Dragon Ball Super

Tigger:
hehe... hope you enjoyed your last victory universe 7, the team the single handedly erased all other universes in the tournament for now you face use the pride parade the strongest team in the tournament who's had 70% of our team eliminated since the beginning of the tournament of power cower in fear as i meditate in front of u then turn my back without saiyan a word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mgF4_IOrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great thread OP

Goku is a jobber

That's Jiren, not Tigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mgF4_IOrw

Did Vegeta finally surpass Goku as Whis predicted?

jobber

Jiren

Leave Frieza to me!

is a pervert

Toriyama is a shit writer, what else is new?

Every saiyan is a fucking jobber. What a pathetic race

Dypso

Nice general.

not bra

>that outfit
what did they mean by this?

>Leave the guy I openly admitted that I couldn't beat to me!

>I am the darkness in the light, the cholesterol in your bacon , the destroyer of worlds and universes.
I AM SON GOKU THE HAKAISHIN.
Prepare to accept your doom JIREN.

>tfw the ssgod yamoshi is literally a jobber who died against thr evil saiyans.
Pottery

Are the spoilers true? Is Gohan really gonna sacrifice himself against Toppo to save Frieza?

Look who her mother is.

Do faggots here honestly believe Shitfla and Anizara were above Hit? They would get bodied by him at the same time. U6 fate was sealed the moment they lost him.

I like how this arc was literally created just for us to jerk off our favorite characters in comparison to all the irrelevant characters from the jobber universes.

> being this illiterate
gohan is going to choke 17 chance away

If Vegeta starts instructing his daughter in martial arts, that means that he's training bra

The perfect family

Dyspo is gonna eliminate 17 then get rekt by Frieza

Then Toppo is gonna reveal himself as his universe's god of destruction and body them both until Gohan does what Goku did against Cell and instant transmittion Toppo out of the arena

Fuck off retard

If 17 gets eliminated by sacrificing himself in vain to stop Toppo in episode 123 or the following ones after it. Would that be a bad, decent or great performance overall of him in this arc taking into consideration the hype and expectations around his return to the series?

Salty Jiren fanfag

to intelligent too be #1

CHADGETA ALWAYS WIN

Take your generals to

bad performance because he could have done more had he powered up

Top shitposters in /dbs/
Tier 1
>hue
>leaf
Tier 2
>murifat
>yuropoor
Tier harmless
the rest

They're delusional. It's also delusional to think Jiren is much more powerful than Hit; in fact the difference between them is tiny.

The fact that Hit managed to land a punch of Jiren means that Jiren couldn't see that coming or was too slow to dodge it, which means Hit is at the very least faster than Jiren

Jiren was completely humilliated because Hit was able to paralyze him, that's why he got so angry. It was a psychological victory for Hit
The fact that Hit managed to land a punch of Jiren means that Jiren couldn't see that coming or was too slow to dodge it, which means Hit is at the very least faster than Jiren

Jiren was completely humilliated because Hit was able to paralyze him, that's why he got so angry. It was a psychological victory for Hit.

Hit is probably Vegito Blue tier

I'm extremely mad at how they've underused Buu. This is bullshit. We got disappointed TWICE now.

I didn't create this topic retard

Special tier

>he could have done more had he powered up
How?

Also powerlevelfags would be even more triggered.

>murifat
>Tier 2
WHAT? they are the greatest shitposters here

Reminder that Super is shit

Prove me wrong

Don't reply to him.

>t.aussie
WAKU WAKU

fuse with 18 to make super 17 with blond hair

Muh niggers
We wuz dabbing n shiet

He traps Toppo in his shield and tells Gohan to eliminate them both at the same time, but Gohan hesitates and Dyspo knocks him off while Toppo fights Gohan and Frieza.

Gohan feels bad and later sacrifices himself to eliminate God Toppo to save Frieza.

After that we can only speculate. We also know Goku and Vegeta will fight Jiren at once after he beats them both individually again.
Frieza eliminating Jiren to be the last one standing theory is still alive

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful

daily reminder that bra is superior

Blame Whis for that, he told Shin to not throw his Potara to them.

Besides, how strong a fusion between the two would be?

In this scene, Hit is firing a secret killing technique that cannot be seen or otherwise detected because it moves in another dimension
At the same time, he is moving a few seconds into the future using his time skip so that he shows up behind Jiren simultaneously

Then he punches Jiren to almost ring him out and traps him in place in a time cage.

But this whole sequence of events barely even affect O MY AYY LMAO man.

