>betrays human race
>pedo
>siscon
>manlet
>drives a shit car
>terrible hairstyle
>physically weaker than his sister
>the female in his relationship

Why does Sup Forums like this fag again?

>makes out with lolis with 0 consequence
>has a harem including 2 imouto, a tsundere girlfriend, a big titted megane and a tomboy
>wonders why Sup Forums likes him
Boy this sure is a real head scratcher op

I wanna lick his abs

>didn't fuck this bitch even though she was begging to be fucked and was about to go in to a battle where he could die

Yeah can't see why anyone would

A lot of harem protagonists are full of hot bitches falling for them just because the plot demands so. That doesn't make them any better tho.

Gently walks home his girlfriend
Kisses 5 other girls
Undressed and presumably has his butt tickled
Has a grope titty for free card

This was when he was a depressed suicidal woman-respecting kid

Now araragi is well on his way to being a chad

hes a 10/10 harem master

He's got a distinct personality, which is a lot more than I can say about 99% of harem leads. Unlike other harem leads, there are reasons to fall for Araragi. Underneath all of his flaws, Araragi is a good person who would risk himself to save someone else without a second thought. He's also quite handsome no homo.

>a character isn't perfect
Thanks OP, you have opened my eyes. I will stop liking Arararagi now.

>gets into a stable sexual relationship with a girl who doesnt have daddy issues early in the series
>has great VA
>is alpha as fuck
>is helpful but isn't "nice"
>is open about his sexuality
>is good at commitment
>makes everyone he interacts with more interesting than they are with other people

>regularly kisses and molests little girls
God I wish I was him.

>is alpha as fuck

He's literally me

no hes literally me

You do know he saw her naked the same day and fucked not much later?

>are you an italian

He's indeed, she told her to go away and didn't give a shit.

He's the most simultaneously alpha and beta protagonist I've ever seen. Acts more alpha the handful of times where he's just a human than when he's part-vampire weirdly, I guess he doesn't bother trying when he has Shinobu to fall back on.

virgin fantasy

You forgot
>ungrateful
>simply forgets his failures
>tryhard hero who can't save anyone by himself

>betrays human race
Please. Like you wouldn't "betray the human race" for this.

>ungrateful
It's the opposite to the extreme, he doesn't think he deserves to live largely thanks to the incident you're referring to and will willingly sacrifice himself for others because he thinks that's all can be good for.

>simply forgets his failures
He didn't forget, he ran away from that failure.

>tryhard hero who can't save anyone by himself
That's correct though.

He seems to be mostly fine by his 20s atleast, aside from his on/off relationship with Gahara which hardly compares to the dopey shit he was involved in earlier on.

I was talking from Sodachi's perspective in since he indeed never even thanked her (except a "it's all thank to you" without even remembering why almost 7 years later). And he did "forget", even if by intentionally not trying to think about it.

Araragi's a numbnuts but Sodachi's batshit too, what do you think Araragi should've done?
>"Hi Sodachi, nice house you got here, sorry I couldn't save you from your shitty parents but I just wanted to thank you for teaching me maths ok"

The whole situation with her was fucked.

I hope this series ends with him losing all the spooky shit and then getting killed by Sodachi in a domestic dispute.

>a fucking VW Beetle, in piss yellow nonetheless, probably an automatic too
I'd rather walk than be seen in such an embarrassment

I might sell my own humanity, sure, but I wouldn't sell the entire world just to dip my dick in something.

Shinobu picked it, blame her.

>Why does Sup Forums like this fag again?
He's their self-insert.

He’s so flawed that it’s amazing.

>is alpha as fuck
Araragi is beta as shit. Only betas think he's alpha.

It would be a start.
>Thanks Sodachi, even though I was too dumb and incompetent to help you, it's thanks to your math that I got a girlfriend, college education and a yellow new beetle.

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI

>>pedo
>>siscon
But those are positive points.

>Araragi is a good person who would risk himself to save someone else without a second thought.
Like 99% of anime protagonists

>It would be a start.
I don't think it'd be unreasonable at all to think that it wouldn't though. There's absolutely no way to make what you're saying sound sincere at all, because objectively it's a way more minor factor going on compared to everything else. Why would he assume that she gave a shit about that of all things coming out of the incident?

Fucking don't thank her, APOLOGIZE to her.

>manlet
>drives a shit car
>terrible hairstyle

If you hadn't figured it out yet, he's based someone from the Beatles.

What about dicking her and making enough children to take over the world?

You realize that Sodachi wouldn't accept Koyomi thanking her regardless, right? She's had a story from her POV confirming it, she feeds off of looking for something to hate on him over because she has nothing else. Sodachi Lost has her outright beg Koyomi to not state the truth of what happened with her parents and continue to serve as her object of hatred too at one point. She needs a therapist honestly. Koyomi too.

Well, obviously it wouldn't fix 18 years of abuse, emotional torture and secluse (or the ~6 years of those he could have prevented). And of course it would have to be sincere to have any effect. But Fiasco showed she was just a normal girl with crippling social and self-esteem issues, being honestly praised would make her happy (after she loses control and attacks him verbally of physically of course, and before she rationalizes it too much and end up hating herself and Araragi a little more).

Stop projecting

He's liked for literally all the reasons you described. He is Sup Forums incarnate.

>But Fiasco showed she was just a normal girl with crippling social and self-esteem issues
To a similar extent Araragi is, yeah. She even has the same self-destructive hero complex too. She's too far gone and isn't good at pretending to not give a shit like Araragi is to cover that up.

I don't really have a need to make the world filled with va,pires.

>are you an Italian
I dun geddit