Shows that no one talks about

Shows that no one talks about

Welcome to 2011 Sup Forums

Kanba did nothing wrong.

Criminally underrated. I remember when I first saw this, I loved the hell out of it. The story was unique and the animation was beautiful. The penguins were cute too.

>Ikuhara
>underrated

Dropped every week

I fucking love this show, I had a friend randomly recommend it to me it's so good

>having friends

I wish you were here in 2011. I hope all my Penguinbros are still doing fine.

I missed dropping MPD every week ;_;

I didn’t enjoy it because it was too abstract for my brainlet mind to comprehend.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

People completely stopped talking about it after the anime finished.

Other anime have way more lasting discussions.

aren't there like two other threads up exactly like this one

He genuinely didn't. Easily best boy.

YKA sucked

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mawaru Penguindrum. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Night of the Galactic Railroad most of the symbolism will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sanetoshi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Aum Shinrikyo literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these symbolism, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mawaru Penguindrum truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Himari's existencial catchphrase "SEIZON SENRYAKU," which itself is a cryptic reference to Master Asahara Shoko's teachings. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ikuhara's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Mawaru Penguindrum tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I didn’t like Kanba.

I wanna rewatch this, one of the best Animes ive seen.

It had everything you could want in an Anime.

I don't even get the references 2deep4u user was talking about but I still rate it.

It wasn't as good the second time.

If I like this would I like Utena and Bear storm?

Yurikuma is more similar to MPD but it's weak by comparison. Utena is a must see either way.

The only good thing this feminist piece of garbage ever did.

>Penguindrum
>feminist
How?

He's talking about Utena and Yurikuma.

Still going strong. Looking at my old penguindrum folder is fun.