Re:Creators

What went _right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ReCreators/comments/7mnbo8/recreators_guidebook_first_impressions_comments/?st=jbtoi9wg&sh=59083950
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should have saying. what went wrong

Best girl winning was right.

I love my waifu because she is a knight who fights for the weak.

Honestly sounds better than a knight who fights for vengeance and a knight who fights for coffee and stories.

My wife Altair is so perfect

What about her underperforming imouto?

Selesia's tits. What little fanart we got from the series, they were generally pretty solid stuff.

is that the official design sheet?

Yes, from the guidebook. Hopefully that person also scans the Altair one. It also has all the character ages and heights.
reddit.com/r/ReCreators/comments/7mnbo8/recreators_guidebook_first_impressions_comments/?st=jbtoi9wg&sh=59083950

Everything went right, best show of 2017.

Looking back on it I was entertained watching it, but that /u/ ending sort of ruined it for me.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>What went right?
the premise. That's about it.

Well neat. I like her nail polish and I wonder if Altair has something similar now.

Considering their designs merged, normal Altair probably has straight red nails that inherited Sirius triangles details.

Lesbians.
No, really, that's the only good thing.

>linking to feggit
>calling that a scan
The thought alone, that I'd have to share my actual scans with your cancerous kind is absolute disgusting.

The characters.

>Rie Hiroe wanted to work on this more instead of Black Lagoon
wtf bros?

Are they doing Alicetaria spinoff?

They'd be better doing a popular character spin-off, like Selesia. I'd watch a show with her as one of the protagonist.

SHARK ON THE FRONT PAGE!

uso no uso

is that anti-meteora fag still around?

Altair, she absolutely perfect.

>we will never EVER get her manga
I like her drowsy psychopath eyes in the concept renders

It would be nice to see new content announced. I liked Ida's take on Magane

Shark is underrated!

I assume Hiroe was avoiding revealing too much about each character because it would make it harder to make their actions consistent in the main story. For example if he released the entirety of world étude it might not become clear why Altair was accepted as a 4th wall breaker character and where does the holopsicon in the show actual comes from.

I think that's true but it's pretty obvious to me that production is pussyfooting about developing the characters and creating stories around them. That's what I see when I look at world étude right now, they are sitting on it.

World étude wouldn't even be that hard. They already have Altair's motivation on that start, it really only needs some picture with the spinning swords, some kind of line about the holopsicon being the source of infinite powers and have her jumping to another world in the end.

Magane is definitely the hardest story.

It's not even a bunch of sentences. It's a bunch of words. Who writes like that?

Was talking about pic.

It might be amazon's shitty translation or just intended chuuni nonsense. Altair is really only coherent when she drops her "setting" and goes meta.

Also, the "everything flows" part is referred again in her last episode, but I'm not sure if it was the same japanese wording.

best girl

All of the girls are best girl without exception.

>awful pacing
>Souta's unnecessary existence
>Meteora's whole "if you talk a lot, you will sound smart" deal
>the villain is a screeching girl from an MV without an actual personality
>waste of fun gimmick for a story
>the journey to the finale and the peaceful times aren't fun, but Hiroe jerking his set up off, only to make the finale disappointing
>fun things happen offscreen
>incredibly anticlimatic set up and ending

This is a fun zone.

*Setsuna's wife

So Altairfags aren't just yurifags with an NTR fetish but also redditors, poetry

I wish I didn't waste my time watching this show. It fell apart very quickly. The MC was awful, like one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Only good part was the shark girl, and in the end she basically just fucked around for a bit and was never central to anything going on. Then they introduce MORE fictional characters for no reason, and amount to nothing. I can understand being attached to the shower as an 'artistic creator' (Writing, art, etc) because the moral is neat I guess, but as a show it was a bit shit.

user, Altair is the protagonist, Souta tells you so rights in the beginning.

Oh please, why blame it on the production when Hiroe didn't even mention it with a single word in his original script? His idea of them are absolute stereotypes, he didn't think it through.

I don't understand how people can still defend Hiroe after his original script was published online, there are no excuses.

>the first episode
>shark
That's about it.

The meme you're pushing didn't invalidate what he said though, villain or not.

That being said, if I suddenly say "X isn't the protagonist of this series, it's Y" it doesn't change the way their screentime and position in the story are distributed. We are seeing the story from Souta's perspective and some key moments depend on his decisions and "character development" while Altair is on the opposing side.

Altair was the most popular way before Setsuna's resurrection was even teased. And Setsuna is just her mother anyway, she is free to marry other people.

How do you explain his lack of screentime in the last quarter of the show? Ya can't. He doesn't even speak in tens of different scenes he's in

She was the main character not the protagonist. It was her story, but the story was not on her perspective and didn't focus on her development. She was still the antagonist and villain.

Nah, they are happy in their own dimension now.