ITT, anime nobody else has watched

I watched it. It had an interesting premise and it did nothing with it.

Sup Forums talked about this show a good amount because it was literal fetish fuel

I liked how the protagonist and his love interest started dating halfway through the show instead of pussyfooting around.

I watchecd. I enjoyed it

I think the LN ended shortly after the anime, too.
Another series where I am not interested enough to out in effort to find out how it ended, but wouldn't mind if someone told me.

We've all seen Cardcaptor Sakura, user.

Sure, but what about Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyƍbi, which I posted?

Dropped in 5 minutes.

If it's fansubbed, SOMEONE watched it.

I saw Sunday without God and Kami-sama. Kami was shit, I stuck with it only because it made me laugh. I actually liked Sunday without God though.

Eh? Both shows you talk about are the same show. I don't understand your post. Sunday without God is Kami-sama no Iniai Nichiyobi's english title

I only liked the first 5 episodes

Yamane best girl.

I don't know why I watched this. Times were different.

The worst case of SHAAAAAAAAAAFT! I can think of right now.

2012 was the first year I watched anime seasonally so I ended up with a lot of shitty shows than anyone with experience could have told y u looked like shit just from the seasonal charts
Arcana Famiglia, Btoom, Code Breaker, Crime Edge, and Chitose Get You are the best examples. Though people probably still remember btooom from the manga

why aren't you watching kids shows Sup Forumsnon

The show wasn't very memorable, but the loli was very cute, and I really liked the opening and the art.

I think it should have just ended with the original one shot.

I remember both of those for being among the first seasonal shows I dropped early. These two and Red data girl.

But I did, Sugita hunter is best bro.

I watched and loved these. Also Negima was great, and certainly far better than the first anime which was just horrible.

>It's a post a show that was discussed here thoroughly, but because it doesn't have generals still around full of shitposting and spics, it never existed on here at all, thread.

It's shit

This

because I'm an adult

I watched Mission-E when it was not subbed yet. I waited fucking two years for the last episode, fuck!

Every now and then I look through old seasonal charts and pick an anime that nobody talks about anymore and sometimes they end up being really good.

>two years
Not nearly as bad as waiting for Saint October subs, to be honest.

Manga translations NEVER EVER

I watched all of it and fucking hated it.
The threads were fun though

An utility pole falls in love with an electrician. Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the electricians's phone number.

I liked it when I watched it but I must of been quite a faggot since I re-watched earlier in the year and it sucked so much.

Nobody talks about it cause its shit. Go rewatch episode 8 or 9. MC hangs from the rope for half the whole episode while spouting garbage.

First three episodes are kino. Then it all goes down the shitter by trying to force high school tropes with unrelated plot lines.

Is this the fate of non-moeblob anime?

damn that's what I get for dropping it 5 eps in

I tried to watch this. It was so goddamned boring. Got like halfway through it.

excuse me?

This one too, yawn. As for thread contribution I don't even know if pic related has english subtitles.

Kiri was fucking based.

Rife on the planet....

Still mad at the novel end.

This was one of the worst harem I've ever seen and still it was millon of times better than Yumeria, and Yumeria was millons of times better than Koikoi7, which is honestly th worst anime there is out there.

I watched it till I could no longer find subs

Good taste user, that's one of the shows in my 3x3

Horriblesubs dropped it?

man I've seen like 28 episodes of this show. IT was kind of nice, but man is it slow. Reminds me a lot of the red wall with the pacing.

This was a great action fantasy show, don't know how it gone so much under the radar

CR did yes.

I dropped it right before the drama started, so in my memories it's a sweet short story about a boy meeting a girl and cutting her hair. The end.

This show is so unique. I loved the atmosphere