Does nothing but disrespect best Jojo and his mom and saying yare yare daze for the first 20 episodes

>Does nothing but disrespect best Jojo and his mom and saying yare yare daze for the first 20 episodes
>edgy wapanese teen who becomes more social by the end of the adventure trope
>they let you know what's going to happen at the start of the anime
>you know exactly what's going to happen in every episode
>hurr durr the good guys are about to lose! lol nevermind they pulled a trick out their asses that made them win the battle
>when you think they FINALLY get to meet Dio LOL there's 9 more stand users what a plot twist
>literally no stakes until the very end, the one character that "died" came back 5 episodes later out of nowhere for no reason
>repeat everything said above

I just finished watching part 3, and I found out that hating SC and jotaro is a meme and that it's apparently the best part and best Jojo. I dare you to tell me I'm wrong because you literally can't. BT > PB >>> SC. Stands were a mistake.

Part 3 is by far the weakest. Even part 1 was enjoyable even if it wasn't that original.

Then again part 4 is the best in the series so all is redeemed.

>animeonly fag

Post disregarded. Series was average 80s fighting shouneshit before stands were introduced. Part 3 was never the best part, only the one that started to make the series popular in WSJ and even then it never came close to cracking the top 3 in the rankings for the entire length of it's run.

I'm not even a big anime fan and i don't usually watch anything longer than maybe 30 episodes let alone read somethi, but jojo got me hooked. I just find it funny that even a noob like me can tell that part 3 is complete garbage when everyone says it's god tier. Fucking normies.

>hurr durr the good guys are about to lose! lol nevermind they pulled a trick out their asses that made them win the battle

This is damn near every jojo part though. Joseph got by on nothing but ass pulls. I don't understand how a fandom can shit on every other Jojo for this kind of thing but wank the shit out of joseph when he does it.

So.... tell me, you also think that Star Platinum stopping time is an ass pull right?

I ironically find PB to be as good or better a watch than BT. Everything is so full of clichés and intentional unintentional mistakes that you can't help laugh *at* it. It's the most delicious turkey i've ever seen. SC's only redeeming quality is that stands is an original idea, and something that evolved into something more interesting.

Whoa what an insightful post, I don't like Jojo anymoe. You are truly a visonary, user. Thanks for your insight.

People have never said Part 3 was God tier, just that it's the most popular and people assume that because it was really popular it must be good, as if that has ever been the case with anything in any medium ever. JJBA doesn't get truly excellent until Part 4. I thought the anime for Part 3 wasn't great but after re-reading it a couple of times it wasn't as bad as I remembered it, the basic stuff that Araki has always been good at (building tension, unique fights, cool moments) are still there in Part 3 in places.

>disrespect best Jojo
Stopped reading there.

Also

>Stands were a mistake.

Hamon was just another word for Ki and araki hit its height. It could do damn near everything yet ended up being more limiting than the stands working as psychic powers

Because his asspulls aren't "now let me punch harder", and his characterization is that he's street-smart, and you buy into the story of him having laid whatever trap suddently gets sprung.

Only inbred faggots think part 7 isn't the best part

>you buy into the story of him having laid whatever trap suddently gets sprung.

Yeah i can totally buy into him being able to somehow plant a ton of grenades on someone without them noticing.

Or getting hit in the ribs just happened to help him fire a metal ball from a cross bow at the right angle to come back around and it Wham.

Then the crackers, the bird when he fought Caesar.

They aren't punch harder but they're on the same level of ass pull as any other jojo. That doesn't make him suddenly different. An ass pull is still an ass pill at the end of the day.

my favourite part is where everyone knows 3 is the best, and it's been considered as such since the 90s - and yet Sup Forums and 4normie as a whole will go against it just to be special.

>newfag honestly thinks this

Part 4 and 5 ranked the same as Part 3 and sold as well as it. Literally no one thinks Part 3 is better than the other parts, they just like Jotaro more than the other MCs.

>no stakes
D’arby disagrees

Even though you're phrasing your point like an idiot, I know where you're coming from.
Part 1 and 2 are narratively powerful and intense because Araki manages to succesfully emphasize the stakes the protagonists are facing. They're not prime examples of originality, but if you ever want to learn one thing or two about writing fictions and efficient storytelling with nicely fleshed out characters, BT and PB can learn you essential things.
However this is all completely cast aside and forsaken once the Stands are introduced, and people aren't really far from the truth when they say Stand Battles are all about asspulls. Even though Araki finds imaginative solutions to "solve" the battle, he seems to completely forget about diegetic consistency and each arc just feel like some sort of improvised jam session instead of displaying relevant and actually astute solutions (which BT was all about, actually). It all just feel... superficial.

