Why doesn't anime have more punk girls?

Why doesn't anime have more punk girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfjphvOG2iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wy does she have that dumb stripe?

In a way i'm glad there isn't so much because the few there are tend to be high-quality.

Punk girls are love

Moca likes it.

because sluts are frowned upon in nippon

Best girl.

I guess it looks cool.

Anime doesn't need gross unshaven pussies and daddy issues

looks so much cuter with the stripe.

Looks so much cuter without the stripe.

Anime needs more shoegaze qts

Don't be a fucking bully

Put the stripe back on

Shoegaze is fucking shit, dude

You're fucking shit.

Every shoegaze song sounds the same.

No they don't. Every genre has a running sound style and you could say the same about any.

Shoe gaze does the concept best though

Maybe if you've listened to like two shoegaze albums.

Unironically because it's too prominent in youth fashion for Japanese Normies - Notice the few we do get in Animu are Spergs in one sense of another?

Japanese Youth Fashion is as autisticly Codified as anime itself, just in different ways. Because of the overwhelming predominance of school uniforms it is the typical case that what anyone under 25 wears aside from said uniform is in fact a very direct expression of self - Gals look like Gals because they ARE Gals, Idolfags actually do dress like stereotypical Idolfags, and of course Punks dress unironically as punks. But from a sociological standpoint the Individuation and Ideation of punk run very counter to the Otaku experience. It takes a modicum of audacity to, with intention, go against the grain in a sense And similar to the original UK Punk scene the scene in Japan was born and bred amidst sexual and conscious revolution in it's own way.

Which, I believe, is perhaps the most pertinent of points. A girl 16-25 dressed as in OP, in Japan, is almost certainly not only used goods but is in all likelihood a woman that enjoys sex - the literal anathema of Otaku everywhere.

>Normies
Fuck off normalfag

looks like Ryuko and Yui from k-on had a baby

Because they're bitches.

>girl 16-25 dressed as in OP, in Japan, is almost certainly not only used goods but is in all likelihood a woman that enjoys sex - the literal anathema of Otaku everywhere
Most anime girls look and dress like the kind of girls who get lots of sex, I don't see how a "punk girl" is more likely to be promiscuous than a girl who folds her skirt to a very short length (as many anime school girls do).

I wish there were an anime about high school girls in a midwest emo band and they spend 5 minutes re-tuning their guitars in between every song because they're all in different open tunings.

I wish Mike Kinsella stuck to playing drums.

dead

Japanese girls aren't like stupid American girls. They aren't sexually neglected growing up.

It's a racing stripe! It makes her go faster!

better shirt

Mike Kinsella is a solid guitarist and a strong songwriter. He helped me discover my love of add11 chords.

worse quality

You have the wrong ideal that american girls are 'sexually neglected'. Maybe in the bible belt south.

That's a good question.

Then who are the politicians who pressure other countries into changing their laws? They sure as hell aren't the ones from the hick states.

Any 16-25 girl who is at least moderately attractive will have lots of sex, at the very least would have had sex before.

What instances are these in regards to sex?

Unattractive girls are the ones who have the most sex because it's the only way for them to get attention.

>hairstripe
>purple eyes
>collar
>loose hanging shirt
She's perfect.

Go back to /r9k/, stop pretending you understand how society works

Kek immediately thought of that too

>midwest emo
I wish there was an anime about

I wish there was an girls into true emo in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Go back /cgl/, stop pretending to fit in

Now kiss, you ugly fucks.

You know shit! about real music, go to listen to Justin Bieber, faggot!!!

lol no, only aesthetic 90s nostalgia faggots pretend to care about "shoegaze"

Are you 12?

Is Ran supposed to have one stripe or two?

Ok, "Teach" me about music then? Let's see your knowledge
Why, because I like Shoegazing?

No, because you sound like you're a 12 year old. Shoegaze is meh, there's much better music out there. Most of it is just MBV knockoff bands.

He just had nothing more to argue with, don't worry it happens a lot here

I didn't realize I wanted this until just now

No, I'm not 12 and I never said that Shoegazing was the best genre of music but it's not shit like the other user said either

no fuck you

>Most of it is just MBV knockoff bands.
MBV were far from the first shoegaze band, dude. Listen to more than two fucking albums.

I didn't say they were. Medicine and The Jesus And Mary Chain came first, sure, but 99% of shoegaze came after Loveless and 99% of that shoegaze just tries to mimic Loveless.

I don't think this was a K-On ED, but were they misleading. I never thought Ricchan would be the tomboy genki.

Neither of those are true. Loveless had a lot of influence but you're seriously overblowing the mimicry. It's obvious you just don't like the genre.

you're just an idiot. shoegaze is just something the press said to mock certain indie rock bands. you're trying to turn it into muh social outcast music when the "culture" barely exists.

What the fuck are you even going on about?

never mind, pearls before swine as always, carry on

I'm just trying to figure out how you got that out of my posts. I was speaking of SHoegaze as a genre (which is most definitely can be called), not a culture. Seems like you've brought certain buttmad presumptions about shoegaze fans into the conversation.

Is Riina punk?

I don't give a shit anymore, you probably got into music through fucking youtube.

I was aware of the history if that's what you're pissed about. But you sound like a real intelligent, judicious Sup Forumsnigger. I won't bother you anymore.

No, she's a niwaka.

actually I really hate Sup Forums and you probably learned everything from the bullshit chart they made out of "shoegaze" that includes a ton of unrelated shit, even if you're not aware of it because you saw it on google images or whatever

What's Ran doing with her left hand?

>Shoegaze is fucking shit
>No it's not you mongoloid
>N-no, I meant it was just meh
You're a pathetic sad cunt and you have my pity.

The reply you quoted was my first post in this thread.

Then fuck off, adults are fighting over music they don't really enjoy. Go smoke a joint or something.

obvious answer is obvious..

Tell me then.

Why is a k-on the hentai-heaven animu grill?

What?

Nips had one of the greatest punk bands of all time.
The Blue Hearts are severely underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfjphvOG2iQ

Punk hasn't been out of fashion long enough to be retro cool again. Also, punk isn't cute. They're smelly and literally look like trash.

And aren't the Japanese delinquents all male anyway?

lifting the camera up doh

Punk is about rebellion, so it makes sense, remember that she is japanese and that almost all japs have naturally black hair.
It makes perfect sense that someone with this mindset and ideology would attempt to become more unique. etc

That's her right hand.

wow really grasping for straws

Holy shit I just want more girls to dress punkish and you all are shitposting about society and music. Fuck you all. Who cares about that shit? Give me a rebellious pure punk girl that says fuck all the time like in Kira*Kira. This is anime, not your fucking college class about troubles in youth. And you musicfags, take that shit to Sup Forums, I escaped you for a reason.

Because rocking girls are better.

I want to kiss the rocking girls and then make them kiss each other.

I prefer her all to myself, thank you.

Well, as long as I get Riina.

that sounds really boring

Can gothic lolitas be considered punk?

I need more of this.

Holly is best girl

Why do punk girls always have the best tummies? Is it because they love showing them off so much?

They wouldn't show them off if they weren't any good

>Anime needs more shoegaze qts
^this desu, also, do you have more pics like that?

>IRLs are all gross

As expected