Idols are at their prime when they are JC

Idols are at their prime when they are JC.

Pedophiles are the worst. They shower the little girl with love, but when she grows up, they abandon her and jump to the next cute thing, just when she entered puberty, she lost all the attention she once received. She'll spend the rest of her youth yearning for that attention again

now what would pedophilia ever have to do with this wholesome loli thread faggot?

Please, there are plenty of old hag lovers to take the loli after she grows up. If a girl is younger than 25 and is single, that's her own fault.
And if she really loves her lolicon, she can always take anti-growth hormones and stay cute and young forever.

a true lolicon would raise the loli into the perfect woman and marry her

And then they will have problems in bed, because he can't get erect since his wife isn't attractive anymore.

love is more attractive than anything else. also just keep her short and skinny then you sack of shit. im not even a moralfag but dumping a perfectly fine (adult) loli makes you undeserving of a loli in the first place.

and kids arent hot

Pedophile may not be into 2D, but almost none of lolicon aren't pedo, they're extinct
And eternal loli aside, would you still love Sachiko if she grows up, has big breast and get taller?

>big breasts
>gets taller
first of all yep. second of all lolis never get big tiddy. and if shes ur loli and ur a cunt you can just not give her any milk and she'll stay short and never get boobs or much more curvy cuz of all the estrogen in it

A young girl can find a new partner on the same day her boyfriend breaks up with her.
>and kids arent hot
You're a homo, user.

>a young THREE DEE PIG
its almost like anime is superior to irl huh hahaha

>admiting to being a pedo on an fbi monitored korean drawing board
you are truly retarded and deserve to get vanned pedo

>>a young THREE DEE PIG
What? Why did you assume I was talking about 3D girls?
>>admiting to being a pedo on an fbi monitored korean drawing board
I don't live in the UK, so I won't get arrested for masturbating to drawings.

>2d lolis wont love you
thinkingemoji.jpg

get acid of peace retard

d lolis wont love you
What are you even talking about?
>thinkingemoji.jpg
>Jojo
>No puntcuation
Hang yourself.

>jojo
hurhur i post picture so i liek shouw

>No punctuation
back to deddit spellchecking melvin

youre a fucking retard for saying lolis have no loyalty. ive spelled it out multiple times.

so did you get acid of peace yet like i told you to achmed?

What a good thread this turned out to be.

and here we have the ruined faggot hiding the thread in his incognito browser to avoid being ruined further. my favourite part of the whole thread

>back to deddit spellchecking melvin
Yes, because people not writing like underage facebook retards is a reddit thing.
Read the rules before posting.
>youre a fucking retard for saying lolis have no loyalty
I never said that, you illiterate moron.

>>A young girl can find a new partner on the same day her boyfriend breaks up with her.
>a young THREE DEE PIG
>>What? Why did you assume I was talking about 3D girls?
>2d lolis wont love you
(Dead)d lolis wont love youWhat are you even talking about? (learn how to use Sup Forums shithead)
>>i never said lolis have no loyalty
so you're saying love and loyalty dont go hand in hand?

you're probably the biggest knuckle-dragging mouth-breather ive come across on this entire website in 10 years

You mistyped JS, user.

>not using your old daughterwife to make a new daughterwife

>not making new daughterwives while your actual daughterwife is still attractive

>not making new daughterwives before your actual daughterwife gets attractive

>anti-growth hormones
Are you memeing or are these a real thing

yep. same shit they got the traps on nowadays to keep em from looking like dudes

But-then she is physically impossible to have sex, much less bearing children

>physically impossible to have sex
Not with that attitude, for sure.

explain

Oh gosh.
>ywn get them on the black market and sneak them into your gf's tea

If yours fits toddler, you either don't have one or it's needle-sized, or you're killing her

Darn this was meant for