Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA
youtu.be/b69Fku3ma68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baumkuchen?

>loli thread mentioning cointelpro get's shut down
>this happens (most recent OPs)

Wew.
Oh btw, Asuka is a big meme on certain boards too. Interesting.

Just saying.

I don't understand what happened in the loli thread but I think Anons should make fun and interesting posts instead of focusing on the cancer and complaining.

>you know the drill
No that's Gurren Lagann

(You) are (not) cool

Why does everyone always consider the whole show to be great. There are great moments in the show, but a lot of the actual run time of the show is a monster of the week drama with very little interesting things going on. Sure there are awesome moments here and there, but they definitely aren't representative of the entire show.

I've seen both threads repeatedly posted.
And that means the lesser known anime and mangas that have smaller threads get kicked off the catalog for this crap.
I think it's better we start to point it out and stop ignoring this crap.

How many times Sup Forums has rewatched the whole series?

Too many times, especially it's movies - death/rebirth just for the headfuckery and End of Eva for the "ultra" headfuckery.

OTP

tru

Warning: the following video is extremely traumatic for reifags and kaworugays to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA

youtu.be/b69Fku3ma68
Am I doing it right?

>asukafags have to mentally reach to validate their ship that the entire Eva staff hate

The Eva staff hate it so much that they verified it in the show! Really unfortunate!

reifags and kaworugays will never recover from this

>verified it in the show
Indeed.

>you have never choked someone you loved nearly to death
Virgin detected.

Saw it this month for the first time, then rewatched it again.

I'm a self-proclaimed Asukafag and i don't believe in that shitty theory.

Rei isn't even human. Wanting to get with her is the same as wanting to get with a shoggoth or something.

It's okay, plenty of people choose to not believe in things like vaccination or global warming or that Asuka desperately fucked Shinji's brains out during episode 15. You're not alone.

t.retard, only sex Shinji had was the LCL sex with Rei.

>t. genius

>Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men.
>March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days.
>Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.
>When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.”

7 days pass inbetween the "This is the impenetrable wall of Jericho!" line and episode 15

Rei confirmed for useless slut

>7 days pass inbetween the "This is the impenetrable wall of Jericho!" line and episode 15
Nice headcanon

??? that's what happens in the show though

7 days?

Yeah? She says the Wall of Jericho line in episode 9, they go to bed and the bed scene happens

From then onward there's one dawn and dusk in each episode, till episode 15. That's 7 days

Its funny how Asukafags are so desperate to force this ship that they even are willing imply further NTR on their self insert

Are there actually people stupid enough to think you can sum up Asuka and Shinji's relationship with a single yes/no answer?

Jesus you're so full of shit.

not an argument

Even Touji and his 80 IQ knew what was up.

Not trying to argue since you didn't provide a valid point either.

I'm convinced.

>It's not like that!

I guess they're technically not lying, since they aren't married, just lovers.

Actually, that law that automatically marries couples who've been together for X amount of years, I wonder if it applies to past timelines too?

Asukafag =/= asushin shipper

I'm not the user you initially replied to but still not an argument.

k.

Asuka wanted Shinji to go fuck her but he didn't. It's kind of part of his whole character. You'd know this if you actually watched the show shipperfag.

I don't like Shinji and would prefer if she never even shook hands with him, but the facts of the series point otherwise

This.

tfw no asuka gf to fuck you with her dick

Then why are all the Asukafags pushing this dumb theory?

Nice unfunny /r9k/ meme

If you're attached to a character like Rei or Kaworu I can see how it would make you angry I guess

>All
>Literally one Autist/guy trying to make YouTube bucks

Don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>youtube bucks
>unmonetized video with 200 views

???

Its wrong to waifu any of the characters, dumb Asukafag. Its shitting all over Anno's masterpiece.

And many posters agreeing in previous threads. That's alot of work to samefag and shill his video.

I said 'trying' didn't I? Or do you prefer being the autistic instead?

What if I like Asula platonically? Not as a waifu or whatever.

Why didn't Shinji just go buy her something from the cafeteria, surely NERV gives him a living salary given the fate of the world depends on him

You can appreciate Asuka's character and what she represents, that's what Anno intended.

