Raildex

kamikuro fucking soon

>Kamikuro possible in mobage
This just affirms that we do possess power over reality. I can also make this into a reality too

>threadsplitting by 3 full minutes
oh boy

Biagio is going to be busy with all the crack ships involved in any character dating any character. Touma even finally gets to nail the titty ninjas

Chinese men will translate the dating scenes for us plebs right

Purples are made for filling with white baby matter daily.

Purples are for tender fugging by Touma

for some reason I don't think googol will be sufficient to make any sense out of it

>Touma even finally gets to nail the titty ninjas

Incredible

Purple

>get bullied by Jeannefag
>take it out on a poor user just trying to have fun at comiket
>still no PV in sight
Thanks for the laughs you provided last thread. Some of you are quite petty.

Ok but seriously, this fucker has to be in Dengeki or something. It's too much coincidence

Useless saint only good for eugenics

>get bullied by fatefag
>implying

He got shit on, we had a fine thread and got yet another reveal. You can't win denialfag. A (You) out of pity.

I can't believe they called the guy enjoying Comiket a retard.

The cancer has metastasized

We went over this a few threads ago tsuchianon is othinus' and touma's kid. Spiky blonde hair who uses semen magic and is from the future.

Fuck yeah. Maybe I have a chance.

Pretty sure the guy getting Estelle's boobs signed isn't the same as the guy who is sending into about the maybe/maybe not PV. But whatever floats your boat.

It's the only guy. He's the one who mentioned both things in one post the day before.

>Izzard BTFO Misaki
>Kakine BTFO Misaki
>even Etzali BTFO Misaki
maybe in February Misakifags

Misaka dying in Virtual-On manga soon.

That makes way more sense than it should

Oh it's the Misakiangryshitposter. How's your mental retardation coming along? Responding to random posts now? Here's a petty You to fund your treatment.

He’s miki or kamachi

I'm not who you think I am, I just find it funny how on Baidu before the livestream most of the posts was talking about Misaki, they said she's 30%

And people thought misaki was getting rushed to appease fans. It's clear like I said that the devs will just do whatever they want so there's nothing wrong with fans saying they're hyped for characters because the devs will bring them around when they're damn well ready to

Do not mess with my beautiful perfect headcrab

And you're doing the same thing as him though. Why are you bringing baidu users into this?

who won?

So were Birdway's parents great magicians or something?
How did she become the leader of the cabal?

I always talk about Baidu users, which is generally where most feedback go. Like I said I'm not who you think i am, infact this is the first time I've talked about the fanbase in a while.
Also, people have no clue who Adol is and just before this livestream there was a retard going on about
>They won't do more Index characters cause copyright
then the livestream happened and he got dick slapped by 7 different characters

Birdway by virtue of not being a slutty hag

Got you. My bad for the mistake user

He’s the intern

he was saying some real dumb shit like
>you won't get any more index characters until july cause s3 and they don't have the rights to OT15 and s3 content thats why we have collabs
what fucking dumb shitposting was that

>How did she become the leader of the cabal?
Found enough anons who wanted to be stepped on by a cute blonde loli and went with it

And did the stream prove the idiot wrong?

That is probably true

Birdway she got to smug at kanzaki keep her cool and got away unscathed so it's a win no matter what happened from there. She's also cuter and ripe for kids while kanzaki is on her way out so she has that going for her too

God knows I'd have followed birdway and worked hard all month just to have a single afternoon holding her on my lap

He hasn't posted since then but of course, Kakine is literally in a playable state if not already finished

Did they ever get Frieya out?

I want playable Yuriko so I could have a team of three Accelerators.

Assuming each NPC gets a playable variant, what do you think it will be
>Skill Out= Gekota Man Vigilante
>Anti Skill= Yomikawa?
>Suit Magicians= Mark Space?
>security robots= ???(maybe Maika's cleaning bot, with or without her)
>powered suits= ???
>knights = ???
etc

Maria killed her and her mother seeing as Kagun princess carried them.

