Evangelion

why do people like eva? its literally just something that seems like it came off of /r/im14andthisisedgy or something. It does the same thing as madoka where it just tries to be as d33p as possible and just makes a shitshow of itself

I like it because it’s a well directed anime about a boy struggling with his depression in a fucked up world. And the conclusion is very nice as far as character arcs go. There’s nothing edgy or deep about it and if you don’t want to care about the characters it’s not for you.

>seems like it came off of /r/im14andthisisedgy or something.
Go back to your favourite sub.

Is it that time already? Feels like we just did this less than 24 hours ago.

>/r/im14andthisisedgy
The fuck are you talking about? Couldn't you have made a comparison with something else that tries too hard? The fuck is "/r/im14andthisisedgy"?

>faggot redditor try to make a bait
(You)

This is not criticism. This is just you deriding people for liking something you don't. Try again if you wanna have a meaningful conversation.

Why Shinji no 3some Asuak Rei such fkn pussy worst show so boring and lame

>Spent all day yesterday trying to bait Eva fans
>Now is trying to bait both Eva AND Madoka fans

I'll give you a sticker for trying to evolve your baiting skills

You have to go back

Half the show is monologues explaining how simple the message of the show is. Try and actually watch it, you might like it.

just ignore all the people attacking you mate, just mindless Sup Forums drones who think they're great because "hurr durr i've been here 15 years!!!"

Eva is shit, they only like it because everyone says it's shit, it makes them feel special to be able to say "well kid, heh, you just don't get it"

>t.OP

This is correct.

I don't care if you're trolling or not, I'm mad

>posting Reddit/Stay Night

reddit = red it = Shirou
mindblown

>/r/im14andthisisedgy