Kuroko as Touma

What do the runes say?

>Getting bamboozled by Sup Forums
They should know more than us.

So that's why I see a bunch of nips on 9game now, they're just using our pastebin guide

Salaome set Mikoto off, kamisato set yuitsu off who set Aleister off, kamisato was important to characterizing the magic gods and giving a new perspective to touma, he also made touma look at his dragons a little more suspiciously, it gave us a preview of AC falling to the elements, and set up lola and Aleisters clash

Did they say anything about Kakine being in the MMO?

Hime is the lowest of the low. What does she even do all day when she's not fighting? Sitting on her ass doing nothing?
Ohoho is a successful idol, Mariydi is an athlete and music enthusiast, and Frolaytia has her weeb hobbies. Hime is just boring as fuck.

Nt 14 and 13 were great. If you mean very favorite that's a bit obvious as 90% of the answers will be nt9 or 18, or ot1 19 or 15

I suppose

>believing some random foreign shitpost when they can clearly see that the runes or link don't contain any actual source
I know it's like 3 in the morning over there, but it's still silly.

I don't speak mystical rune lad, what's going on?
Pretty much this , Accel left a bitter taste in everyone's mouths that I guess the expectations and worry for another good manga artist piled up. He does his job well though. I don't really see the issue with the moe style though, I can't really complain as long as the art is well drawn.

>a group of gaijin autists are somehow the leaders of the mobage pack

How did this happen?

NT16 was probably my 5th favorite volume, order being NT9,OT20-22,NT16.
The scenario for that volume was amazing, the idea of not only huge Kaiju fights with armies of espers but also the survival on a really hot weather was really interesting.
Also NT17 while not one of my favorites had some very good momments too, especially in chapter 4 and the Touma-Fran-Luca trio was excellent for the volume.

That's pretty subjective. The only issue with Kamisato's arc is the haremshit included in between, it really went nowhere and made you wonder. Then Kamachi skipped his fight with Touma and I was to be honest seething. Other than that the Magic God business was interesting and upped the world building a bit. Things are getting back in gear though so it's all good.

Ohoho is an annoying bitch. Mariydi is a sociopathic mass murderer. Frolaytia is brainless rapebait.

NT18 is like top 3 best volumes in the series, how the fuck is not in your top 5. The volume literally everyone waited for.

>every single ww3 volume above nt18
Come on user some of those are pretty slow

>Tfw when Junko's esper ability is Full Cowl SS3
KAMACHIIIIIIIIIIIII

I just finished NT17 I'll read 18 tomorow

That explains it

Anything and everything can go a different route. What's important is what actually happened and if it was effective. In this case? Absolutely.

MobilePoster going crazy with this news. Kamijou will finally be hers.

You better get the fuck out then before you're spoiled

>Finally can date Misaka
>Its on chink so I cant read shit

Aleister is the red man

But most people do list them as their favourite. I would put most of what happened between NT12 to 17 in my top easily.

You need to fucking learn to speak for yourself.

>dump Himegami and make her sad
Yes please.

well at this point, is there anything the game doesn't do?

No "rape after defeat" function. Would be amazing to have when you beat Oriana.

OT12 to 17 was small time compared to this, Kuroageha.

>implying anything in NT 12-17 can compare to Touma punching the princess of England after being launched by a saint and sent the bitch flying through buildings

Man can't wait to see that whole British arc animated

No shota NPC to harrass with Awaki

Acqua vs Knight Leader was better than it. Touma was one of the most boring characters in OT. Kamachi only decided to start making him interesting and fun somewhere around NT9/10

A lot surpassed that even before reaching those volumes. Especially since it was such a brief scene.

I'd put the magic god battle above that, and HP's nonsense

Tch, Kakine you little whining bitch, you'll always be the TRUE NUMBER 2 with that attitude!

A lot of the Britain arc got slow

>Magic God Battles
>ELEMENT adventure with Kamijou and his Tokiwadai waifus which involved a Crystal Tower
>Kamisato shenanigans
>All of NT17
>Yuiitsu's battle in NT15

There are far more memorable moments to me in Kamisato's arc.

Don't forget doge bombing, Aleister sperging over Noukan's death, normal high school boys vs kaijus, it ain't me.wav, and Tsuchi popping a cap into the dome of the "final boss".

help I made a misaka mikoto tulpa and she wont stop talking about touma

>Double 2's
Yeah keep dreaming. Don't you have a metal stick to cower in fear of?

>I'd put the magic god battle
Most magic god fights were nonsense though. The only "battle" that was entertaining to read was HP chasing down Misaka and Touma

>he can't have fun
Let me guess, Touma punching girls meme is what got you to start reading

Aleister vs the gods and noukan drilling through hp were great though

Kakine was literally stronger than Accel when he revived, if he wasn't merciful and killed that chick before in OT15, accel's days would have been over.

Could Kakine become the Science's Oriana when he releases?

>“He said acting out in your youth is fine, but this winter is too cold so we should stick to car sex if we want to let loose outdoors.”
What did he mean by this

Is Aleister doing a Kotomine Kirei cosplay?

I want edge fags to leave

no

Except he wasnt. He took great pains to prevent him from going black wings cuz he didn’t know how to handle them, not to mention white wings.

he bullied touma and his fleshlight

WHO VOICE

tomokazu seki

that's okay, realist drama is fine, edge is artificial stupid shit like accel, or claiming touma is some god because he punches women

Chiaki omigawa

Nonsense is a good thing though. Kamisato witnessing the MG Battle, HP,s entire thing. Was far better "nonsense" than anything OT did.

Is that Saiai? She looks awful there

read
>>WIP characters, model not finalized nor animations, nowhere near ready to be playable just yet

All he had to do was drag out the fight though at that point, kakine would always come out on top considering how he is when he revived plus accel was already letting kakine get to him before mugino arrived

WW3 > DRAGON > Brexit = Acqua > Battle Royale > 0930 > Avignon > Ice Boats

Here's your objective GRS arc ranks.

I want accelerator to have a curse where he can't lie to be cast on him for a novel or forever. or, and i really like this one, he gives misaka imouto partial control over him incase he is somehow used against her. like an implant in him she can use to hurt him

super ketchup hair

Ohoho a stupid ho.

So does that mean they took out Sugita's lines so he could re-record?

Brexit > DRAGON and Acqua
the scale was better and the final battle against Carissa alone puts it above the others

probably

It doesn’t matter, Kakine himself was scared of what Accel could potentially do. For all he knew Accel might be able to trace him with his wing fuckery through unexplainable imaginary vector shit

I should reread DRAGON, I can't anything but Etzali destroying a robot and Aiwass kicking Accel's ass.

>Is it true
Not sure if Nips lurk here or It is spreaded by someone who knows rune and how to post on 5ch.

I'm sure nips lurk here regularly but it's also the latter, anons have been spreading false information a lot lately.