Dragon Ball Super

Moral of the story: you can't keep pragmatism around in shōnen.

>The proof is Kid Buu clearly holding back
So Kid Boo's potentially holding back means he's the strongest Boo?

This is a ridiculous leap in logic.

>The only time he uses his full power is when he's resisting the Genki Dama
And the Genkidama isn't made of Ki, so we have no way to judge what his "full power" is.

What we can judge, however, is that Goku KNEW that Boo was holding back and YET still thought he could obliterate him with SS3 after 1 minute of powering up.

>Like I said, every medium says you're wrong.
And you don't post proof yet again.

The anime is irrelevant and so is the Daizenshuu. Post the proof that the manga and Toriyama state he's the strongest, I'll be waiting.

Can't wait to see he job like a retard

>Get rung out trying to knock out an opposing fighter
Yeah, how retarded! Ringing out other fighters is only okay when Saiyans/hybrids do it!

>bwahh they dont like my OC tier character only because he's a non-saiyan

>OC-tier character
What? The fanbase asked for a non-Saiyan character to do well, and they got what they asked for. It's not my fault you changed your mind.

Does ANY characterfag have a high horse to sit on at this point?

jiren

Absolute garbage. If you want to make an overpowered character then you have to have a weakness.

No, but when has that ever stopped them?
He might have one that we don't know of yet. The main headcanon right now is an eye weakness, I think.

ok then, katopesla

>main headcanon right now is an eye weakness
why?

What? Is pretty obvious that Buuhan was the strongest Buu why is this even debatable
Super Buu was stronger or as strong, probably not cause kid Buu didn't had Majin Buu inside or any "kind of power up"

Moral of the story: Shoving a bland faggot with zero personality down the audience's throat won't increase his toy sales.

>Refuses to fight for 90% of the ToP, then acts all cocky and ready to fight after U3 is gone
>Didn't even bother to eliminate Goku when he could have; Gohan-tier retardation
No thanks.

But people buy Goku and Gohan toys all the time.

Android 17 and 18 are the worst characters in the entire franchise.

Their shoehorning this arc was a disgrace and I hope they go back to the trash bin net arc.

I think the idea is that Jiren has used his eyes quite a bit when fighting, so that's where his power is, and if they manage to disable his eye powers he'll become defeatable. Personally I don't think it'll be the case.

What constitutes a multiverse? I did some math with power levels and found out that Cyanku can destroy around 15 billion universes. I got this number because I used battle of gods Goku as a scaling tool and having his power level equal one universe then divide it by Cyanku's power level to get the yield. The reason Cyanku's power level is so high is due to Base Goku's power being far higher than it was in the BoG. Meanwhile Cyangito can destroy 1.5 duodecllion or 10^39 universes. Does that make him multiverse level?

>goku
> bland faggot with zero personality
why do you say that?

>Goku and Gohan
>faggots

For starters 17 is literally a palette swap of 18, who is a girl. Can't get gayer than that.

>not posting in the Cauli thread
What's wrong with you people

Because they have personality, unlike 17 whose character is almost nonexistent.

>Idiot who eats a lot, is ignorant to everything besides fighting, and Ultra Asspulls his way through everything

Chill out. It'll be Saiyan Time in a few weeks.

you just listed his personality

Yeah I know. Its still ridiculous. An overpowered character just isn't interesting wihout a struggle to overcome. I personally think a character that is overpowered should mainly be powerful by a singular ability rather than multiple. This way it would be easier to write around said ability.

>Food and fighting-obsessed retard
>OH MY POTENTIAL: the plot devi- I mean character
Vegeta has more personality than both of them combined.

Just these alone make Goku much of a character than 17 by a wide margin.

Post Dyspo

Vegeta is edgier than Sasuke. Every Vegeta fan is mentally 12.

see

OH NO NO NO NO

I think Jiren will have a run time. Thats why after beating Hit and Goku, he backed off to relax and they just assumed he didn't consider the rest a threat. He might only be able to throw down at his level for 3-4 minutes a pop and he'll be beaten because he'll be fighting at least 3 SSJ Blue+ fights one after another while Gohan and 17 deal with Dyspo and Faplord.

That's why when Goku got blocked by Jiren, he looked like he was emitting heat ala Goku and his Ultra Instinct before he blew him away.

It's why he didn't dive in to fight the fusion or robot. He couldn't risk fighting a super strong guy, even if he'd win, because it'd push his timer too close to the end and Vegeta and Frieza are both stronger than Goku pre Kaioken/UI if we go by the Black arc and the pre Tournament stuff with the assassins where Frieza mentioned now he had total control and was stronger from the get go in the RoF arc before the power drain kicked in.

Why is no organic limit in this series? Mortals should have a limit to how much power they can achieve in a single lifetime, its just ridiculous that organics like Hit, Toppo, and Jiren can destroy universes while Goku and Veggie required literal divine force to get that level of power. BoG even stated that Goku could trains for millenia he would not even get near Beerus level of power. How the fuck did Jiren get stronger than Belmod it makes absolutely no sense at all.

>If you aren't a complete goofball, you're an edgelord
Is this what Dragon Ball does to people's mindsets?

Yeah I think there just pulling out of there asses adversaries for goku to fight

Cause Goku and Vegeta are plebs when it comes to potential and growth. Compare them to their own sons

It is a possibility, I suppose. If they've given Jiren an actual reason to sit down and meditate in the middle of the tournament like he did (as in he had to do it to recharge a low "full power timer"), that's a couple of negative marks away from Toei.

Same way Freeza was so strong no one could beat him before Goku broke the fucking power level rules by going SS1

Because Black stole Goku's body and killed the Goku inside of his former Zamasu body, did Goku enter Otherworld with the Zamasu body after he was killed?