>you know the drill
Ok. I'll start.
ASUKA A SHIT

What Anno intended is exactly what's on the screen. Obviously it's okay to be attracted to any of the characters, romantically, sexually or otherwise. They're marketed that way.

Marketing is for money, you're not supposed to be attracted to fictional characters either way.

>you're not supposed to be attracted to fictional characters either way.
No one cares what you think others are supposed to do, sorry dear.

Ok, I don't really personally care either.

>he still believes there is a difference between fiction and non-fiction

It's a show meant to target escapist otaku and yet the writer and creator himself has stated before that he will probably never leave his own stage dependency on a mother figure in his lifetime.

I imagine he probably realized it was futile to target the otaku demographic if he himself can't go past his own shit.

Except your aren't supposed to be attracted to characters physically and romantically that don't exist, that's against the core message of Evangelion.

>Its wrong to waifu any of the characters
But that's wrong, Rei 1 is my waifu and nothing you say can change that.

Sorry, but the 'core message of Evangelion' isn't whatever garbage you've imagined it to be. You don't understand the show. Rewatch a few dozen times and maybe you'll stand a chance.

Only playfully. Never choked anyone hard.

>Never choked anyone hard
You might be a cuck.

The core message is about that escapism is wrong and unhealthy, and embracing other people is important. Not fictional characters.

Its true, waifufags will never never understand Evangelion. Its why he made Asuka a rotten self centered bitch, Rei a being devoid of emotion and Misato a drunk slut.

>Implying there's only three options
>Implying there's no character development

It"s no use explaining it to anyone, the message is either lost or gained.

Asuka never resolves her toxic relationship with Shinji, Rei disappears into another dimension and Misato remains dead.

>Its why he made Asuka a rotten self centered bitch, Rei a being devoid of emotion and Misato a drunk slut.

>Not because they all have their own issues and are equally incapable of reaching out and embracing other people properly like Shinji

You what m8?

>The core message is about that escapism is wrong and unhealthy, and embracing other people is important.

You got the exact opposite of the actual message, which is that escapism and isolation is OK.
Our protagonist exits the objectively superior world where he has to be with other people.

And you might be a cold, kinky bitch.

Its shown on screen that Shinji acknowledges his own weaknesses and is willing to change, Asuka not so much.

Is that why he said the void of intrumentality is wrong and was willing to be hurt by the barriers AT fields once more?

Does it matter which part you embrace?

Yeah, at the very fucking end or have you missed the other twenty-ish odd episodes of Shinji acting like a sperg?

>Is that why he said the void of intrumentality is wrong and was willing to be hurt by the barriers AT fields once more?
Yes, he was willing to deal with that just so he could be on his own again.
This is the message of Evangelion, that you should live for yourself. The TV ending was like that too.

>Anta baka?! Of course no one understands! No one could possibly understand anything about you.
>The only person who can truly understand and sympathize with you is you.

Araragi said it better.

Okay so they didn't fuck.
But it's true that Asuka feels something for Shinji, right? It's mentioned in the movie and implied with the "you won't even hold me" comment.

>escapism is wrong and unhealthy
to where do people escape to? How is it any different from where you are now, wherever that may be.
>Not fictional characters.
Are the characters fiction just because they only exist within a medium of human expression (anime)? If something or someone exists in a medium not imagined by a person, is it then not fiction?

>But it's true that Asuka feels something for Shinji, right?

It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma submerged in a puzzle

Any news on 3.0 +1.0? what the fuck is even gonna happen in it

I expect nothing, and I'll still get disappointed.

She wants him to validate her (use him), not they should marry.

Incorrect

>Any news on 3.0 +1.0? what the fuck is even gonna happen in it

RETURN
OF
SORYU

>being a shipper
All of Asuka's actions toward Shinji are for validation and nothing else.

You're like a child who's just learned a new word. All day you go around raving about 'validation' and you don't even know the beginning of what you're talking about.

>implying Shinji didn't whipe Soryu from existence

>whipe

dumb spicposter

i made a thread about this awhile back, but here's a picture for those who missed it

I see three eyes in that graph spaghetti

Asuka wonders if she will be like Misato when she grows up, get over it. Stop trying to force Re-Take version of Asuka that doesn't exist in the franchise.

>being a racist

thats the whole point, the graph is asuka's psychograph from when she was being attacked by that angel whose name i forgot