Playable nuns when? Playable Judgment girl when?

>we still don't know what happened to his body or the pregnant woman he was carrying

Maria must be stopped

Dunno, but I forgot to tell you that you can actually date the judgment and nun girls, or at raise your relationships with them

Knights can be knight leader if they don't want to make him, and powered suits could be therestina

Why do people like Raildex?
I watched the series and thought it was pretty average

Kagun is in an underground EMP-protected freezer. Maria goes there to use him as her personal walking dildo.

>can date and fuck the nuns
Absolutely scandalous
>captcha church

Actually read the other material and invest yourself in the series to find out.

Raildex is just too smart for you it would seem, user.

knight leader probably won't be that way though they could use the black colored england knights, but Therestina does have a custom pink powered suit they can use or her personal one which is already in the game

When I watched it I could tell the series had immense potential and I was right

Important news guys, Index S3 is cancelled, please look forward to the Killer Queen anime coming this fall!

Is there a new bath salt that unlocks at Level 45? Where do I find it if so?

>first animated Kihara is garbage
Nagai pls

>first
but she's not

>you can date her
Based chinks.

What's this shit about dating, please tell me the mobage isn't turning into a dating sim. There's so many things that could go wrong with that, especially here.

That jeannefag was an NA redditor from /vg/. The lowest of all fatefags

In the new area, a vendor sells it for 25k each. Though it's the same bath salts that you can buy at public bath and can't use at home.

I swear I think of the main girl from Active Raid whenever I see her

So you can't use the new salts at home either? Or does being Level 45 unlock the ability to use them at home? I'm assuming not, from how you worded the post

The need for justice spans many series.

Nope. It just salts for the public bath.

I wanna breed birdway

It's happening, user. Here is Touma's date at this location and at this time. KamiKuro soon.

Oh hey it's Enshuu.

>becomes playable
>becomes datable
NAME WHEN?

Well, having a feature doesn't mean its changing genre, though if all their shit makes it in the game might as well cover like 5 different genres

/fgog/ here. Ignore that jeannefag retard. He's just some retard from /fgoalter/

Index manga have some funny faces sometimes, that image makes her look like she just had an orgasm looking at Touma, while the scene where Kuroko is rescued by Touma makes Misaka look like she's angry Kuroko is even alive and Kuroko is all smug about being rescue.

The superior Kumokawa sister

Yotsuba

Oops, looks like you posted the wrong image. Thankfully I'm here to help.

Good, I don't have enough gekota for her yet.

Your sensei is dead
Time to hop on the T train

So he's not even associated with Sup Forums?

Does Miki have a Twitter? Can't we ask him? What about Haimura?

Just wait until she's in the mobage and you can fade to black her every day. The mobage may not ever acknowledge she's getting bred but I'll be fine with her getting filled every day like she was made for until index finally admits her purpose in the series

They're just making assumptions, the jeannefag is clearly someone who frequents these threads and is into the series.

Miki does not have say in this and Haimura is an illustrator.

Her sensei is in a freezer for her safekeeping. If you know what I mean.

>especially here
>implying anyone at all cares about some autistic anons on Sup Forums

Why would I give a shit about some idiot here? He can samefag himself into anger for all I care.

Most NAtards are from /fgoalter/. The EOP version of /fgog/. Thry play FGO NA. There generals came from Sup Forums while /fgog/ originally came from Sup Forums

>already in a speaking distance to Touma
>doesn't just outright say what was happening
>wastes time by trying to demonstrate her power

Yotsuba a baka!

Necrophilia is wrong

Implied sex scenes soon?

/alter/ is the source of every headache inducing shitposter in the fanbase so feel free to blame them for anything and everything. A lot Raildexfags frequent /fgog/ and he's not one of them.

Just give us blushing fade to blacks with sweating after and we'll be gold. The doujins will finally move on to crack ships of all kinds

Whoops didn't mean to quote that one.

Thanks.

HOT COFFEE mod when?