Goku keeps his body after death, so yes.

Blowing up stars is an ok organic limit for a shonen series but destroying the universe yhhh no you need divine force or some extradimensional fuckery to do shit like that.

Jiren is acting in the anime the same way he is in the manga.

He doesn't want to destroy the universes, so hes letting them kill each other, and only fights when absolutely needed, and even then, he doesn't try to knock anyone off, just disable them.

Why no new episode?

What does saiyan breast milk taste like?

>Jiren is acting in the anime the same way he is in the manga.
Nope, he openly mocked U7. Anime Jiren is not the same as Manga Jiren

Starting manga vs anime shit wasn't my intention.
That's also a possible explanation, but I don't think they've ever stated that in the anime, so if we judge it on its own, it just looks weird for him to sit down and do nothing.

Señor Gohan! Hurry before he tosses me off!

The problem is there's absolutely no indication of these being his motives in the anime. Why the fuck is Toei making us read Toyotaco's spicfiction to get the necessary context.

He's a cocky fuck who wants to fight UI goku again and knows that anyone else can't hold his jock

>he openly mocked U7.
Not him but so what? Why does it make him different from the manga?

Their sons cant become universe destroyers without the god forms thats my point they need divine force to destroy the universe yet somehow Jiren, Toppo and Hit achieved this level of power naturally. You cant say mutation caused this because thats a 1 in a 10^64 possibility meaning impossible

bananas

Yes they can. Trunks in his rage form is relative to SSB and Gohan rivals SSB to a certain extent. Either way both are stronger than BoG SSG Goku who had universe destroying power

>Bashes cocky characters for being cocky
>Any character that isn't cocky is "boring"
Why, Sup Forums?

Toppo has god ki too

Why would someone who doesn't want to take the lives of others, make a joking remark about how he is going to kill him them?

For a show and an arc that's main focus is on fights it sure has pretty abysmal ones i think in this tournament there has been only like 2-3 good ones if that

>, but I don't think they've ever stated that in the anime
They don't need to.

You don't have too, and shouldn't, just spaghetti your character's thought to the audience like the Manga does.

Only brain dead retards need that much hand holding.

Rage form is non canon bullshit.

Goku and Vegeta trained with gods, so did Toppo and Jiren.

Chocolate Bananas?

It happened in the anime whether you like it or not. Its no less canon than Healer Trunks or Hakai Goku

Not him, but neither Rage nor Gohan ,are close to SSB.

>and Gohan rivals SSB to a certain extent
Oh no, it's retarded.

Just because they haven't revealed a weakness yet doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

>you can only be either cocky or boring

>They don't need to.
Yeah they do, it's called good writing. Something Toei doesn't know shit about

>trained
No user you dont seem to understand the absurd power it takes to destroy the universe no amount of training could give you such power, you would need a transformation that augments you to godlike levels to do so. If Toppo and Jiren had a godmode then their power would make sense.

>Cocky fuck
That, and a rude winner too. When he beat Hit, the way that Jiren completely shits on Hit's very existence was completely uncalled for.

Trunks was able to fight SS Rose Black and Zamasu decently well and Gohan was stated to show power that rivals Goku. Are they full power blue level no? But they can fight with a certain level of blue which is universe destroying

How? They're fighting for the survival of trillions.

Good writing doesn't involve having characters just voice their thoughts, and opinions.

That is BAD writing defined.

I don't see it as a joke. Just a statement. He considers it as a fact since he is so much stronger. They have no choice anyway.

No it wasn't. Jiren was mocking him for being proud of an occupation that involves killing people. It's completely in line with "muh justice".

Jiren

>
Saiyans and Freeza have to rely on transforming, Not every race is shit tier like them

They can make good choreography for shit, its always that couple of frames on loop with "ATATATATATATATATATA".

>the way that Jiren completely shits on Hit's very existence was completely uncalled for.
Jiren is a superhero, Hit is an assassin. He is the type of person Jiren should actually despise since he kills for money.

Frieza has no transformations those are just forms he created to restrict his full power, his final form is his true form dumbass. Also once again it is absolutely stupid for organic beings to have this level of power without some outside almighty force aiding them.

early blue was pretty shitty. weaker than freezer and gets defeated by black in 10 seconds.

>e
Golden Freeza?

>Frieza has no transformations those are just transformations

wrong

>Good writing doesn't involve having characters just voice their thoughts, and opinions.
Yes because good writing involves bland characters, who stand around doing nothing so fanboys have to headcanon shit about their character.

>Jiren completely shits on Hit's very existence
For a good reason, Hit was an asssassin and proud of being one on top of it.

Goldza didnt exist in Z.

Who the fuck mentioned Z? This is a Super thread

>Headcanon
Headcanon is shit based on total fan supposition, not shit fans figure out via the way a character acts

RoF is a Z movie

That's a pretty shitty battle, there's no sense of weight, momentum or power at all behind those attacks.

Super movie

u7 pure saiyans are weaklings and need angel training and rituals to achieve universe destroying power. Half saiyans on the other hand don't need that shit nor do members of superior races such as Toppo, Freeza, Jiren and hit

You should have capped the Toeipablos bitching about manga Jiren, but you fucked it up just like you fucked up the Hakai screencap.

>Shot reverse shot fighting
Lazy as fuck

????????????

I just realized something. Super is a retarded kid's show, all the characters are shitty in some way or another, and characterfags are all cancer!

Leave Goku and Vegeta to me.

Buu Gohan > Buu Gotenks > Super Buu = Full Powered Fat Buu? > Fat Buu > Kid Buu = Evil Buu? > Good Buu
I missed the pointless Buu power level discussions

>they have no choreoraphy only atatatata
>uh they have no weight
nice goalpost moving