That's the worst dub I've ever fucking seen

that's the worst dub I've ever fucking seen
do people actually play that shit?

I wish the welsh accent would cease to exist.

Holy shit, TERRIBLE dub.

World Award For Worst Design 2017

This was british accent done well.

Knowing what "one eyes monster" means is lewd. He asked why she was blushing. She was blushing cuz she knew. She didn't want to be known to be lewd; all anime girls wanna be pure. So she got mad that he drew attention to her knowing. Also she was flustered making her act hysterically.

Fuck all dubs.

American children are used to swearing, so they don't make any sense of this.

Japanese kids are afraid of swearing

>that terrible dub
>that abundance of outdated anime cliches

Holy shit, what were they thinking?

I am too poorfag to buy games so I dont pay attention to know what things are anymore. So what is this game?

Is this a school project or something? I have to admit the welsh accent is cute on girls

That's what manchilderen get for playing games.

xenoblade 2 i think

I don't get it what does a one eyed monster usually mean?

>DUUDE PENIS JOKES LMAO

cyclops

So she just called him a dick?

She innocently called him an one eyed monster over his eye patch. Little did she know, that phrase is a slang for p*nis.

that's the whole joke really, GOTY 2017

Dub of the year for sure.

I've never heard of "one eyed monster" being used as a slang for penis, but ok.

Is it about Backbeard?

Hang on a sec

We usually say one-eyed-snake over here but it's quite the obvious joke either way.

I don't think it is. "One eyed trouser snake" is one I've heard used, I think by Monty Python. "One eyed snake" would probably make more sense as both something that might be said innocently but still have the meaning be pretty obvious.
Anyone know what they used in Japanese?

That's hard to believe with the shitty kike comedy around.

Is this THE ROOM of Vidya?

>watching western media
wew

Turtle head, another dick euphemism but fits with Sieg's turtle theme.

Never ask a girl why is she blushing, if you really don't know the last thing you should do is ask the blushing girl.

>Watching media
wew

This is stupid, if he knows what it means, he wouldn't have asked her why she was blushing. A decent gag, but ruined because they didn't use a fourth character

>Welsh accent

MUH

Holy shit, that's atrocious

turtle head is a euphemism for a penis in japan. So they simply used another relevant name that also refers to a penis in english, one eyed monster.

Zeke has a turtle as his mascot, and he also has an eyepatch. So it works out. The voice acting may be subpar, but it's also the script, the japanese script included, that's fucking cringe-inducing bad. So bad that's it's hilariously good, to some people.

Honestly OPs pretty dumb for not having the range of emotional empathy to not get something like that. He's obviously antisocial or super dumb for not considering something like that.

Girls are like that in real life as well, anime is an exaggeration of traits girls exhibit in real life as well.

why is anyone surprised by this when the acting in the first xenoblade was just as bad

Same, sounds like a British thing

that fucking dub

You`re the type of person to watch the dub.