Just because

Just fuck my shit up

the ending was anticlimactic but feets sleepy well

That ending was SHIT. It was completely obvious that was going to happen but it still made me sad for Camera.

Why didn't you protect her smile Sup Forums?

Just let this piece of dogshit show fall into oblivion where it belongs.

Why the fuck didn't you hold her Sup Forums?

Never stood a chance against the childhood friend

>expecting anything from the hack responsible for Sakurasou

She was so fucking cute.

Doujins when?

how many times can you say that though?

Doujin about the two senpai fucking camera when?

This shit should be fucking illegal. You don't make a show with an amazing girl and give her over 50% of the episodes for some serious development, moving forward her relationship with the MC, only to make her suffer in the end.

Fuck this still.

its ok, she will get spitroasted by her club mates

See: Sakurasou

But Sakurasou was an overall shitty show, none of the characters were truly special. On the other hand, Camera is one of the best female characters ever made.

Why do nips love this type of suffering?

Just because

go home

JUST Because indeed

Why?

>the ending was anticlimactic
You can say that again. I was rooting for Kaichou and everything but the show completely skimped on giving her and Sleepy any meaningful interactions towards the end. Even Camera's rejection felt way less impactful than I expected.
Still enjoyed the ride but the last few episodes were underwhelming.

I wasn't ready for that one

>hearing her crying
We couldn't protect her smile

I hope Mio drops an eraser in college and Sleepy gets cucked.

I remember an user saying on other thread it's because some bullshit cultural thing where Japanese people pursuit the ideal even if better things are presented in front of them.

>camerafags

>skimped meaningful interactions
considering they could barely have a conversation in the second half I guess we shouldn't have been surprised

Wait so which was the "ideal" in this case (childhood?) and which was the "better thing" (camera?)

I LOVE EMILIA

That just highlights how much they needed at least one good scene together at the end.

>feets

Seriously you could see it coming since the beginning of the show just give us on good scene after all the melodrama in between

Being best girl means nothing when the MC doesn't have feelings for her.

>dat tease
Best girl won and Camera cried.

Forgot my pic.

btfo

Almost looked like a leash and collar there

Mio a shit. A SHIT.

Worst girl of the season by far.

This, but I'll never forget about Camera.

You dont even know her name

Yeah, those final episodes were underwhelming. Tsuki ga Kirei was a far better series of the two.

Mai nigga. Camerafags' salty tears are delicious

Camerafag here, even though we knew it would end like this... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?

>I like you
>Me too

Fucking really? And they fucking waited for months to say that? Even after all that shit about passing their autistic tests and winning.

I am beyond mad.

Tsuki ga Kirei was miles better. i had some hopes for this after the first episode but it was meh

does anyone have the LINE messages translated?

DAME

It's pretty telling about the quality of the show and the type of people that like it when the only discussion that came out of it at any point is about which girl would "win". Everything about the show, from the visuals, the characters, the story, the directing, though maybe not the soundtrack, was utterly dreadful. The only thing the show had going for it was that some characters had crushes on other characters. You'd have to be a huge tumblr shipfag to find anything good about this show.

you should suck a dick, mate

>camerafags

The only good thing about this show is that it ended pretty conclusively, so I won't have to sit through another season of it.

That's pretty much how I felt about that other romance show that we had earlier this year when it ended with a slideshow.

Which one was that?

The one where the main boy and girl were awkward beyond belief.

Download erai.

Which is sad. They could at least have given Kaichou a bit of development instead of having her barely interact with the MC for 70% of the show. The MC's crush on her is nothing but plain obsession and it would have been much better to have move on and find happyness with Kaichou.

tsuki

>Camerafags all season talk about Sleepy and Camera having "chemistry"
>Camera points out in the final episode that this is the first time Sleepy ever initiated conversation with her and it was just to reject her
how are camerafags this delusional

Honestly after seeing this unsatisfying ending for mio I am almost happy camera didn't get the same shit.
I just wanted a good ending. Don't care with which girl.

Given this had some shirobako-tier production disasters, it's a good thing it even ended properly.

I woulda. A girl with soul and passion? MC is blind.

camurafagu tears

After binge watching Your Lie in April while waiting for episode 12 of this, I was bored as fuck during the finale.

I'm still heartbroken, but I couldn't make myself feel anything for the ending.

>yfw you realize Camera was the real MC and this anime is not about a couple getting together but about a girl getting dumped

Did you at least enjoy Shigatsu?

IN THE END

I liked both Camera and Prez.

I didn't really like any character in this show.

Is it gay if I want to fuck Yoriko?

So you first make best girl lose, sure, whatever, but how the fuck do you then turn around and make the main couple's confession and gettogether so fucking anticlimactic and unsatisfying? Why the fuck did these autists just avoid eachother for a month? I'm real fucking mad, it looked like shit, it didn't fucking belong after a fucking homerun and showed that they hadn't grown as people at all. What the actual fuck.

Waifufags in a nutshell.

Seriously girl, being this tsundere should be illegal.

People will just call you camerafag and ignore your valid complaints.

I'm glad Camera didn't get with this fucking retard that can't even respond to a Line message even after hitting his fucking homerun. She deserves better.

Well, Camera got her club,

That's what you get for shooting Canon

>JUST
ITS IN THE ANIME NAME FFS
First time ever that i watched anime in 1.2x (any faster than 1x actually)
Fuck. That direction pushing 7 minutes to 21 by elongating every scene. People delay talking.

And camera lost.
Better persona.
Better VA.
Better body.
I'm fucking mad.

sleepy was the wet blanket of wet blankets I can see why Mio never liked him

>watched anime in 1.2x

delet yourself

Haven't seen it. Been on a huge break from watching anything for a few months, but Ancient Magus Bride got me hooked again and i watched a couple other seriea since.

Sounds like I made the right choice to drop this around episode 4.

>After binge watching Your Lie in April
>Haven't seen it
I am really confused.

>1.2x
fuck off

I'm pretty sure he's a casual normalfag who watched "Your Lie in April" on a streaming service and doesn't know the title "Shigatsu".

So the moral of the story is that if you're proactive and actually try to get with the person you love you get cucked and get to wait for years before she comes back to reap the benefits of your stable job, or simply get refused by your senpai. Meanwhile if you're a passive bitch that does nothing but make excuses and wait a month even after your excuses run out you get with the partner you want.
I guess I'll give up on trying to do anything.

Mio tried to get in the same school as him. that is a lot more than just confessing. Even if Sleepy liked camera it would've been hard to keep that relationship going

I like how they completely gave up on subs for line messages. what the fuck did they say at the very end? could not tell fucking HS

What's wrong with her eyes?

watch the episode maybe

Glad I didn't watch it. They can't keep getting away with this.