The Autistic Four

The edge.

Camie and the blowhards

The Second Fiddles

Four shades of autism

Windbag, Pentapenis, Explosion Man, and Coal Burner

fucking boring filler chapter

Four Humans With Abnormally Large Penises

I want to save daddy from his schizophrenia!

How's this sound

Camie - Vocals
Bakugo - Drums
Yoarashi - Lead guitar
Todoroki - Bass

>Bakugo - Drums
you'd need drums of steel and he'd still break them somehow

Bakugou has frequently been the bass player in both Hori's sketches and in the second OST, though.

can we agree Bakugou is not suited for vocals unless maybe it's screamo or some fucked up kind of metal

What killed the hype?

Filler I expect from the anime.

I want to get into a screaming contest with bakugou

Exploded, Winded, Heated/Freezed All In One Volume. 2

And the short name of that is EWHFAIOV2

>165 chapters in and MC still hasn't won a fight solo

The inumerate trio.
The Four Amigos.
Earth Wind & Fire and Scrappy Doo Too!
The Aristocrats!
The Beat Alls
Weiner Cleaner & Company
The Real Goatbrushers
Asianed.com
The JAVelins
The Eight Penis-cepts

He won the muscular and the hitoshi fight, the rest were group fights so you could say the same of most of the cast, plus its really emphasized that deku is a stratagist rather than a All Might-esqe punch boy like mirio would have been had he got OfA

>needed a little kid to distract muscular for 1000000% smash
>one for all ghosts breaks shinso's quirk

>>one for all ghosts breaks shinso's quirk
That is not what happened though.

Please dont be another MHAfag who makes up facts to defend bullshit in this series.

Garou would've molested the yakuza

Uhm, but Camie is visibly female

If a drum can survive blast beats in death metal, which already sounds like machine guns...
I'm sure it survives kacchan

Inb4 the Stockpiling part of OFA unlocks the unknown quirks of the previous 7 holders granting Deku mini AFOesque status

I just assume All Might knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Deku having low confidence and thinking he didn't do it makes perfect sense as well

But go ahead call me a blind fanboy

Deku's real quirk all along was the friends he made along the academia

Congratulations, you managed to make my brain stop.

Which is further buffed when he spreads OFA to all his buddies. Thereby deleting AFO with a huge gank and OFA since it got burned up in the final fight
Deku becomes the greatest hero sacrificing his quirk to become quirkless again

This.

The Yakuza raid arc was a mistake.

this is the far better quirk and what I wanted ever since they stated AFO's brothers quirk. If it's genetically passed and it's also the ability to pass on quirks why wouldn't it also merge with the new quirks.

I dont know user maybe Hori Is A Hack
>in other press releases fire is hot

Everyday until canon.

but seriously it could be a way for Hori to move past the whole 100% 1000000% shit and further pad put Deku's Saga by unlocking 1 new quirk every 10% or something

I kinda expected more arguments after posting that page.

Reminder that Mina doesn't give a fuck about Deku.

You don't understand the parallel here.
Both Deku and AfO are really good at using other people's quirks. But Deku doesn't take them away. He comes up with strategies combining quirks.

Shigaraki will get AfO at some point.

The problem is just using numbers.
Its fine if every big leap is associated with an actual technique
5% -> Full Cowling
8% -> Shoot Style
and so on.

Really when he had Eri on his back he shouldn't have just gone "its 100% OfA" he should've called it double edged blade style or something like that. Selling the point that it was all about breaking his body and rewinding it via Eri

>Todoroki with double neck guitar

It's not about taking it away. you would only have access to a quirk a previous user had. The same way a part of these users souls seem to be apart of OFA their quirks could have been as well.

Super Strength/Speed is a really hard power to make exciting. He is either strong enough to beat the person he is facing or he isn't. If he isnt just go plus ultra until he is. The way he beat overhaul I feel we hit a crossroads where it's going to go downhill or pickup depending on deku's next fight and how it's written.

this is one of my fav parallels between deku and AfO, and is one of the reasons im excited the top pros and school board(i guess thats what it is) are trying to sway the students into more group and team efforts because they know they cant manufacture another All Might

I actually like CamiexBakugou. She’s too stupid & weird to care about what a cunt he is.

i would be down for this, if he didnt get the quirk in full (that sounds dumb but i feel it would make OfA wayyyy too overpowerd if he got a 100% of the other quirks) plus it would help show dekus strategist nature by giving him limited quirk abilities i think had a good idea about unlocking it every 10% (maybe once he spends enough time in that % range full cowl wise)

