This was beary gay

This was beary gay

probably the first great artwork of the twenty-first century

His second greatest work.

Really appreciated how little the show respected the audience enough to not be overly oblique with it's message. The style is slightly over substance at times, but I do think it ended up producing a story that could definitely resonate with specific individuals. Someone considers this show to be a favourite, and that can't be said about all shows.

I wish it was better. I can't help but feel Ikuhara is slipping up. Maybe it's the industry only allowing for 1cour anime that's at fault. But still. I feel like he's trying too hard to recreate something instead of coming up with something new.

Utena > Penguin > Gaybears

ty

eh all the works have different major themes imo.

HOly fuck this bloard is infested with plebeians

I liked it, Aoi Yuuki's sex voice was the best.

miho arakawa needs more work, hopefully she'll be in the next ikuhara serial

That is

Utena: Exploring how relationships change as we age

Penguin: How familial relationships affect us and how love works into those relationships

Gaybears: How society affects how our relationships are formed.

All of them are about relationships sure, but there all about a different part of them.

Capitalization and effort are important. Also, we can see the IP counter isn't rising. Please remember that it's you that makes this board a place others will want to hang around.

I wonder what will his MAPPA project will be about.
And how gay will it be.

Please talk like an adult. Put some effort into your posts.

only one has a (you)

what is your godaamn problem why are you replying to me and these other people

Next: how technology affects our relationships. Aka sex dolls à la Ikuhara. It will be fabulous.

a talking onahole or sextbots?

Well Lain kind of has already done that, although I would love to see a gayBear styled version of that story.

isn't his next thing about turtles
utena is based on his gay experiences in school or something
penguindrum has the 1994 subway sarin attacks as a background
yuri kuma has the sankebetsu bear attacks as a background
What could this new one be?

Sounds really boring.

>Utena better than anything
But also, nope.