Are you looking forward to this?

are you looking forward to this?

I am looking forward to Guilty Crown 2.0

How dead will the threads be? I know this is a kyoani show but not even kyoanifags seem to be interested, only a few loud shitposters whom I think they're falseflagging to make people hate this show even more. It also looks like the kind of show that doesn't open itself to discussion or speculation.

Not really.
I'm probably going to watch it anyways.

Episodic pretentious bullshit LN polished turd

I watched the preview, and it didn't look very interesting. I was expecting it to be another highschool romance, but it looks like a semi-fantasy romance about a neurotic robot or something? It seems too different for me.

I'm looking forward to adding this show to my filter lists when kyoanifags start making 10 threads at one time when it airs.

How mad will kyoani fags get when Darling Franxx and Devilman become more popular and sell more than this?

Why would you lie on the internet, user-kun?!

Nah, I'm probably going to skip it. I'm not a fan of Kyoani's LN adaptations and drama stuff.

>Implying they're going to use the subject field or make their posts word usage consistent enough to filter.

You'll get maybe half of them. The only upside is that with a new pair of jingle keys for the studiofags to flock to maybe we'll see less Maid Dragon threads.

>KyoAni pumps millions into overanimated trite
Yea I'm ecstatic

I hope the rest of the show lives up to the visuals. I'd heard the novels were actually good, but I never got around to reading the fan translation.

It's about a guy spilling his spaghetti over a fucked up girl in a world where a scientist invented realistic androids for the sole purpose of acting as voice to text software.

i am looking forward to the potential designs, not the art direction per se since its going to be instagram filters and lens flare are usual. as for the show itself: not really. kyoani is notorious for its atrocious writing and overdone character effects, so ill just truck along for some screencaps. sure as hell wont enter teh threads, though.

>Netflix pumps millions into overanimated trite
FTFY

>sure as hell wont enter teh threads, though.

That's basically how I watched Maid Dragon. I like Cool's stff and was looking froward o it but kyoani show's literally cannot have good threads ever. I peeked into them around halfway through the series and they managed to be even worse than I thought they would.

Definitely

Of course. I need to experience once again how GodAni manages to find a way.

Any c93 doujins?

Otaku are angry at kyoani ever since free they don't make that many kyoani doujins anymore.

Yes I am looking forward to it

>dude instragram filters lmao

I can't wait. I'm just worried it's going to end up like Mahoutsukai no Yome, pretty to look at but zero substance.

you must be blind

No I'm not that blind, I do need glasses to see at a distance but it's not that bad, anyway. Kyoani shows past Chuu2 have very little doujins, this is sadly a fact of life.

As a kyoanifag, none of the previews made it look interesting. Though as a kyoanifag, I'll watch it anyways.

This. The line about wanting to know what love was in the latest PV is what made me lose all hope for this. I'll watch it, but I don't expect anything more than a generic seinen melodrama

Of course, do you think i have better things to do in my life?

In all honesty, it looks boring as fuck.

The emotionless heroine makes it even worse

I mean I'll watch it but I'm not hyped for it. Just looks like typical Kyoani with style over substance with melodrama on the side.

will watch just for the animation

What other Kyoani show in the past 5 years has had style over substance?

why so many violet thread nowadays? the anime is still not airing...

All of them with their paper-thin plots that were probably thought up on coffee breaks.

Crunchyroll is forced to advertise this Netflix original on Sup Forums, because Netflix is superior to Crunchyroll. The inferior service must now serve the superior one.

shitpost about studios that you dislike on Sup Forums maybe?

It's pretty to look at, but so far I don't find anything else appealing or interesting.
I'll give it a shot, but I'm not betting on it.

I watched the previews like 5 times and still have no idea what it’s about. It’s beautifullyanimated, but I’m worried it will be boring af, especially after mahoyome

I hardly can dislike some anime, if i don't watch something, that means i just don't have the time or not interested.

I'm a big animationfag and the hype got me curious so I guess.

>mahoyome

Still can't believe a show with a potential romance between a young slave girl and her wizard wendigo master is so boring. Why can't Japan into interesting love stories between young girls and older men?

hate that filter kyoani puts over their stuff, makes me think im watching a bunch of tumblr gifs

the other thread says Nutflix will simulcast this anime,is it true or it's just another bullshit propaganda?

Chobits 2.0

Your post should've ended at "Why can't Japan into interesting love stories"

The main girl of Chobbits was an actual robot though.

It looks like netflix is doing a simulcast just about everywhere:

Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Costa Rica
Croatia
Denmark
Ecuador
Finland
France
Germany
India
Ireland
Italy
Japan (obviously)
Latvia
Morocco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Singapore
South Korea
Sweden
Taiwan
Turkey
Vietnam
United Kingdom

No US though, it seems...

