Would you?

yeah probably

i would be hesitant about mugi and yui
yui is a retard and her hygiene is prolly terrible
mugi is weird as fuck and most likely stepped in something just to be a dick

"Who wouldn't?" is a easier question

Only if they washed first.

Yes

do i have to lick the soles or can i just lick the ankles or something not gross

Feet are gross, ew.

I've trained my tongue through years of trumpet practice and i'm not exaggerating when i say i could make them orgasm just by licking their feet. My tongue game is extremely powerful.

From an evolutionary perspective, how could a feet fetish even develop? Is it a new and exciting thing just because people used to be dirty back then?

sexual dimorphism and sexual selection

Can I lick Ui thighs instead?

Every part of the body with a noticeable smell is meant for fetish from an evolutionary point of view, armpits, feet, genital area etc.

You are gross, ew.

What are you, a faggot?

Which Keions have shaved pussies? Which have trimmed pussies? Which have pube jungles?

No., Feet are literally the only thing I wouldn't lick on a girl. I'd lick everything else though. Especially the anus.

I would sex the ritsu, shes a cute

A better question is would you rather lick their feet or join their club.

Foot Fetish Is the worst Body part Fetish of them all. Fuck you all especially

Yeah. I don't even need to join their club or anything, I'll just take the feet.

Having healthy feet was a big deal back before shoes, since you had to walk to do anything at alll. Fetishists would prefer partners with good feet over other qualities, leading to children with healthier feet, so they could travel a lot more than others.

Another theory is its just how our nervous system developed and feet are wired similarly to sexual activity for some weird reason.

join the club because then you can find some way to lick their feet later. The real question is how do you get them to let you lick their feet?
Mugi wouldn't require any effort, you just ask and she'd probably be like "oh I've always been my dream to have my feet licked by poor people".
Yui, you could probably just promise her some food.

I want to lick Ritsu's feet while she sucks of an user.

Feet are boring, armpits are for the real gentleman.

>Boobs and tits
>Literal half spheres lmao
>Feet
>Complicated mechanical development wherein the toe shape, texture, smell, length, width, hygiene and nails compose the beauty of the whole thing.

They're literally the most complex part of the external body.
They're only for intellectuals.