What do these three have in common?

Autism

ugly hair

I would fuck all of them.

They're 3 of the best characters in the series

How do I get a Gaen girlfriend

They are all assholes.

Kaiki is a personification of my love for this world

I always wondered if Kagenui and Kaiki ever fucked. Kagenui seemed to be oddly fond of him and they seem like they’d get along alright.

Gaen's bitches

They are from the same show. That was an easy question.

They're aesthetic as fuck?

all these guys were except for Gaen, who arguably should have been the most, what went wrong?

They’re hot

They're all from the second Gyakuten Saiban.
Larry Butz
Franziska von Karma
Phoenix Wright

They were all in the same class at college

What's my prize OP?

tfw no monogatari prequel about these fuckers learning about oddities in ghost school

they were all defeated by Hanekawa

>ghost school

they were in the same club but they're not the same age

I think they are the only adults whose faces we see in full. I don't think we ever see all of Snail's Dad's face, or Mamaragi's race.

uuuuuhhhhhhh shinobu is over 500 yeras old uuhh its fine be be sexually attracted to her

they're cursed

Being interesting to the point I'd rather see a spin-off about their shennanigans in college days as Occult Club, rather than another monster season shit

They can't show Mamaragi's face in fear of the white tide that would swoop the world.

They're overhyped by morons.

Are the blurays out for Owari Season 2 yet?
Or at the very least, are the existing subs any good? I'm not used to watching the series without good typesetting.

Tadatsuru is fine and Kagenui straight up doesn't get to do enough. Gaen and Meme are more plot devices than they are characters though, and Kaiki is just a depressed manchild version of the MC with a cuck backstory.

>except Gaen
Whats wrong with what she wears?

Isnt everyone except Gaen the same age? Or is it ever stated someone is younger than the rest

i´d fuck them

I want to carry Kagenui around on my shoulders

They don't smoke.

That Kaiki reminds me way too much about Steve Buscemi.

She's an old hag but tries to dress in hip clothes.
I think it's cute.

they all have dicks