Americuckistanis btfo
>No Mexico
Oh well

I was considering trying that newfangled Netflix thing out (there's supposedly a free trial), but if they haven't got the balkans they ain't got shit.
I'm just going to download it the usual way.

>Brazil

bless my soul.

Animation looks amazing, premise sounds decently interesting but anything being overhyped like this by westerners is never a good sign.

what does this means?

let's settle this once and for all guys,which one have the best doujins potential?

Evergarden probably spawn some kinky Vanilla sex(and maybe rape because the war setting),Franxx will have dozen number of the horned girl femdom doujins,and for Fate/extra hopefully we will got healthy amount of Nero doujins this time.

>triggershit cancer
please don't put this trash alongside violet evergarden and fate

>trigger garbage
Are you serious dude

Evergarden will get virtually 0 doujins, this isn't the type of show that gets much fanart, let alone hentai. Fate is fate it will get a lot of shit but I can see Franxx getting tons of doujins based on the mechanics of the mecha gimmick alone.

It's barely trigger shit, Most creative positions are filled by freelancers or people with ties with A1 than trigger

is asenshi still subbing this then?

God I hope so

I fucking hate the binging mentality in this country

>an anime about a robot soldier becoming a maid to learn about humans through stories they tell her won't get any doujins
>PLEASE TEACH ME ABOUT SEX!

>Kyoani anime don't get hentai
my boi,even Shigatsu anime got rape Artist CG,anything is possible.

To be fair kyoani anime doesn't get that much hentai, there's like, what? 5 Maidragon doujins? 8-10 Hibike doujins? Like 3 Phantom World doujins despite the source material, none of them any good.

Since when does good art mean good manga?

nigga what,Hibikek and Phantom World have some really good doujins

fuck this,i'll wait for proper fansub,netflix subs usually really shit.

How is this called? The kissanime filter?

Maybe
I’m watching Kyoukai no Kanata right now and it’s fucking awful by the way what the fuck

Phantom World > Violet Evergarden > Kyoukai no Kanata
Everyone knows this.

First Katachi now this?
Did they do this with the K-On! movie too?

>manga

I am beginning to feel like this site hates anything pretty. Sup Forums calls anything with goof graphics a movie game and here I see Sup Forums shitting on something for looking nice.

>the PV didn't spoil the plot of the show so I think it is generic shit

It's not the fact that it's pretty. It's just a weird trend with presumably newfags that any unrelenting bashing of KyoAni somehow equates to having a refined taste.

>whom I think they're falseflagging to make people hate this show even more
They are. All the posts about it are basically pasta

Mahoyome is great you ADHD riddled mongs

Hey I'm watching that just for the Star Driver robot designs

KnK was fucking trash.

I'll watch it. I don't like kyoani stuff but I still watch everything they make just in case.

Fucking nobody on Sup Forums has ever seen a single Kyoani show and everyone's scrambling to come up with some excuse as to why this will be bad like it being "overanimated."

And there isn't even any reason for any of this, it's just a meme.

No. I haven't liked anything KyoAni has done in many years and after getting familiar with the source material I'm even less interested.

I like her design in a sexual sense.

I wonder how many more people would wind up thinking this way if they read the source material?

>No US though, it seems...

What kind of bizarre bullshit is this?

They probably have a spat with Funi or another big fish anime company in the US.
Why won't you just download it like always? Why do you americans always need to do it in the legal way? It's not like anything could happen to you.
If you're paying "to support to industry" it would be a better idea to buy the BDs straight from Japan.

What kind of bust up logic is that?

The fact KyoAni actually gave a damn about this show outside of Japan means they do care what the U.S. and other markets think

Nor Australia. Maybe another streaming service will get the rights and produce non-shit subs.

Yes, why not?

This is the most accurate prediction. It will disappoint anyone expecting it to be a classic. But I still think it looks enjoyable, and the threads are going to be terrible because of all the people who just come in to say it's shit despite not watching it (like they do with MnY threads).

this shit was anounced with Dragon Maid

its not out yet?

Yes

>UK
How many subgroups do they have?

>trigger anime that's not a female MC
>or a flaming skeleton
Nah.

So that means that any KyoAni-fan that doesn't watch Violet Evergarden on Netflix isn't an actual KyoAni-fan at all.

The problem is it has no depth, so there’s nothing to gain from watching it again if you’ve already read the manga.

I am waiting for CLANG CLANG.

>Ecchi thoughts are bad!

>Mahoro