JoJo's part 3 4 5 and 6 are all about style over substance. Part 7, though not faultless, attempted to actually tell a story that had proportion and amplitude, so you should try it someday. I think anybody reasonable would agree with that.

Part 3 isn't the best, it's got clear flaws.

But it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Also Jojo was pretty popular after that. It didn't really start to sink hard again until Stone Ocean

>normie

Takes one to label others like that.

Wew lad don't put words in my mouth that I never said. part 3 is bullshit, the rest is fine you mongrel.

I hated him too on part 3 but i gradually like him in part 4 and 6.
I wanted him to die while reading part 3 but when his head got split open in part 6 i was pretty sad.

Yes actually, it came out of nowhere.
>The final boss can stop time
>The protagonist can too because lol

6>4>2=5>7>3=1

sbr is overrated and way too long

>no u

>to be special
I gave you tons of reasons why I dislike it what makes you say that I think it's bad only to be special? You fucked yourself over

>people crying about jotaro while giorno exist
>people crying about star platinums time stop while GER exists

Giorno is the worst Jojo and Vento Aureo the worst part. Not even Diavolo or Bucciarati where enough to save this mess.

Part 5 wasn't as bad as Part 6 and Bucciarati is the best side character in any part (Gyro is counted as a MC so that's why it's not him). Part 5 was just Part 3 with better fights.

As much as i hate Part 6 for its ending i'm still happy it happenend because without it there would be no SBR and Jojolion

>Part 5 was just Part 3 with better fights.
Agreed but the final fight of part 3 was better by a long shot

Trips of truth

Jotaro is best JoJo by far.

I didn't mind Part 6's endings because I thought the only real good fights and moments in it were Heavy Weather, C-Moon and Made In Heaven. The rest of it really dragged for me. I don't really like Dio and Jotaro that much and a lot of Part 6 heavily revolved around them so I wasn't into it.

I agree that the final fight in Part 3 was better than the final fight in Part 5. Jotaro vs Dio was realy good, even the ending. I think Josuke vs Kira is close to being as good.

>retard manchildren cocksucking 4+7 for shallow reasons
never change jojo Sup Forums

The thing about Jotaro that makes him best Jojo imo is that he stands out from the rest and is not exactly the most... "expressive". He's unique and even relatable.

The reason he grew up a little shit is because he didn't have a father growing up, which may explain why he had a bad relationship with his daughter.

Despite his cold attitude towards Joseph, Holly, and Jolyne, he does care deeply about them. He just doesn't show it. Even Holly knows that his son still has a heart.

Why are you describing part 2 all of a sudden?

>tfw jojo will never take place in your country

>The reason he grew up a little shit is because he didn't have a father growing up
So did Joseph, Josuke, Giorno, Gappy, and Jolyne to an extent.

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

johnny

Adult Jotaro is badass. SC Jotaro looked like a fucking retard.

Spin is the worst power in the entire series

Stands have clear powers Araki needs to work within, even if he can still do asspulls. Hamon is basically the same as DBZ energy and by far allows for more asspulls. It didn't really get much to that because it was only used for 2 parts but if he had continued with it the series would have devolved into DBZ.

Thanks for the spoilers nigger.

Part 3 is definitely the weakest, but it does establish stands and has Dio in it so I can't completely hate it.

>Stands have clear powers Araki needs to work within, even if he can still do asspulls. Hamon is basically the same as DBZ energy and by far allows for more asspulls. It didn't really get much to that because it was only used for 2 parts but if he had continued with it the series would have devolved into DBZ.

This. I dont know why people run around shitting on stands like they can just do whatever they want despite their being clear rules on how they work and what their limits are.

Hamon's only weakness was that you needed proper breathing and bloodflow for it to work and that it wouldn't work on humans like it does on monsters. Other than that, it could do damn near anything. Its why Araki said he felt he did all he could with it in two parts

Oops

It's already forshadowed in part 3 anyway.

Jotaro also grew much more compassionate in part 4

>Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles
That's exactly right and it's a wonderful masterpiece when it comes to entertainment. The best part of Jojo bar none with only Part 7 coming close.

Is Jotaro autistic?

Nice copypasta.