He's written so ridiculously overpowered that it's not even fun.

not canon

>hit is probably Vegito blue tier

Jirun you monster, i son wukong of the saibamen shall pull another power up out of my ass mid fight to defeat your villanous heroic ways because i like to fight (it's because i am saibaman) prepare to face the gay-o-ken x10000 combined with blonde hair dye and like 50 led lights!

Probably Kefla tier.

This

Base Kefla?

>The fact that Hit managed to land a punch of Jiren means that Jiren couldn't see that coming or was too slow to dodge it, which means Hit is at the very least faster than Jiren.
No, that's not what it means at all, speedwatcher. Hit had to take a fucking beatdown from someone obviously faster than him just so he could land a single counter after learning his timing.

Fuck off sHitfags

Yes.

There were a thousand ways to write Jiren beating Hit without just making it all about raw power.

t. jirenfag

t.jobetafag

G-Gohan-sanTasukete! Onegai!

Jiren IS about raw power. It's the only thing his character has. If he doesn't beat his opponent using raw power, then his entire non-existent character is pointless.

this would be better if it was actually funny

Yamcha.

What about his stupid eye shit that wasn't explained yet?

Not him, but i guess after Based UI defeats him he's done

>G-gohan there is only 1 way to defeat el grande padre
>You must harness the power of Blanco
What did King Todos Reglas mean by this?

It's just him getting serious for a Planck second.

Sadly Goku's Mary Sue(male) status was never funny

Is Cell /ourguy/?

Take your shitty general somewhere else retard.

It would have been more interesting watching Frieza vs Toppo and Dyspo vs Gohan and 17. The first one for the whole 'Justice vs Evil' shit, the other because Dyspo, 17 and Gohan are probably around the same tier and Dyspo is a cocky trash talker like 17 was in the cell arc and Gohan during the Buu arc back in Z.

Poor Frieza.

You're going to need to try harder if you want any hope of catching a 10+ (you) here friend

Who?

Why is Vegeta getting punched by nothing in the webm???

People come to excuse that U6 Sayins are these surpassed chimps that can turn off the SSJ 2 with 20 hours of emotion. It's very fun to come. Yes, Trunks and Goten attacked SSJ 1 as a child, but there was more potential than rice, which was the longest. Yes, Gotenks went to SSJ 3. Because Toriyama completely forgot SSJ 2. It is very unpleasant that the cauliflower jumps directly to SSJ 2, and maybe 3, before the end of this tournament. I do not care because Hippos SSJ is really angry. There is not a little bit of return. He got SSJ 2 but it was unnecessary. The potatoes are better enough to get U6 faster. As the blow disappears and the frost is removed, only the guardian of the name will surrender.

Why is writing for the U6 Saiyajins so shitty that it has to overcompensate by bringing down every other character? Goku and Vegeta trained with Whis in basic form especially for unknown UI training and increased their base. Whis did not even have to tell them that they should not become SS. The next thing you know, Cabba shows up and Base Vegeta. Should I really believe that Cabba has nothing to distinguish him from Vegeta's level except 2-3 forms? At least the way he got the SS was fine-he was being threatened by a guy he knew was stronger and could easily destroy his planet on a whim. The FemSaiyans turn up and squeeze it on SS, with Caulifla, not even knowing she's gone SS2. And yes, Goten and Trunks were also screwed up. Kale gets LSS because of reasons they are both about Buu's SS2s for reasons, and now, though SSG is stronger than Buu Arc Vegeto (made up of guys with SS2 and SS3 levels over power), Kafla stabs SSGSS for reasons. Fuck these abortions of characters.

Holy shit the art was bad for that arc.

They're Mary Sues, user. That's how they work

Not a lizardfag but everything seems to forget this 2 things
>Frieza did beat the yardrat, who is better at instant transmition than goku in base form
>Frieza grabbed goku after the battle with jiren and vegeta didn't notice
It's clear that Frieza won't job agaisnt jobspo

Next week Vegeta vs Et Bilu

>The fact that Hit managed to land a punch of Jiren means that Jiren couldn't see that coming or was too slow to dodge it, which means Hit is at the very least faster than Jiren
Hit chained two attacks together from opposite directions in a way that it was impossible for Jiren to move fast enough to counter both.

Hit is only comparable to Jiren's speed when using Time Skip but he has nowhere near the reaction time Jiren has.

Next week

Cabba could have been fine. It would be entirely possibly that he's faced overwhelming odds and had to train intensely.

Problem is, the little we know about U6 shows it to have been a pretty fucking peaceful place. Even Frost was way more subtle and less destructive than Freeza. The little we see of U6's Saiyan world shows it to be more peaceful than IRL Earth.

People who think Freeza is going to job are fucking retarded.