Bow down, Sup Forums. This is your Queen of 2018 and there's nothing youc an do about it

Bow down, Sup Forums. This is your Queen of 2018 and there's nothing youc an do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm glad since the anime will give rise to more doujins.

Since she's the canon love interest she'll probably get alot of attention from artists.

Beeboop

>More Personashit anime

Why the fuck can't mainline SMT get an anime or movie for once?

Because persona is objectively better.

Good luck trying to adapt anything but Apocalypse

As she should

>worst P5 girl
>Queen of 2018

I'm still annoyed that she is supposed to be the canon love interest.

There is no canon love interest.

This

Not until the expansion anyway.
Marie says hi.

no, but there are clearly intended pairings.

>she is supposed to be the canon love interest.
Is this a joke?

In your head maybe. Shippers have always been mentally deranged so it's no surprise you'd actually believe in the shit you're saying.

Saori made a cameo in the P3 movie's so my hope is high that Hifumi will at least get an episode.

umm sweetie go back to r/videogames

Can't wait for Tae and Hifumi to show up every once in a while. I need more sleep than I thought.
I really wonder how they're going to handle confidants.

Probably the same way as before, at most an episode split between similar confidants. Tae is your first real confident so she'll probably get an episode, hopefully Hifumi originally being a PT member in the earliest ideas earns her an episode but she'll probably have to share an episode with Kawakami at best.

Last Surprise insert song or riot.

>In your head maybe.
that would only make seems if I actually wanted this. It is basic pattern recognition. But that might to hard for you so Atlas is nice enough to spell them out here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY

Wasn't this trainwreck promised for 2018?!

I thought the OVA was all we we're getting?

>thought it was an adult Mashiro in a bodysuit from the thumbnail
Color me disappointed.

What a shitfest.

It was marketed as an anime, though it turned out you were only funding the OVA that they were using to advertise it as as a show they wanted someone else to pick up the tab for.

>Apocalypse gets an anime
>it has Nanashi take the shitty bondsfag route making it another fucking Persona anime

Strange Journey should get a movie, especially since it just recently got a 3DS port.

What about "saving anime/we need to make it ourselves to avoid executive meddling becuz it killz the animays"?

Because stories in SMT are fucking stupid and Persona can at least compensate for it by being a panderous haremshit to pull sales.

Meant for

I don't even remember the bullshit that they spewed when the OVA aired and they thanked people for funding the entire project and that they were now looking for a sponsor to pick up the rest. It's one of the reasons I'm glad I never got into kickstarter.

I want Sup Forums to leave

What does Sup Forums have to do with Persona 5 the animation?

>canon