Yeah its one of the more plausible ones that fans have thrown out there after a chapter or two its more plausible than Deku and Tsuyu anyways or Kaminari and Toga

>peepeemaan
>fart windman
>stink sweat man
>the slut
the toilet butt stinkrangers

>85% Alabama Smash
Deku forgoes using punches/kicks and slams his entire being into villains instead

69% Suplex
and deku just becomes a pro wrestler

>74% Headbutt
Not because it's an actual headbutt, but because he launches himself at the enemy's head, butt first

>The Eight Penis-cepts
This one made me laugh out loud, thanks for that user.

We need more series happening in BnHA world

Asspulls/a/ likes:
>OfA ghosts
>%1000000
>Hagakure passing exams

Asspulls Sup Forums hates:
>prophetic visions
>loli that can undo physical injuries

@166400975
The shitpost thread is over here idiot:

O MY AUTISM SHIP

He just wants an entire head in his anus

someone draw this

Weaponized Autism

I'm going to (You) everyone you @ every time I see this shit

ESL kun please.

This is my favorite one so far aside The Eight Peniscepts.

Lighten up faggot lmao

Sup Forums is shit and should die

Todomomo is win, but he looks good with any girl, he's shown the dependability and composure to be the perfect boyfriend.

Deku loves your waifu!

Nah not Alabama Smash, it would be called Montana Smash due to that one guy body slamming a reporter and still won.

America!

But he's holding tra- Oh... I get it.

I did not expect something from nixxiom in Sup Forums

Deku is literally Cena though

>never gives up
>always wins by bullshit
>finisher could be performed by a grade schooler more convincingly
>loves the lil' chillun
>best fued is with someone more talented than him

and just like cena, he is liked by no one but children and sycophants

When did Deku ever look like this?

I can't believe Hori foreshadowed Iida's fall to irrelevancy.

I miss Edge

Yes, he does.

We all do.

We all do.

look like what? you just posted an empty background image.

Whoever translated that is retarded desu. That wasn't actually 1 million percent.

I think the reason everyone hated the Yakuza arc was because they're so invested after 100+ chapters of a thoroughly good shounen that they're deathly afraid of it going the way of the Big 3. They're just looking for any excuse to throw the series under a bus so they don't get sucked into their delusions of how the story should play out.

>p-pls respond

No the arc was just bad. Stop making excuses for it

Shut up

>Sup Forums
SnK is that-a-way

i actually enjoyed it for what it was, it could have been better yeah but its not as garbage as everyone says it is. I also don't get your "throw the series under the bus" comment

>Everyone

what a bad oc

>everyone

More likely they just picked it up recently (since it only got really popular after the anime) and this was the first arc they had to go through on a weekly basis. The first arc of any series after you catch up always seems like the worst.

I dislike the Yakuza arc because it's final act was really mediocre. Deku didn't need two power-ups that detract from each other. Hori could have handled revealing Eric's quirk in a better fashion. Nighteye's foresight just ended up being smoke in the air; Hori could have played and created a more interesting series of events with his quirk.

>it's final act was really mediocre
I don't know, I thought Shigaraki jumping on cars and disintegrating cops followed by chopping a dudes arms off was pretty good.

This was why I ended up not liking the arc.
Just a mediocre ending to all that buildup.

Izuku is a weak bitch. I could beat him up if he didn't have that quirk.

That part was enjoyable, but I still stand by what I said about everything else.

When will the filler end?

>I also don't get your "throw the series under the bus" comment

It's a well known trend that as soon as a manga gets its anime adaptation the quality starts to decline. Some fall off the cliff rapidly, others stretch out the degradation over the course of several painful years.

BnHA has done so well in its world building and character establishment that a good number of fans aren't willing to accept the fact that all this potential could go to waste. They've grown up reading series that they jumped on midway through and have only experienced the weekly releases during the lackluster eras of these stories they've learned to love. It's deja vu here: they picked up the manga, read all the beginning stuff they missed and are now only able to experience reading the thing week by week during a time when the hype has plateaued.

People lashed out at the Yakuza arc for nott being identically exciting as previous chapters because they saw it as the beginning of the fall and didn't want to believe it. It's the same reason they're praising this baby shit now; they're tricking themselves into thinking it's an improvement because they don't want to face the disappointment they've felt repeatedly over the years again.