One Piece may not be your favorite manga, but this is unquestionably the most emotional moment in any shonen manga

One Piece may not be your favorite manga, but this is unquestionably the most emotional moment in any shonen manga.

Not even close.

Fuck off.

wrong

post hiluluk arc retard

>shonen
that's like saying "this is the most important moment in pile of steaming shit"

Did you fucking forget "O my rubber nen"?

One Piece has a bunch of moments like this, but so does Fullmetal Alchemist.

Maybe; at least if every shonen manga you've ever read is One Piece.

Kill yourself moefag

Meh. Any moment in Franky's flashback might be much better. All Water Seven for that matter.

>that
>not Meruem dying
>or Merry's Funeral
and I bet you haven't even read every Shonen to exist, fag

Not even close

Back when OP wasn't an irredeemable piece of garbage. Good times.

Fist of the North Star is shounen and yet you have the fucking gall to make this thread. How about you get some fucking taste first before you post?

Not even the most emotional moment from One Piece, let alone all shonen.
it was still nice, though

>MUH ONE PIECE BEST MANGA DUURRR
Jezus christ your kind is like a fkign cancer, hope you are baiting faggit

Die teen

>Russian slut crying her tits out, while getting mad horny thinking about the monkey D treatment.
>emotional
OPfags are beyond saving

I see you're an OPfag who refuses to watch the perfection HxH is.

>Muh One Piece mangooo
Fucking Gintama had more emotional moments then that & that shit meant to be pure shitposting in manga/anime form.

ok

all great moments. why do we have to debate on which one is the most emotional? What's the point?

>shonen made for 6 year old boys
>emotional
I'm an adult.

I'm sorry but no. Ceaser was just there to bicker with Joseph. His bro status dosent feel right because his friendship with Joseph grows during a mostly offscreen training arc

To shit on OP, duh

>he rubbered his nen
>when noone else would

robin so ugly

guess you've never read gash bell

Muh shonen console wars

Copypasted arc from arlong park.
Robin not nearly as effective as Nami.
No, it was pure crap.

This.
Robin is garbage.

I've dropped it after fish island. But Robin was extremely unappealing as character.
I even tend to forget her existance. And her power is extremely lame. The lamest of the bunch. And we are talking about a manga inwhich the main character is a rubber guy (o my rubber...) that inflate his punches like balloons, and for some reson they become super destructive.
Very effective ability, like the air inflated fists, but still extremely lame. Like the majority of the fighting styles and techniques of this manga.
Seriously why people like this shit. When i see people discussing one piece and i see the main villain being an hag sitting on a smiley face cloud and that stupid sword... seriously what drive people toward this shitty manga?

Not even the most emotional moment in One Piece.

Fuck off, subhuman.

>sanji and zeff
>hiruluk and chopper
>franky and tom

Fuck off with that slut.

uhm

>caesar
>the shitiest zeppeli
>most emotional
>not gyro
lmao

why did she die with him?

>OPfag gets btfo
>b-b-but why do we have to debate
fuck off

One Piece fags are the bronies of anime

Digits confirm

Why would someone refuse to watch HxH? I've read the manga and watched both adaptations twice (the first one before 2011 version hadn't aired yet) and I still prefer One Piece as an overall (manga) experience.

>Why would someone refuse to watch HxH?
Why watch any anime if the manga exists and is faster to both read, the art style doesn't get pared down to accommodate an animation schedule, and you don't have to worry about whether or not the the studio will ruin a moment with poor acting, poor music choice or timing, or shoddy animation.

>the art style doesn't get pared down
I think you've got the wrong idea here.

Also music adds volumes to the feel of a show. Anime has the potential to be the best version if it is paced and animated well.

ANY MANGA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE PIECE

too bad it all went downhill at neck breaking speed right after this part and has turned into indigestible dog shit with tapeworms in it.

This hit me quite hard for some reason. Meruem and Kogumi scene is also amazing.

>I think you've got the wrong idea here.
No I don't, despite Togashi's track record for putting out chicken scratch chapters he still fixes them in the tanks, and the rest of the manga still looks good. I can stomach a few bad pages every once in a while as I'm already invested in his story and characters. If a badly drawn page is that much a turn off for you I don't know how you tolerate any of the QUALITY you find in anime.

>Anime has the potential to be the best version if it is paced and animated well.
There are very few adaptations that accomplish that for me and none in recent memory that do it. Much less One Piece whose animation has turned to trash because of Toei. I watch the anime for the big fight scenes since those can usually be competently done but the Manga is still the superior source in my book. Scenes like pic related in the anime lost some of there meaning specifically because of a sound track and a director trying to drag out a scene presumably to fill out an episode. It would have benefited from having no soundtrack and instead just ambient noise and the sounds of diligent training instead of an orchestral piece.

It's stuff like Jotaro vs Dio in the OVA that really stick out as a good reason to watch an adaptation but even then, the direction blatantly re-writes some parts of a fight but understood how to use sound and visuals correctly. I'll take Dio silently teleporting around because of time shenanigans to the Dubstep fart we got in the David production.

Well One Piece is a different story. Manga wins hands down, even though I think the soundtrack is great.

HxH hasn't had a perfect anime either, but far better than Toei has lately done with OP. I like '99 version more overall but it ends sooner and has minor filler. The 2011 version feels rushed before the ant arc but has sharper artwork (not necessarily better, just sharper due to being newer).

The moment when julia clone in souten no ken got a baby with a part of his hand missing close to her to let him go in peace was the moment i had the most emotions in all HNK and SNK..

>not weather report vs pucci

For me, this is one of the most emotional moments in shonen.

But I just really liked this arc, probably my favorite one in SK

I Prefer when Luffy punch tenryuubito.

I remember reading this many many years ago, eventually dropped.

How can you read something so boring for so long?

Not even the most emotional moment in one piece

Maybe you just got bad taste

>tfw they never met again during the manga

>some wood burned
>muh heartbreak
lol

>some ink on a paper
>actually feeling something
lol

Why would you care about this faggot? He is an idiot who hates everyone except for his checkers waifu. Togashi tried too hard to do something with him, and ended up with the most basic development.

>living
>feeling anything
laughing out loud right now family

>muh epik 900 chapter half done turd
one piss plz go

>one piece
>a parody manga
>emotional moments
Fucking hell man. If you weren't laughing your ass off you're not the audience for one piece. Level zero readers fucking suck.

yeah i can't really think of any other manga that has pulled off almost 900 chapters and still keeps going with the same vigor without the author losing interest

literally a masterpiece

>>not Meruem dying
Retards who sympathize with Meryem should be exterminated just like the ants

>keeps going with the same vigor
What did he mean by this?

I wouldnt call it a parody manga. Its just goofy and light hearted

>I wouldnt call it a parody manga
What chapter are you on?